IGNORED

Duggar Neighbour Posts his Thoughts...

emmyfair

I remember this being discussed in another thread. I kind of wonder if this PR move or the one of the Duggars posting stuff on reddit to maybe improve the family's reputation. The neighbor says that all of the Duggars are nice. Some locals have said different stuff. Rachel333 has talked about her experiences with the Duggars on FJ yuku and here. She mentioned incidents of Michelle being rude. On Twop, there was a post sometime back in which a poster said they knew one of the Duggars' former neighbros and she said that Michelle was always yelling at the kids. There was another twop post about Michelle acting like a bitch off camera.

Oops, sorry, I did a quick check for the article here but didn't see it. My bad.

I'm sure Michelle is a nightmare off camera...

ETA: His comment about Jinger is pretty creepy.

It would be if this were an adult neighbor, say some 48 year old guy with a wife and kids. But I think the person is young because he mentions his youth group at church. If he is young enough for youth group, he certainly ought to notice Jinger! And her older sisters.

It would be if this were an adult neighbor, say some 48 year old guy with a wife and kids. But I think the person is young because he mentions his youth group at church. If he is young enough for youth group, he certainly ought to notice Jinger! And her older sisters.

And he mentions his grandma. It's a young person.

If he is a young guy, then I take it back.

Sorry guys, four nights of no sleep with a teething toddler - I'm not too quick on the draw here, it seems... :(

If you look at the original interview, this solves the is Anna pregnant question:

TurboSS: Which one do you think will turn out gay? My guess is Jeremiah. He is the one thats more into girly stuff and doesnt want to do alot of the manly things right? It may be a different one but I think thats the right name with the right kid.

blakerz25: Yes thats him! That's what I honestly think too, and I have always wondered if a child did come out as gay, would the parents and family accept it? Something to ponder. Michelle and Jim Bob already have a grandchild with another one on the way. Their morals are very southern and conservative so acceptance won't be the easiest thing in my opinion.

TurboSS: I have no idea. I live in Tulsa, OK so I am really not that far. Pretty similar morals around here. Either way if he came out gay someday it would make for great tv. Hopefully they would be mature enough to accept him for who he is though.

Facewizard: i hope if he did come out they would never put that on TV. Don't want to forcibly out him on television in that kind of traditional community.

blakerz25: I think that information would be too personal so the family would never nationally disclose it.

MrBunglesBest: I think you mean they have two grandchildren with one on the way. Anna has a boy and a girl.

blakerz25: Yes that's correct haha

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/s ... e_duggars/

They are all home schooled, and I've only seen Jinger (Forgot about the whole J nonsense) once by herself.

So this answers the question if she's ever been out by herself, grocery shopping or something. There you go! There's still a chance- FREE JINGER!

I think the Duggars probably do allow the J'Slaves to go places by themselves, but I wouldn't be surprised if tell to come home by a certain time from the grocery store.

I think the Duggars probably do allow the J'Slaves to go places by themselves, but I wouldn't be surprised if tell to come home by a certain time from the grocery store.

I'd be surprised if they even allow them that. I thought Jill was supposed to be taking classes from CollegeMinusMinus at a *real* campus. They scream it enough all over their webpage. I wonder if she's even allowed.

I'd be surprised if they even allow them that. I thought Jill was supposed to be taking classes from CollegeMinusMinus at a *real* campus. They scream it enough all over their webpage. I wonder if she's even allowed.

I remember hearing that rumor and there was a rumor that Jill was in nursing school. So far, there seems to be no evidence that she is attending schoool. There has been documents online that indicate she is going through lay midwife training. The midwife that she is training under was probably Duggar approved. I found the midwife's myspace page and she seems to be fundie lite or mainstream Christian. The midwife attended a Christian high school and she went to Oral Roberts. The Duggars probably trust her around precious Jill.

There's no evidence Jill is in nursing school. There IS evidence that she's working with a doula. Crack FJ research revealed the doula to be a Gothard-approved fundie.

Absolutely NOTHING has been said about the further education of ANY of the Duggar spawn since the FU Internets infomercial for College Minus episode and that was taped last year. I don't remember if it was before or after the big trip, but it aired in the last season, after the trip episodes aired.

Not gonna lie - I sent him a PM on reddit asking him to come answer questions for us.

