IGNORED

Miss Raquel's blog is all about God.....

formergothardite

.......except when it isn't. :lol: She made a new post stating:

God's Daughter isn't about the Daughter.

It's about the Father.

Really? Cause I see lots of look at me posts on there. Especially the ones that are devoted to all pictures of Raquel.

And then she has a bunch of deep sounding quotes about God so we can all know that this blog is NOT ABOUT HER AT ALL.

And then she ends it with:

Who's going to be at the Christian Heritage Conference in Washington this weekend?? ;) Be sure to try to find me and stop and say hello!! :)

Yes, this blog is not about Miss Raquel at all. Not at all. And that particular post was all about God except for the part where she makes it about her. :lol:

http://www.christianheritageonline.org/

Hey, maybe some of us WA state FJ'ers should have a meet-up here! Two words: "VOD-DIE" (keynote drivel special guest star)

Darn it, this is taking place about 20min from my house! My weekend is completely packed otherwise I would totally go take notes.

Who knew God looked so good in gold lamé. :lol:

ETA: Fundy-ism is lame for making Raquel feel like she has to say her blog is actually about God. Wish someone would tell her that she can be a perfectly decent person and still talk about things other than God from time to time (since she does anyway!).

Miss Raquel's blog is a joke. If her blog was all about God, she wouldn't be doing reviews of secular movies and books. She would be focusing on SBC movies and other Christian movies.

Archived