IGNORED

Further proof Miss Raquel has no regard for her own safety

Daenerys

Well, birth control pills cause abortions, so yes, the modern woman is causing abortions every month. Didn't you know that?

Absolutely. It's a fact - eleventy!!!111!!! In fact, I am way behind - I should have held approximately 180 memorial services for all my dead babies by now. Plus I have a tendency to conceive twins, so who even knows how many I've killed? :o

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fun? I thought we were having them for convenience. It is so hard to manage a modern family without that monthly abortion!

I like to have abortions with all my friends for a fun girls night out - but it also is ever so convenient to do have them as a group since you get the buy one get one discount.

Okay, I'm confused by something. People are describing not being able to get across the train tracks in time, but in the pictures, there is just one set of tracks. I know trains move fast, but if she saw a train coming all she would have to do would be leap out of the way, pretty much.

Am I missing something? Trains (and train tracks) are not a common occurrence where I live.

Here is where she meets the guy who "saves" her. Don't you know, crazy killers never wear polo shirts or have neatly combed hair.:

She wasn’t sure if she should roll down her window or not. He might be one of those lunatics that always wandered around large parks. But he seemed harmless enough and genuinely concerned. Besides, he didn’t look loony. His dark hair was combed neatly and he had on a nice polo shirt and slacks.

And here is the trip to have an abortion:

“This your first time?†a girl sitting near her asked.

“Yeah,†Leona mumbled.

“You seem kinda nervous,†the girl stated.

"I am,†Leona tried a wobbly grin. “A little.â€

“Well, don’t be,†the girl said with a wave of her hand. “It’s nothing, really. Just try thinking of it as getting an overgrown toe nail removed. That’s pretty much what it’s like. I mean, it’s something not alive. Almost like a fungus.†The girl seemed to emphasis ‘it’ a lot.

Leona was shocked. All this time she had been calling ‘it’ a baby...but was it really just what the girl had said? Like an overgrown toe nail?

“Anyway, you’ll get used to it after a while,†the girl said.

“Get used to what?†Leona questioned, with puzzled look.

"Get used to coming here,†the girl laughed, almost freakishly. “This is my fifth time.â€

"Your fifth time getting an abortion?†Leona was shocked.

“Well, yeah, what did you think I meant?†The girl laughed again.

By this time, the two other girls who were in the lobby were listening in on Leona’s and the other girls conversation. One of them piped in, “It’s my third time here, actually. And my friend here has been here once before.†She waved to the girl sitting next to her.

Here is the link to the first chapter of this fictional. I don't know how it all ended because she didn't publish the last chapter because she feared someone might steal it and publish it under their own name.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ter-1.html

Here is where she meets the guy who "saves" her. Don't you know, crazy killers never wear polo shirts or have neatly combed hair.:

She wasn’t sure if she should roll down her window or not. He might be one of those lunatics that always wandered around large parks. But he seemed harmless enough and genuinely concerned. Besides, he didn’t look loony. His dark hair was combed neatly and he had on a nice polo shirt and slacks.

And here is the trip to have an abortion:

“This your first time?†a girl sitting near her asked.

“Yeah,†Leona mumbled.

“You seem kinda nervous,†the girl stated.

"I am,†Leona tried a wobbly grin. “A little.â€

“Well, don’t be,†the girl said with a wave of her hand. “It’s nothing, really. Just try thinking of it as getting an overgrown toe nail removed. That’s pretty much what it’s like. I mean, it’s something not alive. Almost like a fungus.†The girl seemed to emphasis ‘it’ a lot.

Leona was shocked. All this time she had been calling ‘it’ a baby...but was it really just what the girl had said? Like an overgrown toe nail?

“Anyway, you’ll get used to it after a while,†the girl said.

“Get used to what?†Leona questioned, with puzzled look.

"Get used to coming here,†the girl laughed, almost freakishly. “This is my fifth time.â€

"Your fifth time getting an abortion?†Leona was shocked.

“Well, yeah, what did you think I meant?†The girl laughed again.

By this time, the two other girls who were in the lobby were listening in on Leona’s and the other girls conversation. One of them piped in, “It’s my third time here, actually. And my friend here has been here once before.†She waved to the girl sitting next to her.

Here is the link to the first chapter of this fictional. I don't know how it all ended because she didn't publish the last chapter because she feared someone might steal it and publish it under their own name.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ter-1.html

Yes, sociopaths never look nice. Ignorant girl she is. Ted Bundy was an educated, well-dressed man who would fake injuries. Women would stop or go see if he was okay and never came back. Just never, ever, ever, this is street smarts 101. I actually fear for her if she thinks she should stop for a "nicely dressed" man.