So this answers the question if she's ever been out by herself, grocery shopping or something. There you go! There's still a chance- FREE JINGER!

"Sweet fellowship" "grocery shopping" hey whatever you want to call it.

I'm quite surprised that any J'slave would be allowed out by herself, and not just for fear that they'd run away or listen to rock music or something. I would think with that many brats in the house any girl would have to drag one along with her to lesson the load on the other girls and to keep Michelle happy.

Not gonna lie - I sent him a PM on reddit asking him to come answer questions for us.

That would be many levels of awesome

I read that thread on reddit a few weeks ago, and I came away thinking that the collective we on FJ know a fuck-ton more about Duggars than that person does.

Just read the original and he says "she's around my age". Later on he says he's a senior in high school.

If he's actually a neighbor, it makes sense he'd know less than we do, since we are pretty obsessive.

Also the "what are they like" stuff will vary if it's real - I'm sure some of my neighbors think I'm a total standoffy bitch, because I'm not as social as they are and I called the cops once when they were having a fistfight in the yard at 3 am. Some of our other neighbors love us, some probably wouldn't recognize us if they saw us elsewhere, and some think we're kind of trashy.

The Duggars are no big deal in Northwest Arkansas. No one pays much attention to them, and in some ways, they don't blend well with the population breakdown in that area.

To the locals, they're nonentities pretty much........in a word or two, the least of the area's "celebrities."

If he's actually a neighbor, it makes sense he'd know less than we do, since we are pretty obsessive.

Also the "what are they like" stuff will vary if it's real - I'm sure some of my neighbors think I'm a total standoffy bitch, because I'm not as social as they are and I called the cops once when they were having a fistfight in the yard at 3 am. Some of our other neighbors love us, some probably wouldn't recognize us if they saw us elsewhere, and some think we're kind of trashy.

Yup we are pretty obsessive. But I think some of the neighbors or locals don't know the full extent of the Duggars' beliefs. The Duggars did attend a church years ago and I wish some of the people from that church would spill details on them. A lot of the people in their town are probably less conservative than them. Some of them probably wouldn't have supported Joshie's precious Santorum.

I absolutely do not believe that Jill (or any other Dugger) is going to actual nursing school. We saw a clip of her studying "The Big Book of Birthing Babies" or something last year, but actual school? No way.

I am still holding onto my hat - my offer to eat my hat if any Duggar gets an actual diploma from any college anywhere anytime? still stands.

QFT. I'm the youngest "wife" (we're not legally married) by at least 10 years in my neighborhood, and the only one without kids. I moved in about 2 years after my partner's first wife moved out, and was most likely labelled his "mid-life crisis" at the time. I've gone to a few neighborhood events early on, but quickly found that I had nothing in common with the others, who insisted on socializing in gendered groups, which meant I was stuck discussing things I know nothing about (being a SAHM, raising kids, etc.) while the guys discussed stuff I know lots about (politics, work, etc.), in addition to which I found everyone to be kind of closed minded and boring. In addition to this, I'm usually gone half the week or more at school. So, if you asked my neighbors what I was like, I bet you'd get an answer that is very far from reality. All this to say that I also take this report with a grain of salt, especially since he seems to be wrong about Anna.

QFT. I'm the youngest "wife" (we're not legally married) by at least 10 years in my neighborhood, and the only one without kids. I moved in about 2 years after my partner's first wife moved out, and was most likely labelled his "mid-life crisis" at the time. I've gone to a few neighborhood events early on, but quickly found that I had nothing in common with the others, who insisted on socializing in gendered groups, which meant I was stuck discussing things I know nothing about (being a SAHM, raising kids, etc.) while the guys discussed stuff I know lots about (politics, work, etc.), in addition to which I found everyone to be kind of closed minded and boring. In addition to this, I'm usually gone half the week or more at school. So, if you asked my neighbors what I was like, I bet you'd get an answer that is very far from reality. All this to say that I also take this report with a grain of salt, especially since he seems to be wrong about Anna.

Unless I missed some new bikini shots of Anna, there are quite a few of us who think that she is very much preggers.

Unless I missed some new bikini shots of Anna, there are quite a few of us who think that she is very much preggers.

I meant he was "wrong" because, IIRC, he said that Anna had one kid and another on the way, while we know that she has 2 and may have a third on the way.

Archived