IGNORED

Atheist student against prayer mural

lilwriter85

I saw that on her Twitter last night; I have to admit that this kind of vitriol is positively horrifying to me, but seems to be indicative of the pack mentality.

It is definitely pack mentality. She has received threats before but they weren't as bad as this one. I predict that Jessica will leave Rhode Island right after high school.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You won't find it on her twitter now, she says in a later tweet that the police asked her to remove it.

She removed it, but it has gone viral. Here's hoping the police have a suspect in mind and this is evidence!

I don't understand why Christians think that they can force their religion on public schools. If you want your kid to have religion in their school then send them to a religious school. If you want them to pray in school send them to a religious school. If you want them to learn creationism instead of evolution send them to a religious school. But don't force your beliefs on everyone else. It's called "public school" for a reason.

I don't understand why Christians think that they can force their religion on public schools. If you want your kid to have religion in their school then send them to a religious school. If you want them to pray in school send them to a religious school. If you want them to learn creationism instead of evolution send them to a religious school. But don't force your beliefs on everyone else. It's called "public school" for a reason.

I don't understand either. There are some Christians pretty much think Christianity is the chosen religion and other religions don't matter. I agree if people want their children to pray in school and learn creationism, they should send them to a religious affiliated school. Some people will never understand separation of church and state.

• 9 months later...

Archived