IGNORED

Candy's latest incarnation -

bionicmlle

Candy has herself a new domain --JoyfulChristianHomemaking.com/

Personally, I am loving that I get to see her To Do list each and every day!

The email I received to alert me of this latest facelift ended like this:

God bless you, my sisters in Christ.

You sister,

Candy

No. YOU, sister. :text-datsphatyo:

I have, naturally, been following Candy's latest developments, but I've put off blogging about them because every single time I write something about her, she spooks like a horse and pulls the plug. I'd rather sit and observe and report only on the things of considerable interest.

But since you brought it up, so far, there has been a Meez party and a Yahoo group that was originally open to members posting messages (for about a day) and then the "settings" were changed so people could no longer post, and could only receive emails Candy sent out. People were, predictably, upset about that because I guess they were hoping for a place to chat and "fellowship" and ask questions.

Her social tone deafness continues apace.

ETA: Ope! The Yahoo group is now gone. She probably pulled the plug as soon as you posted this topic.

Candy... so fickle, so flouncy, so.... predictable.

Hi Candy!!! :greetings-wavingblue:

(Sorry if I broke someone's toy... this is why I can't have nice things.)

Candy, Candy, Candy,

Haven't you figured it out? It's not about you? Nope, not at all.

You want people to love you and put you on a pedestal but you pull the rug before they even get a chance to get started.

Or did wunder hubby tell you it would take too much of your precious time and you couldn't cook your canned salmon properly?

Or did the earthquake scare you?

:geek:

Oh dear god. If you are up there, please send your perfect christian homemaker some direct messages that cannot be misinterpreted. She's going to crack one of these days if you don't. She's spinning her wheels and desperately searching for validation. Please, help the poor woman out so she doesn't end up on the national news in the near future.

Archived