IGNORED

Duggar Neighbour Posts his Thoughts...

emmyfair

Looking at the last photo on Reddit of the Duggar house, it has only just occurred to me how tiny the building actually is for the number of people living there. So much potential for a beautiful home on all that land, and they built something that has zero charm or homeliness to it whatsoever, yet they harp on about 'family togetherness' and how they love spending time at their home.

I meant he was "wrong" because, IIRC, he said that Anna had one kid and another on the way, while we know that she has 2 and may have a third on the way.

Oh, gotcha! Eh, an 18 year old boy doesn't notice that his neighbors DIL has 2 little kids, kind of normal....but he will notice a big pregnant belly on a pretty girl!

Looking at the last photo on Reddit of the Duggar house, it has only just occurred to me how tiny the building actually is for the number of people living there. So much potential for a beautiful home on all that land, and they built something that has zero charm or homeliness to it whatsoever, yet they harp on about 'family togetherness' and how they love spending time at their home.

Recently, some of the posters on TWOP were talking about the house and a lot of them said the same things you said about the house. A couple of posters said that they don't think that type of house would be attractive to buyers in the future if something ever happened and the Duggar kids tried to sell it.

Recently, some of the posters on TWOP were talking about the house and a lot of them said the same things you said about the house. A couple of posters said that they don't think that type of house would be attractive to buyers in the future if something ever happened and the Duggar kids tried to sell it.

They'll never sell it....once JB and Mullet are old, Smuggar and Anna can move in! It has the 3 bedrooms they will need for their quiverfull, and JB and M can live next to the laundry room, like Grandma does now!

I read that thread on reddit a few weeks ago, and I came away thinking that the collective we on FJ know a fuck-ton more about Duggars than that person does.

This.

Yup we are pretty obsessive. But I think some of the neighbors or locals don't know the full extent of the Duggars' beliefs. The Duggars did attend a church years ago and I wish some of the people from that church would spill details on them. A lot of the people in their town are probably less conservative than them. Some of them probably wouldn't have supported Joshie's precious Santorum.

You'd have to be there. Seriously, the Duggars are not objects of curiosity or even much (if any) interest in that area. People neither know nor care much about them beyond anyone else. They are just another family, and the only point of curiosity would be the large number of kids so people might do a double take if they see them somewhere because of that. But notoriety? Absolutely not. Interest? naaahh.

Northwest Arkansas resident here, and my work is right around the corner from Josh Duggar's house. It still has a bunch of Santorum signs, which makee me and my boyfriend laugh hard whenever we drive by.

They'll never sell it....once JB and Mullet are old, Smuggar and Anna can move in! It has the 3 bedrooms they will need for their quiverfull, and JB and M can live next to the laundry room, like Grandma does now!

The house wasn't designed to feel "homey". It was designed in a way that ensures very little privacy. The children are always being watched and they know it.

The house was designed so that there weren't barriers to filming, and the smallest of spaces allotted to the kids sleeping areas, giving them no personal space what so ever.

It would work nicely as a group foster home.

Seeing as that's essentially how it's functioning now.

The house was designed so that there weren't barriers to filming, and the smallest of spaces allotted to the kids sleeping areas, giving them no personal space what so ever.

The lives of those kids clearly intended to be as players on a stage....

Archived