IGNORED

The Wilkinsons are back!

Sola

simplelivingak.wordpress.com/

Yay! I'm actually really pleased. I love their blog even if I dislike their variety of fundism.

Yay! I was so sad when their blog was gone and I've been waiting for a topic like this to spring up. They are my favorite crazy!

Yay! :P Now if only they'd fix the site so that the most recent blog posts are on the main page instead of having to scroll down through all their sidebar widgets to find the monthly archives...

Yay! :P Now if only they'd fix the site so that the most recent blog posts are on the main page instead of having to scroll down through all their sidebar widgets to find the monthly archives...

They have a little calendar on the right side of the website and the dates they post are highlighted. Since they haven't posted anything since September 8,2011 this month is blank.

They do do their own thing but I admire them for being able to live in Alaska and build their own home and raise some of their food. Where they get those names though?

Is that the correct address? When plugging it in to the browser bar, the following message comes up: "simplelivingak.wordpress.com is no longer available. The authors have deleted this blog."

Oh well that was short lived. They are gone again. :-(

I wonder if they have lurked here and realised we found out they were back.

Is this the family that is paranoid about the government tracking them through immunisations? Seems to be a stupid idea to have a blog then.

Yeah, they had lots of posts that made me go WTF. They had really swallowed the koolaid with regard to immunisations. They had a post up once that very strongly implied that vaccine companies are aborting babies to make vaccines with, complete with an image which supported that bull. Over the years they got more and more fundie and more and more paranoid. When they first started blogging Anna wore pants, they immunised the kids they up to that point and didn't seem that bad on the fundie scale. Over the last 4 years or so they went further down the fundie path, embraced the anti-government propaganda and became messianics.

I feel a little responsible for their blog going private in September. I posted about Jason's eldest son, Glenn, to a previous relationship who doesn't live with them (presume he lives with his mother). There aren't many references to him on the blog, just a couple of pictures in the archives from 2008/9 and a few mentions here and there. Straight after I posted on here about him, the blog went private.

It's great that they are back. I love snarking their video clips about Headcovering with that freaky guy singing at the beginning. When I watched them the first time it was a totally new level of crazyness for me and it pulled me deeper into my fundie-obsession.

Hmm, seems they may have actually deleted it this time? Last time they closed it, you had to be an invited reader, and it took you to a login page. This time it says it's no longer available. Bummer.

Archived