IGNORED

Is TW's baby still in the bathroom??

masagoroll

I have been keeping up with That Wife's blog, and she seems a lot happier lately, and I'm VERY glad that she made those posts saying that now she thinks that being a stay at home mom is not for everyone and that it is OK to be LGBT...BUT IS HER BABY STILL LIVING IN THE BATHROOM? I've gotta know!!

He is turning 2 now-- it is TOTALLY inappropriate for him to be in a pack 'n' play in the bathroom if he is! Ewww! A lot of 2-year-olds at the preschool where I work have gotten their "big kid" toddler beds already.

Does anybody know if she is actually paying more attention to her baby/giving him his own room nowadays?

She's getting ready to move, dump the kid with her parents, go back to school and go to Thailand. Most of her posts have been about fashion and the outrageously expensive hotels they stayed at during their last visit to Europe. She got so boring I deleted her bookmark, I really didn't need to be reading about what dress looked good on her or seeing photos of her 4 star dinners in Italy.

2 is way too old to still be sleeping in a pack and play, not to mention sleeping in the bathroom. I've read her blog off and on, I think I remember he got a new playpen for Christmas, a full size one and before that they were using a travel size pack and play. So this kid was around 2 and still in a travel sized, didn't even have a full size pack and play.

2 is way too old to still be sleeping in a pack and play, not to mention sleeping in the bathroom. I've read her blog off and on, I think I remember he got a new playpen for Christmas, a full size one and before that they were using a travel size pack and play. So this kid was around 2 and still in a travel sized, didn't even have a full size pack and play.

The full sized one stayed at her parents. I'm guessing he's sleeping on the floor.

The full sized one stayed at her parents. I'm guessing he's sleeping on the floor.

Nah, the towels from TW and TH's showers can be tossed in the tub as blankets and he can sleep in there!

EDIT....um, yup I can write a sentence!

Nah, throw the towels from TW and TH's showers can be tossed in the tub as blankets and he can sleep in there!

Whalla, problem solved :lol:

I want to ask her on her Formspring...but I don't want to actually talk to her because I don't like her, haha.

I want to ask her on her Formspring...but I don't want to actually talk to her because I don't like her, haha.

I don't know how formspring works but I'm dying to know what the scoop really is.

I just asked her. I'm curious about that too.

Thanks, girl! I hope she answers! She answers Formspring questions a lot, but maybe she won't answer something that seems to criticize her, haha.

Is it a fundy thing to put your kids in a pack n play instead of a real bed? It seems to be common.

Wait a minute they have space for an office but her kid slept or is still sleeping in the bathroom?

Has she posted anything about how her baby's therapy is going? I really only check her blog when I see it mentioned here.

Has she posted anything about how her baby's therapy is going? I really only check her blog when I see it mentioned here.

She hasn't posted anything about the baby's therapy since January (I just checked). She fired his developmental therapist and hasn't replaced her, but he is/was still having speech therapy.

She doesn't talk much about it, because she's so busy talking about herself and her clothes and her weight and blah blah blah.

Ok, so I sent it like 3 times, hopefully it works. I'm new at Formspring!

I think the question you sent doesn't show up publicly on the site until/unless she decides to answer it!

I think the question you sent doesn't show up publicly on the site until/unless she decides to answer it!

Yea I'm guessing she's going to ignore it because the kid is still in the bathroom.

Archived