IGNORED

Angry Christian Kid Wants to Kick Atheists Off The Internet

LynnKaboom

Oooh, I'm so scared, he knows JAVASCRIPT. And three other unspecified "hacking languages!"

xgydb9bMop8

Oooh, I'm so scared, he knows JAVASCRIPT. And three other unspecified "hacking languages!"

It's the Unabomber's spawn!

My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head I saw my spine. Yea, I'm shaking in my sneakers.

I recognized the accent before he said he was from South Africa. :dance:

Interesting that he doesn't like Jews, but has no problem with Muslims. Anyhow, he's just some dumbass kid who has a lot of time on his hands.

boy an expert on all religions. mine is right everyone should bow down to me and my beliefs. The fool did not even know there were other religions till he found he internet.

well ignorance and religion walk hand in hand and he is a walking dancing example.

This kid is disturbed. And apparently angry that he got pwned on some atheist forum.

ETA: I love the bravery on display here, too. Show yourself, you stupid little fuck.

“Matter is a scientific lie.†I wish we had sigs, just for that!

Anyway…

Thing 1: Okay, l’il feller, here’s the thing: God can defend itself. God can shoot freakin’ laser beams from its eyes and cause cats and dogs to live together in harmony if it so chose. It doesn’t need a script kiddie falsely flagging ‘offensive material’ on YouTube and threatening to 'take atheists off the internet.'

Thing 2: Uncover your face. You look like an idiot.

Wow, dude, way to win friends and influence people. You are sure to win many converts to Christianity with your approach. :teasing-smokingcrack:

edited for spelling

lols. Can't wait to show this to my husband. I'm sure he didn't know he's an atheist because he's depressed in his life and just an idiot, but this kid's really going to show people the light.

I found that a little sad. He's so young and obviously from a screwed-up background. But he's also a little scary, in my opinion. Not that I have any worry about him hacking anything, but that kind of anger and intolerance in one so young can only lead to trouble.

OK, atheists, hop to. He's expecting a prompt response, here. God says you don't deserve the internet.

I'm cowering in my boots! Love how the atheists are just young men on the internets! I must have failed to get the memo...

Guest Anonymous

I was so terrified of Tweenage Unibomber I quit listening after 57 seconds.

Hmmm, we pay semi-immense sums monthly for high-speed internet - think of all the money we could save if God kicked us off the net! God must love Comcast since they keep taking our payments in spite of our being so undeserving of internet access.

Archived