IGNORED

On the road again.

Justme

Check out the pic of her ironing in their latest post.

They finally got Uriah fixed and are on the road. Let's she if she can make it the trip without breaking, tearing up roads, or other drama.

Hell to the NO! These people NEED drama. It's the only FUN they get. So you go, Uriah. Break a windshield. Tear up a road or 10. Leak transmission fluid.

It's been too boring at Chez Maxwell of late. It's certainly time for some ACTION!!!!!!!11

Who ever taught these girls punctuation is a moron! Steve and Terri your girls would be better served if you had sent them to parchocial school so they would learn the basics of grammar especially the use of the comma! This post was horribly written.

Am I the only one who finds this post vaguely creepy?

Also, what is parchocial school?

Call me an old fart, but just as I wouldn't comment on the orientation of a minor, I also wouldn't comment on a minor's body, especially a young girl's breasts. Ugh.

I will say I think she's become quite pretty, though. The picture of her on the bus is quite nice. I wish I was that nice looking when I was that age!!

Call me an old fart, but just as I wouldn't comment on the orientation of a minor, I also wouldn't comment on a minor's body, especially a young girl's breasts. Ugh.

I agree. I think it's inappropriate, since she's a child. I also had a semi-fundie upbringing, and during early puberty, I was very ashamed of my breast development (also since I got teased for being an early bloomer), and would have been horrified if I knew that strangers were noticing my breasts and talking about them. If Mary were to know that strangers were talking about her breasts on the internet, I think she would potentially be pretty traumatized by that. She's a kid, and I think we should try to lay off of the kids.

:text-+1:

Goodness knows pubescent women have enough body issues without strangers on the internet snarking about their development.

I agree. I think it's inappropriate, since she's a child. I also had a semi-fundie upbringing, and during early puberty, I was very ashamed of my breast development (also since I got teased for being an early bloomer), and would have been horrified if I knew that strangers were noticing my breasts and talking about them. If Mary were to know that strangers were talking about her breasts on the internet, I think she would potentially be pretty traumatized by that. She's a kid, and I think we should try to lay off of the kids.

Hell, I'd be embarrassed if my tits were discussed on the 'net now... and I'm a decade and a half past puberty.

Hell, I'd be embarrassed if my tits were discussed on the 'net now... and I'm a decade and a half past puberty.

OH. MY. GOD. Please tell me you guys don't do this when I'm not around...

Guest Anonymous
Check out the pic of her ironing in their latest post.

They finally got Uriah fixed and are on the road. Let's she if she can make it the trip without breaking, tearing up roads, or other drama.

What the fuck is going on here tonight? :shock:

Gross and totally uncool. She's a kid.

:text-+1:

Goodness knows pubescent women have enough body issues without strangers on the internet snarking about their development.

This.

Does anyone else think Mary's looking a little thinner than usual? Maybe it's just the angle of the Ironing pic, but she looks much skinnier than some of the older pictures.

She's absolutely gorgeous though, I'm glad Ma & Pa Maxwell let her wax/pluck/whatever that damn unibrow.

New to all this, could I get a link? Thankies!

titus2.com/blog/ The wonderfully cheery Maxwell family.

Lord knows I loves me some snark, but this thread goes too far. Admins, is there any chance you can delete this thread?

Disgusting OP. Steve is a douchesnot and deserves whatever criticism he gets. Talking about a teen's "boobies?" You are extremely crass, OP

Am I the only one who finds this post vaguely creepy?

Nope... Actually it's a more than vaguely creepy...

The only thing I like about this thread, is that most everyone else thought what I did, it is a freak'n creepy thread, and it reminds me of Sixteen Candles. Not appropriate!

Archived