Lol to the abortions. So naive. Yes, that's the way it works. People love abortions. So freeing. Sleep around without prevention and just have a good ol' abortion. What a fun Friday night! I might read her fictional when I get back from class. I could use the laughs.

Whilst I may be wrong about the dangers of sitting on train tracks in America, only an idiot sits in the middle of a road thirty feet from a blind bend.

Okay, I'm confused by something. People are describing not being able to get across the train tracks in time, but in the pictures, there is just one set of tracks. I know trains move fast, but if she saw a train coming all she would have to do would be leap out of the way, pretty much.

Am I missing something? Trains (and train tracks) are not a common occurrence where I live.

Besides suicides, most people who get hit by trains got stuck in the tracks and were unable to get out. It happens way more than people think and you don't always die......amputation by train - not so nice. That's why I also was raised to treat tracks like a road. Only cross at the proper crossing way, look both ways, don't play in it, etc. People mess around on the tracks when they think all is well, a body part or clothing article they can't get off gets stuck in the track, a train comes, and they can't escape. So people playing on even "rural tracks with non-frequent trains" creeps me out and annoys me.

If you live out in the country, a lot of roads rarely see traffic and you'd be easily able to get out of the way in time. It wouldn't bother me if she wasn't so close to a turn in the road. That is pretty stupid. As far as the train tracks, trains are often pretty rare, depending on where you are (Trains are rare enough around here that when I was little seeing a train was really exciting), and that's a super common, though fairly cheesy, place to take pictures. It seems like half of senior pictures involve train tracks somehow. Still pretty stupid, though.

I find the modest fashion bloggers so weird. Nothing wrong with posting about fashion and nothing wrong with dressing so you're always well-covered, but a fashion blog where you're constantly posting pictures of yourself is the exact opposite of modest.

Why does every female of a certain age feel compelled to give duckface??? I would have thought fundies would be immune, but nope. :roll:

Why does every female of a certain age feel compelled to give duckface??? I would have thought fundies would be immune, but nope. :roll:

I heard once that they think it makes them look like they have fuller lips. If so, they must be idiots, because that's all I feel like when I make that face.

The tons of pics she takes of herself are extreme even for the standards of the average fundie girl who's using modesty shots or skirt week or whatever to put out photos of herself. I also don't get why she feels compelled to take photos in the middle of a road, she's done that often, actually.

This said, her outfits are cute and not remotely frumpy, I'd definitely wear some of them.

I had a conversation tonight with a girl who has been riding horses for seven years old when I told her about the horse situation she basically summed it up with "She's going to get fucked over and end up in the hospital". I don't know much about horses, but I do know that unless you have experience with horses that you should never attempt to train or ride a 2 year old horse on your own without a professional trainer working with it and supervising you at all times.

I have never in my life seen one person post so many photos of themselves (including other "fashion" bloggers). I'd be embarrassed to be that full of myself. She's clearly never met the word "modest".

I like fashion blogs, but hers is less show off an outfit and more "LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AREN'T I AMAZING?!!!!" She doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing other teens for not doing something productive. All she does is focus on herself.

Um, wow. Most of those photos are poorly composed and seriously? Cream/white tights with black flats? I stopped doing that by age 12! And I am not a fashionable person by any definition.

I think Raquel is a little solipsistic... It seems like she thinks God exists for her. God gave her a horse, because she is special (his daughter!).

Somehow, God failed to care for the starving children in Somalia.

If my daughter grew up to have a blog like that, I would view that as a parenting failure. Like how could I raise a child that self-absorbed and shallow? Even her charity work gets turned into all about her. God should have done a better job teaching his daughter to think of others.

I think Raquel is a little solipsistic... It seems like she thinks God exists for her. God gave her a horse, because she is special (his daughter!).

Somehow, God failed to care for the starving children in Somalia.

Obviously it's because they're muslims. If only they would turn to Jesus, he would make the Horn of Africa arable.

There are lots of Christians in Ethiopia. They die just the same.

*Edited to correct an inaccuracy. Thank you professor Google.

Well this is awkward, 'cause god told me I'm Her mouthpiece on earth, and I believe different things. I guess it's fictionals at dawn.

*snort* fictionals at dawn! Love it

My cousin is a photographer and used to do train track pictures until the police stopped and chewed her out as well. I live in another state than she does but we recently had two teenagers killed on train tracks (they walked across the trestle and the train could not stop).

A man in Minnesota died a few weeks ago when he drove his car around the arms that were down because a train was coming, Now that is sheer stupidity.

A man in Minnesota died a few weeks ago when he drove his car around the arms that were down because a train was coming, Now that is sheer stupidity.

I live near active train tracks and literally EVERY time I have to drive over them, there are people stopped on the tracks, lined up for a red stoplight. People are nuts.

Archived