IGNORED

Can't wait for Katy Perry's Tell All -- sheesh

SinkDweller

Keith Hudson told hundreds of worshippers:

"You know how to make the Jew jealous? Have some money, honey.

"You go to LA and they own all the Rolex and diamond places. Walk down a part of LA where we live and it is so rich it smells. You ever smell rich? They are all Jews, hallelujah. Amen."

His sick blast came in a sermon where he also spoke about pop singer Katy, 27.

He said: "People say 'How is it you have a daughter raised in the church and she sang 'I kissed a girl and liked it'? I say 'I don't know'."

Keith and wife Mary, both 63, gave their first services at Church on the Rise in Westlake, Ohio, since Katy and Russell Brand, 36, announced their divorce.

Later there was a collection for the Hudsons.

Keith added: "We live by the Gospel, not off anyone else, even though you may say 'You are the parents of Katy Perry, you must be rich.' No, she is, I am not, hallelujah."

http://nla.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4045197/Katy-Perrys-preacher-dad-rants-at-Jews-in-sermon.html

That tell all book will happen someday. There have been rumors about Mary shopping around a proposal for her own book about Katy. The Hudsons have been living off love offerings/collections for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked at Keith and Mary's site a few times and they are fundie, but they aren't extreme about modesty and certain things. Keith and Mary were both in their 30's when they married. Mary was married once before meeting Keith. Keith was a drug user and according to Katy he was also dealing at one point. The Hudsons underwent religious conversions and married. They only had three kids and it seems they are ok with birth control. Katy and her siblings attended Christian schools.

• 3 weeks later...
I have looked at Keith and Mary's site a few times and they are fundie, but they aren't extreme about modesty and certain things. Keith and Mary were both in their 30's when they married. Mary was married once before meeting Keith. Keith was a drug user and according to Katy he was also dealing at one point. The Hudsons underwent religious conversions and married

So in other words, like a lot of first generation fundies, they got to have fun but God forbid their kids do.

She was a Christian singer before going more mainstream. Seems like she's having wayyy more fun now!

She was a Christian singer before going more mainstream. Seems like she's having wayyy more fun now!

I agree she is having more fun now. Her Christian album got some good reviews when it came out back in 2001 or 2002.

Archived