IGNORED

Maxwells on a roll

skankbiscuit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In their neighborhood brunch post there is a picture with a Keurig machine. They are pretty expensive and although they make other warm drinks, they are mainly for coffee. I can't imagine the Maxwells would buy one if they don't drink coffee, but maybe they borrowed it for the brunch?

I really don't understand why they would bring milk to the workers, its just... weird.

Maybe Steve is ok with tea. My friend and her husband used their Keurig for mostly tea.

If Terry can't have Pepsi, maybe that means no coffee for anyone else? Also, even if they are opposed to coffee, I agree that hot chocolate (with an orange juice option perhaps) would be more appropriate. Taking milk from a stranger just seems like an iffy proposition.

Wait, they should have brought Kool-Aid! :)

Guest Anonymous

Well, the Gingerville has been revealed..... :lol:

titus2.com/blog

I think they should all put their coats on and walk down to the nearest bar. After all that hard work they could do with a stiff drink, I'm sure. :lol:

Merry Christmas, Maxwells...

Awww I think they're kind of cute. Something a 10 year old would make, but still. Atleast it looks like they were having f*n

I don't think there would be a problem with coffee - after all, they are not LDS. As long as they aren't putting milk in sugar in it, it's about as bland and bitter as the Maxwells.

I used to have a book called Growing Up Born Again(similar to the Growing Up Catholic series, but for the fundy set), and there was a line that said(paraphrased), "It's a good thing Christians don't have convictions against caffeine, or we'd be in trouble."

And they can take away my Diet Pepsi when they pry it from my cold dead hands. :lol:

I quite like all of the Gingerville structures........but I can't imagine a group of adults taking that much time and effort to do something like that. It's so odd.

I quite like all of the Gingerville structures........but I can't imagine a group of adults taking that much time and effort to do something like that. It's so odd.

They have no lives, no outside interests, the young adults are used to being entertained with activities suitable for 4th graders, they know nothing else due to the power and control their parents have over their lives.

Why does the word "Gingerville" look so weird? I want to spell it "Jingerville" but then I have to remember that is not how one spells Jinger in the first place. I need help. :doh:

I used to have a book called Growing Up Born Again(similar to the Growing Up Catholic series, but for the fundy set), and there was a line that said(paraphrased), "It's a good thing Christians don't have convictions against caffeine, or we'd be in trouble."

And they can take away my Diet Pepsi when they pry it from my cold dead hands. :lol:

AMEN!!

Archived