IGNORED

Dougie's opinion on Obama and gay marriage -- sigh

WonderingInWA

And just for the record, Petey Bradrick has posted the link on Facebook. Both of them deserve to be the frog in the pot.

"But there is simply nothing other then the holocaust of the unborn which imperils the safety of our country or places our people in jeopardy as does the leader of the Western world publicly raising his fist at the Heavens and declaring that the bedrock institution of society, ordained of God and meant to be protected by the state, is little more than a convention of convenience for the children of Sodom to transform the meaning of something which is precious to Jesus Christ and a living picture of His love for the Church, into a legally protected justification for perversion, and vehicle of hatred aimed directly at that love."

What the... Is this even a real sentence? Remember to take deep breaths between spews of hate, Dougie. This one kind of overflowed the toilet.

People who live in glass closets shouldn't throw stones.

Just saying, Dougie.

God, he's a wretched gay man.

(edited because i should probably read the other thread on bloggers v. obama before i ask dumb questions)

Holy Hyperbole, Batman!!!

Yeah. Also, frog-boiling is a myth, Dougie. And even if marriage has been defined the same way for the last 6,000 years (which isn't actually true) what about the 44,000 + years before that?

As many have pointed out on the other thread on this subject, all these Dougie-ites weren't going to vote for Barack Obama anyway. So why is Dougie even bringing it up? Why not tell us all who he endorses and why?

Yeah. Also, frog-boiling is a myth, Dougie. And even if marriage has been defined the same way for the last 6,000 years (which isn't actually true) what about the 44,000 + years before that?

Silly, silly pomology. The universe didn't even exist 6,000+ years ago.

Oh, and I missed the part about the Prez shaking his fist at God. Hope it goes viral on YouTube.

transform the meaning of something which is precious to Jesus Christ

Except Jesus never married... it couldn't be that precious to him.

Wow. That was a little melodramatic, Dougie. Actually, such drama shouldn't be produced from a manly-man like you, but actually from a flamboyant gay, right? :roll:

Dougie is a tool.

And the purple prose in that post. Yikes! I'm now imagining Dougie lying prone on a fainting couch, clutching his pearls with one hand and fanning his face with a Karl Lagerfeld-like fan.

"But there is simply nothing other then the holocaust of the unborn which imperils the safety of our country or places our people in jeopardy as does the leader of the Western world publicly raising his fist at the Heavens and declaring that the bedrock institution of society, ordained of God and meant to be protected by the state, is little more than a convention of convenience for the children of Sodom to transform the meaning of something which is precious to Jesus Christ and a living picture of His love for the Church, into a legally protected justification for perversion, and vehicle of hatred aimed directly at that love."

What the... Is this even a real sentence? Remember to take deep breaths between spews of hate, Dougie. This one kind of overflowed the toilet.

I've been marking English tests all day today. I gave Fs for sentences that were better constructed than that one. I am not even touching the idiocy in it.

I've been marking English tests all day today. I gave Fs for sentences that were better constructed than that one. I am not even touching the idiocy in it.

As a retired English professor, you have my sympathy. However, as wretchedly long and ugly as is the sentence, I think it is grammatically correct.

Dougie is a tool.

And the purple prose in that post. Yikes! I'm now imagining Dougie lying prone on a fainting couch, clutching his pearls with one hand and fanning his face with a Karl Lagerfeld-like fan.

This, and Dougie is a TOOL!

This, and Dougie is a TOOL!

I kind of seen Dougie as a fundie version of Dean Pelton on "Community." Here is a great costume idea for Dougie when he decides to celebrate the Fondling Fathers. Oops, I mean the Founding Fathers.

dean2.jpg

As a retired English professor, you have my sympathy. However, as wretchedly long and ugly as is the sentence, I think it is grammatically correct.

Oh it is grammatically correct all right, but I teach ESL and one of our major criteria is being able to communicate an idea. I got lost in his sentence so it fails the communication criteria :D

DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL!

Obama endorses gay marriage doug phillips is a tool marriage equality

eta for google-friendlyness

Doug Phillips is a tool and needs to shut the hell up.

Why does he use word 'then' in that hellishly long sentence? Yeah, shows how much I paid attention to the message :D

Archived