IGNORED

Another Engagement

makepeace

sillypippi1.blogspot.com/2012/01/he-put-ring.html

Anna Beasley announces her brother's engagement.

Her brother is engaged to a girl who goes to the same university, she is studying elementary education. Does that seem ironic to anyone else? Anna and her sister are SAHDs, but her brother hasn't chosen a SAHD for his wife. How are Anna and her sister going to find husbands?

Future prediction: a wissmann-grady marriage to complete the wissmann,grady,rehm,beasley circle of marriages.

Future prediction: a wissmann-grady marriage to complete the wissmann,grady,rehm,beasley circle of marriages.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the same thing. There are a couple of male Wissmanns and female Gradys who match up pretty well in age, I think. But there needs to be a Rehm-Beasley wedding to truly complete the circle, right?

Yeah, I'm waiting for the same thing. There are a couple of male Wissmanns and female Gradys who match up pretty well in age, I think. But there needs to be a Rehm-Beasley wedding to truly complete the circle, right?

Yes! :lol: Forgot about that one.

These people are going to be in a world of hurt when their kids start marrying each other.

These people are going to be in a world of hurt when their kids start marrying each other.

Now don't going using your fancy circular science talk in here missy! :snooty: :naughty: :hand:

Now don't going using your fancy circular science talk in here missy! :snooty: :naughty: :hand:

:lol:

Seriously, these folks keep this intermarrying up their gene pools will get shallower and shallower. Hell can't they learn from the Amish and Orthodox Jews?

Seriously, these folks keep this intermarrying up their gene pools will get shallower and shallower. Hell can't they learn from the Amish and Orthodox Jews?

But those folks follow @the wrong religion and are heathens! :whistle:

That only happens if the children and grandchildren follow in their parents' footsteps. We don't know that they will.

can someone enlight me about the Beasly-Rehm-Grady-Wissmann circle? I just started following them a month ago!

Abi Rehm married Josiah Wissmann,

Bethany Wissmann married Dan Beasley,

Caleb Beasley married Abby Grady,

and Aaron Grady is engaged to Anna Rehm.

Wow.. thank you! I took me weeks to figure out the whole Sanders-Morton-Smith connection and this.. I really need to draw me a mind map or something!!

Archived