IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

WTH?  His hair is even weirder than usual.  The bronzer is over the top and he's posing with Rittenhouse?  Navy jacket and black slacks?  And let's button that shirt up one more button.  No one wants to see any of that man's chest.

His latest on Truth Social:

Spoiler

2120067104_Screenshot(12587).png.098140db9792ad11f7bd79f86d12efd4.png

Still angry and still crazy.

That hair...  I need to go find some eye bleach.

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Are the ill-fitting clothes supposed to distract from the rest of the hideousness?  So gross.

Where’s the other half of Trump’s body?

• Upvote 7

Little Donny's latest blast from Truth Social:

1211814273_Screenshot(12637).png.471a8d11baf028ef9d46b6507eae1a0f.png

He's upped his percentage of trash talk per "truth".  Now Mika is Mike, MSNBC is still MSDNC, and Comcast is now Concast.  What is he?  12 years old?  His fixation on ratings is bizarre.  And there are people that still think he should be the president.  The mind reels...

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Xan said:

Little Donny's latest blast from Truth Social:

1211814273_Screenshot(12637).png.471a8d11baf028ef9d46b6507eae1a0f.png

He's upped his percentage of trash talk per "truth".  Now Mika is Mike, MSNBC is still MSDNC, and Comcast is now Concast.  What is he?  12 years old?  His fixation on ratings is bizarre.  And there are people that still think he should be the president.  The mind reels...

I’m also highly disturbed at his name dropping and then emphasizing “KILLING” in the same post. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

He’s so clean that they can’t blackmail him? I laughed so much at that statement that I almost threw up my breakfast   

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6

He can’t stop incriminating himsel;

screenshots of this messages:

image.jpeg.dc33c8ee2743611f5367d266d22c62df.jpegimage.jpeg.656524295dd65020d140f0b27e53fabd.jpeg

• Upvote 7

“The Justice Department cited the crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege in demanding testimony from a lawyer representing former President Donald Trump in his documents case.”

Prosecutors Seek Trump Lawyer’s Testimony, Suggesting Evidence of Crime

Spoiler

Last May, the Justice Department issued a subpoena for any classified documents still in Mr. Trump’s possession, after he had voluntarily turned over an initial batch of material to the National Archives that turned out to include almost 200 classified documents. In June, Mr. Corcoran met with investigators and handed over more than 30 documents in response to the subpoena.

Another lawyer for Mr. Trump, Christina Bobb, then signed a statement asserting that a “diligent search” had been conducted at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s residence and private club in Palm Beach, Fla., and that there were no additional documents bearing classification markings. Ms. Bobb has told investigators and others that Mr. Corcoran drafted the statement, and that she added some caveats to it, seeking to make it sound less ironclad.

But when the F.B.I. searched Mar-a-Lago in August, agents found more than 100 additional classified documents. The affidavit submitted by the Justice Department to obtain the search warrant said that there was “probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction” would be found in the search.

prosecutors overseeing the investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of classified documents are seeking to pierce assertions of attorney-client privilege and compel one of his lawyers to answer more questions before a grand jury, according to two people familiar with the matter, adding an aggressive new dimension to the inquiry and underscoring the legal peril facing Mr. Trump.

The prosecutors have sought approval from a federal judge to invoke what is known as the crime-fraud exception, which allows them to work around attorney-client privilege when they have reason to believe that legal advice or legal services have been used in furthering a crime. The fact that prosecutors invoked the exception in a sealed motion to compel the testimony of the lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, suggests that they believe Mr. Trump or his allies might have used Mr. Corcoran’s services in that way.

Among the questions that the Justice Department has been examining since last year is whether Mr. Trump or his associates obstructed justice in failing to comply with demands to return a trove of government material he took with him from the White House upon leaving office, including hundreds of documents with classified markings.

Last May, the Justice Department issued a subpoena for any classified documents still in Mr. Trump’s possession, after he had voluntarily turned over an initial batch of material to the National Archives that turned out to include almost 200 classified documents. In June, Mr. Corcoran met with investigators and handed over more than 30 documents in response to the subpoena.

Another lawyer for Mr. Trump, Christina Bobb, then signed a statement asserting that a “diligent search” had been conducted at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s residence and private club in Palm Beach, Fla., and that there were no additional documents bearing classification markings. Ms. Bobb has told investigators and others that Mr. Corcoran drafted the statement, and that she added some caveats to it, seeking to make it sound less ironclad.

