IGNORED

Further proof Miss Raquel has no regard for her own safety

Daenerys

I was looking at her blog and came across this post. It looks like the standard fashion look-at-me million photos thing, but scroll down further... she is SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. There is a bend just behind her, and any car speeding down that country lane would not have time to stop before hitting both her and the photographer, and since it looks like a high-speed road, probably killing both of them.

I saw this awhile ago and was like WTF.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one loves Miss Raquel more than Miss Raquel.

This little gem is on her most recent From a Guy's Viewpoint (god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/11/from-guys-viewpointcaleb-wilson.html). Oh, the wisdom of 16-year-old boys.

God calls everyone to be like Him and to dress properly

What does God wear??

Now I know in America the trains are pretty crap and don't come as often as over here

What are you basing this on? As someone who takes the train quite often, I disagree with you. Trains are different across the US. Commuter rails come often and are very nice. Long distance trips to other states differ from commuter rails. Luxury train lines are different from commuter and long distance lines and they gorgeous. Rural parts of the country are different than busy cities. I'm curious how you know that American trains are pretty crap and don't come as often as over wherever here is.

Damn it, you beat me.

I'm completely confused because she announces on her 'I believe' page that 'I believe that women should dress and act the way God intended and made them to be' - which comes after Jesus dying for her sins, but before 'Sovereign Grace' but in the fashion shoot #5 she is wearing *gasp* BLUE JEANS. (Also when she is training her horse.) Does she explain anywhere how jeans are okay?

*wastes far too much time on the internet*

Found it:

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/04/dressing-attractively-or-to-attract.html

'First of all, I do NOT think that pants/jeans/shorts/capris are immodest. To some people, that may be, but for me…I believe that you must dress according to the way you feel God directing you. Whenever I wear pants, I always try to make sure that they are not tight-fitting. (I KNOW it’s hard to find pants that aren’t, girls, but…try!! And if you can’t, try getting a size larger than you would ‘normally’ wear. Don’t worry about them being a little baggy. Consider it a fashion statement. ;)'

I dunno, babe, those jeans look pretty tight to me.

I believe that you must dress according to the way you feel God directing you.

I will never get over the arrogance. Does god give a fuck if you wear a pair of jeans? Grow up.

I'm completely confused because she announces on her 'I believe' page that 'I believe that women should dress and act the way God intended and made them to be' - which comes after Jesus dying for her sins, but before 'Sovereign Grace' but in the fashion shoot #5 she is wearing *gasp* BLUE JEANS. (Also when she is training her horse.) Does she explain anywhere how jeans are okay?

I don't know about the rest of it, but I'm quite glad she isn't wearing a skirt while attempting to train a horse.

I wear skirts most of the time, but I have to say that there are some activities which should not be attempted in a skirt!

I don't know about the rest of it, but I'm quite glad she isn't wearing a skirt while attempting to train a horse.

I wear skirts most of the time, but I have to say that there are some activities which should not be attempted in a skirt!

Good point.

Hmm, this ties neatly into the whole 'don't do sports for it is unmaidenly' ethos.

*wastes far too much time on the internet*

Found it:

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/ ... tract.html

'First of all, I do NOT think that pants/jeans/shorts/capris are immodest. To some people, that may be, but for me…I believe that you must dress according to the way you feel God directing you. Whenever I wear pants, I always try to make sure that they are not tight-fitting. (I KNOW it’s hard to find pants that aren’t, girls, but…try!! And if you can’t, try getting a size larger than you would ‘normally’ wear. Don’t worry about them being a little baggy. Consider it a fashion statement. ;)'

I dunno, babe, those jeans look pretty tight to me.

Yeah, in her recent pics of her dress, which for some odd reason she takes several as if she is doing a photo shoot, her jeans look tight. I'm sure whether she wants to look attractive, but won't admit it or she is just so full of herself and naive that she does not get how someone might guy might be "defrauded" by her ducklip pics. For all her dumb posts on modesty, she has very little herself. Her blog is a snark goldmine. She writes and seems to behave (according to her blog) as if she is 12 despite the fact that she is 17/18.

I don't think it's hypocritical to claim to be modest and wear pants, I never got the "pants are immodest" thing and there are indeed some situations (such as training a horse) where wearing pants would be plain foolish.

However, it's a bit rich to claim to be modest and paste so many photos of oneself with bright red lipstick.

kunoichi66 wrote:

Good point.

Hmm, this ties neatly into the whole 'don't do sports for it is unmaidenly' ethos.

It's not really safe to sit in the middle of the road even in rural areas with little traffic. The people that do go by, at least by my Granny's house, tend to drive way too fast and often partially or completely in the wrong lane.

Oh, and she's bilingual, y'all. On the Isaac Harris Guy's Viewpoint page: "Anyway...without further adieu..." :D

Archived