IGNORED

Should my great aunt go to the Train wreak in WI today?

homeschoolmomma1

Okay so the Duggars are in WI where my great aunt lives. She watches the show and comments a lot on it. I told her that she should go with one of her daughters today to one of the churches. It would be over an hour away for her but she said she might go, but is still unsure.

I think she doesn't want to have to be there 2 hours early. I told her it isn't like a rock star is coming and I am sure just going in 15-30 minutes will still get her in the church. (I could be soooo wrong on this)

If she goes should she look for anything? If she can take pictures should she?

I think her concern is that she doesn't know if it is worth the drive.

She is also not a Rick Santorum fan and hope he will not be there- however Rick seems to not be doing much with the Duggars today.

If anyone has seen the Duggars in a Church or on the Campaign trail- is it worth the drive?

Thanks so much :)

I cannot wait until Wednesday when the fundie invasion of my state is over and they move on. It's bad enough here as it is, adding the fundie GOPers and Duggars to the mix just pollutes an already hazardous environment. There will be no local television or other media in my little part of this world for the next several days.

I cannot wait until Wednesday when the fundie invasion of my state is over and they move on. It's bad enough here as it is, adding the fundie GOPers and Duggars to the mix just pollutes an already hazardous environment. There will be no local television or other media in my little part of this world for the next several days.

Oh are you in Wisconsin?

I was in WI a month ago and saw a billboard between Madison and MKE that said liberals are the real terrorists. :roll:

If you need to hide out like a WI state senator until the fundies leave you can come down to Illlinois and hang out with me :lol:

She called me and said she was going. Hmmm I don't know. She said she wants to see 'in person' how big Josh and Anna got. Haha. I just hope they are their and not with Rick Santorum. She said she will have to pretend to be a Duggar lover for awhile. It says they will be there for 2 hours I told her don't hold her breath The Duggars will be late.

I hope she takes pictures for y'all

Archived