IGNORED

2023 NCAA Football

47of74

Well my school did pretty well today for its homecoming game.

UDHomecoming.thumb.png.afc204b303400e53571c6716ee73201f.png

And this was not quite the blowout they had against Luther in Decorah, Iowa for the 2022 homecoming, which was 68-7.  Of course my FJ warped mind was asking what sort of school names its sports teams the Beavers.

At least they did better than Iowa today.  Floyd is traveling back to the Twin Cities.  FUCK.  I hope he isn't trapped up there too long and Iowa can bring him back home before too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Bout time

A report out today says Brian Ferentz will no longer be a Hawkeye at the end of this football season.

The announcement comes after years of tension from fans with the Iowa Hawkeye Football team.

Brian Ferentz, the son of head coach Kirk Ferentz, is the Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach. He’s been with the coaching staff since 2012 and has been in that position for 7 years.

The University made changes to his contract for this season, following years of low performance from the offensive line at the University.

Contract changes included making $850,000 this year instead of $900,000 he made the previous year. There was a condition for a $112,500 bonus if the team averages 25 points a game this season, and wins at least 7 games. Those points included defense and special teams points. As of Monday the team is averaging 19.5 points per game, and their overall record is 6-2. They play Northwestern at Wrigley Field this Saturday.