IGNORED

Proposed doc: Jesus Don't Let Me Die Before I Have Sex

mrs

Wow, it sounds like he will be asking some of the questions we ponder here on FJ. I'm pretty excited for this documentary to be made. Trailer: kickstarter.com/projects/givemesexjesus/jesus-dont-let-me-die-before-ive-had-sex

Wow, it sounds like he will be asking some of the questions we ponder here on FJ. I'm pretty excited for this documentary to be made. Trailer: kickstarter.com/projects/givemesexjesus/jesus-dont-let-me-die-before-ive-had-sex

One of the things that was comforting to know when my 28 year old son passed away 2 years ago, is the fact that he wasn't a virgin when he died.

For the record, we are/were atheists.

I can only hope for subtitles or closed captioning. Too many of these awesome things don't have anything for years :( lol. And for the record this is basically why I had sex, so I would have had it at least once before I died. I literally thought I'd turn into the proverbial cat lady, lol (or dog lady, considering my allergy, ha).

I can remember being seventeen and terrified that I would die a virgin. LOL For some people, that would not be a problem. It might even sound like I was a shallow adolescent and I suppose that I was. However, I wanted to experience a lot in life and sex was part of that experience.

They will only start the project only if they have $30,000 by March 15th (or that's their goal anyways). Right now they are only a little past $4000.

My 18 year old son passed away last Monday. And it saddens me that he died a virgin.

GiGi, I am so sorry to hear this.

My 18 year old son passed away last Monday. And it saddens me that he died a virgin.

Oh that's terrible. Thinking of you.

My sincere condolences. I know what you are going through and I wish you strenght and courage. You are in my thoughts.

Big hug

We are all heartbroken for you. Prayers and thoughts of peace are coming your way.

Thank you all for your thoughts. I am still in shock and denial. He was my only biological child and we were very close. My house is extremely quiet without him.

ETA...sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread...I only spoke up because someone previous had.

We are all heartbroken for you. Prayers and thoughts of peace are coming your way.

Seconded. Losing a child is never easy. Definitely keeping you in my thoughts.

Archived