IGNORED

You win, 40k moms.

ThisOlGirl

JC Penney have released a new ad in time for Father's Day (is that coming up in the US?). Naturally, OMM are having conniptions over it.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/06/jc-penney-comes-out-with-another-gay-friendly-ad/

Looks like the One Million Moms FB page has disappeared.

thenewcivilrightsmovementDOTcom/breaking-one-million-moms-disappears-from-facebook/politics/2012/06/01/40446

*edited because I decided to go ahead and break the link, I'm never really sure what's okay to link and what isn't :oops:

I give JCP credit for going through these things despite the boycott from 40 k moms and other groups. I applaud them for featuring different families in their ads.

Looks like the One Million Moms FB page has disappeared.

thenewcivilrightsmovementDOTcom/breaking-one-million-moms-disappears-from-facebook/politics/2012/06/01/40446

*edited because I decided to go ahead and break the link, I'm never really sure what's okay to link and what isn't :oops:

News articles, youtube videos, stuff like that you don't need to break. Fundie blogs and such we prefer people to break, just so they don't track back here and flounce.

(And it's not something that's a hard and fast rule, just a preference.)

News articles, youtube videos, stuff like that you don't need to break. Fundie blogs and such we prefer people to break, just so they don't track back here and flounce.

(And it's not something that's a hard and fast rule, just a preference.)

Thanks, that helps! I was pretty sure it was okay as a link, but my insecurities kicked in and I figured I'd better break it up, just in case I was wrong. :lol:

Archived