IGNORED

Rusty Thomas

Nikedagain?

Did y'all see Rusty's latest blog post? He's going to move his operation to DeSantistan! He'll be the new FloridaMan. He has big plans, complete with an armed church and a ministry for women who choose not to abort. Not for the single mother struggling who may have made a different personal choice.

Because that's exactly what Jesus said. 

All my thoughts and prayers to our Floridian FJers

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Did y'all see Rusty's latest blog post? He's going to move his operation to DeSantistan! He'll be the new FloridaMan. He has big plans, complete with an armed church and a ministry for women who choose not to abort. Not for the single mother struggling who may have made a different personal choice.

Because that's exactly what Jesus said. 

All my thoughts and prayers to our Floridian FJers

I think a few of his kids might already be there. I know Mariah and Josiah are there. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think a few of his kids might already be there. I know Mariah and Josiah are there. 

its probably unhealthy how much I despise him

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

But it’s completely understandable. Remember what he did to his dying son? Poor kid couldn’t even die in peace. He had to make videos for social media against abortion because it is Rusty’s obsession. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

On 2/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, Nikedagain? said:

Guy's dumb as a sack of hammers and makes his living getting armed bigots all riled up. I think he's a fine target for your animosity 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 2/11/2023 at 1:31 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

But it’s completely understandable. Remember what he did to his dying son? Poor kid couldn’t even die in peace. He had to make videos for social media against abortion because it is Rusty’s obsession. 

Jesus, he actually did that? I knew he used his son's death to push an anti-abortion bill but this is a new low. Just, GAH!

21 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Jesus, he actually did that? I knew he used his son's death to push an anti-abortion bill but this is a new low. Just, GAH!

Of course his teenage son seemed happy to help his dad get his message out. But he was a kid! These kids are so brainwashed that they don’t really have a choice. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2023 at 12:15 PM, Nikedagain? said:

Thanks to twitter, we now have this gem: "Rhonda Santis" and picture him in his white boots. It could help. 

• Haha 4