IGNORED

Maxwells on a roll

skankbiscuit

Think of how creepy the linemen would find it having two grown men delivering muffins to them and blasting them with some religious stuff,neither of which the men asked for and can;t escape as they are working. If they kept their mouths shut and just delivered the stuff is one thing, but its the Maxwells and you know nothing comes free from them.

SRSLY. I can just imagine - "yay muffins!" "is there coff... no, milk. Okay, still, cool. Wait, wut? Jesus? Seriously? Now?" not to mention a healthy helping of "don't talk about DEATH when we're on a dangerous job right NOW!!!!!" It's not auspicious.

Agreed about the hair, too. Even if they don't put it up, I always wonder why they don't have normal kitchen kerchiefs on, to keep the hair all back and out of their eyes. At school those were required for us when we cooked anything. Ideally, one of those plus put the hair in a ponytail.

Occasionally Abby wears one, but Mary could really use it in some of those pics today.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Yup! Or something like, "If you're killed by electric shock today while working on our power lines, do you know where you'd go?".

Like this? :P

maxwell.png

Like this? :P

maxwell.png

I'mguessing Steve is currenting working on trademarking his signature line: "Something to think about."

When I was a kid in fundie land we were told that saying "mom and dad" was disrespectful because it "makes father sound like an afterthought". I immediately latched on to the irony of "honoring" my parents by saying "dad and mom" instead.

I was taught by my self centered dad that it was mom and dad because ladies go first. :whistle:

I, and everyone I know, say "Mom and Dad".

Yes, always Mom and Dad. I don't know anyone who puts Dad first.

I am going to have myself a big cup of devil juice with Antichrist creamer. Yummo.

But milk comes from boobies! :o

The Dad & Mom thing is weird. It's harder to say. Mom'n'Dad just rolls off the tongue. Oops, don't want to make my tongue into an idol!

Guest Anonymous
AnnieC, you have inspired me.

How about this for their New Year greeting?

6555858117_9f29eb0cd0_z.jpg

I love it!

We need a LOLMaxwell thread to preserve these.... :dance:

They deliberately switched the standard American "mom and dad" to "dad and mom" so Steve would always be first. "Dad's and Mom's Corners" sounds so stupid to me....

Steve always comes first

I wonder if Steve banned coffee from the house after Ma Maxwell's battle with addiction to her diet Pepsi.

I wonder if Steve banned coffee from the house after Ma Maxwell's battle with addiction to her diet Pepsi.

So it's not a Maxwell House Maxwell house?

:mrgreen:

So it's not a Maxwell House Maxwell house?

:mrgreen:

If I had to get up at 5:30am to exercise with my family I would be gulping a few mugs to get me through the day. All that cleaning,fellowship and box packing, you would think they need coffee.

When I was a kid in fundie land we were told that saying "mom and dad" was disrespectful because it "makes father sound like an afterthought". I immediately latched on to the irony of "honoring" my parents by saying "dad and mom" instead.

wtf? so it's not just them.

Love the cards people btw. especially the powerline one.

Also, um, milk? Really?

Leaving aside the fact that plenty of adults are lactose intolerant... it just seems weird to me. If it's 7 AM, and you're going to go preach to those already working, don't you think you should at least bring them coffee?

I thought the same thing. Milk? Really? Are the workers two years old?

Yup! Or something like, "If you're killed by electric shock today while working on our power lines, do you know where you'd go?".

SPEW :lol: :lol: :lol:

In their neighborhood brunch post there is a picture with a Keurig machine. They are pretty expensive and although they make other warm drinks, they are mainly for coffee. I can't imagine the Maxwells would buy one if they don't drink coffee, but maybe they borrowed it for the brunch?

I really don't understand why they would bring milk to the workers, its just... weird.

I don't think there would be a problem with coffee - after all, they are not LDS. As long as they aren't putting milk in sugar in it, it's about as bland and bitter as the Maxwells.

Coffee is from the Devil!!!!!! It's evil.

They could have at least made hot chocolate.

Milk.... really Steve? You suck.

Kind regards,

Diva

I love my Kuerig! But I'm the only one who drinks coffee. The little cups would be pretty expensive for a large family. Plus, it would take a long time to brew 8 cups one cup at a time.

Archived