IGNORED

Ohio State Football Player Tweets: Show Atheists Some Hate

lilwriter85

The University of Iowa's athletics program is self sufficient. Mostly thanks to the money the football program brings in. From what I read, there are not a lot of NCAA schools that can say this. Home games bring in a lot of money for the Iowa City area, my company is very grateful for it.

I live in the town with the 'other' OSU every year we deal with these kinds of issues with our student athletes. Its tiring, all that ever happens is money is thrown at their behavior problems until they are arrested.

A Beaver! I can definitely see this happening in Corvallis, however, Eugene seems a bit more liberal. I live in another Pac-10 town where this would NEVER happen. Oh wait, Seattle is in the conference, too. :D

A Beaver! I can definitely see this happening in Corvallis, however, Eugene seems a bit more liberal. I live in another Pac-10 town where this would NEVER happen. Oh wait, Seattle is in the conference, too. :D

Yes beautiful downtown CornValley, where the athletes are mediocre and the frat boys get busted for buggering sheep! Now I cannot bitch too much about MooU they did put food on my table and paid my ebil PERS so I can spend quality retirement time fucking around on FJ. But my last campus job was at a college directly across from the stadium, and I had to deal with asshole fans messing with my facility every home game.

That being said I've never been to a Beavers game and only bought one Beavers Tshirt. Black with white letters, "Got Beaver?". The marketing honchos printed up eleventy thousand before they figured it would not be a big seller for Mothers weekend. :lol:

Athletes are princes here, its disgusting the amount of cover ups that go on and what they get away with. I could rant for pages. The climate sucks on campus, its an Ag school too so we get folks from the red side of the state. Town is Blue, left and liberal to its core. :clap:

Archived