But when the F.B.I. searched Mar-a-Lago in August, agents found more than 100 additional classified documents. The affidavit submitted by the Justice Department to obtain the search warrant said that there was “probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction” would be found in the search.

• Thank You 11

42 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

“The Justice Department cited the crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege in demanding testimony from a lawyer representing former President Donald Trump in his documents case.”

Prosecutors Seek Trump Lawyer’s Testimony, Suggesting Evidence of Crime

Hide contents

prosecutors overseeing the investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of classified documents are seeking to pierce assertions of attorney-client privilege and compel one of his lawyers to answer more questions before a grand jury, according to two people familiar with the matter, adding an aggressive new dimension to the inquiry and underscoring the legal peril facing Mr. Trump.

The prosecutors have sought approval from a federal judge to invoke what is known as the crime-fraud exception, which allows them to work around attorney-client privilege when they have reason to believe that legal advice or legal services have been used in furthering a crime. The fact that prosecutors invoked the exception in a sealed motion to compel the testimony of the lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, suggests that they believe Mr. Trump or his allies might have used Mr. Corcoran’s services in that way.

Among the questions that the Justice Department has been examining since last year is whether Mr. Trump or his associates obstructed justice in failing to comply with demands to return a trove of government material he took with him from the White House upon leaving office, including hundreds of documents with classified markings.

I wonder who's unhappier at the moment...Trump or his lawyer?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 2/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, Xan said:

Still angry and still crazy.

My suspicion is that there are multiple people who post to Trump's account in Trump's deranged Twitter style, to introduce various phrases and ugly nicknames, make threats, rile the MAGAts, whatever. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Howl said:

My suspicion is that there are multiple people who post to Trump's account in Trump's deranged Twitter style, to introduce various phrases and ugly nicknames, make threats, rile the MAGAts, whatever. 

I agree but I think he's standing close by and he's the one making up the juvenile nicknames.  Every time he hears something on the news that he hates or is told that something was printed that puts him in a bad light, he's at the ready and is probably dictating part of what he wants printed.  And I think some of the more horrendous misspelling is Donny's.

• I Agree 5

I see that sick fuck has been busy lately;

Former President Donald Trump has been asking advisers what they think of bringing back firing squads and other banned execution methods, Rolling Stone reports. 

Rolling Stone spoke to three anonymous sources about the campaign-related conversations Trump has been having with his associates. According to these sources, Trump has on more than one occasion asked his aides questions like: "What do you think of firing squads?"

Two Rolling Stone sources say Trump has had discussions with his advisers about everything from bringing back group executions to using banned execution methods like the guillotine. 

A third source who spoke to Rolling Stone said Trump has also privately considered if it would be possible to launch an ad campaign to promote these execution methods. This ad campaign would involve airing footage from the executions, the source said.

I told the fuck stick Roman church off again today - along with asking them if they're happy about what their 30 pieces of silver got them.  I'm at the point where I'm thinking of asking my parents when their time comes can we please either have their funerals at the funeral home or another location so I don't have to step foot in a roman church ever again. 

• Upvote 3

I love when the Rs go after each other. 

• Upvote 5

He's just mad he's not getting some of the money:

image.png.6efbef4e530a3476b67d691997003fb8.png

• Upvote 6

If anyone is wondering how Trump is taking the news about the Georgia Grand Jury, here it is:

Spoiler

1491775056_Screenshot(12693).png.b79a068e3b373dda5d18c227f5e621b2.png126859286_Screenshot(12692).png.ca3c279e11c72145aae1afc8e4aa26ec.png

Holy shit.  He's actually trying to spin this as "total exoneration".  I know he's a liar but I find this level of lie just stunning.

• Thank You 10

2 minutes ago, Xan said:

If anyone is wondering how Trump is taking the news about the Georgia Grand Jury, here it is:

Hide contents

1491775056_Screenshot(12693).png.b79a068e3b373dda5d18c227f5e621b2.png126859286_Screenshot(12692).png.ca3c279e11c72145aae1afc8e4aa26ec.png

Holy shit.  He's actually trying to spin this as "total exoneration".  I know he's a liar but I find this level of lie just stunning.

And so weird how he refers to himself as “President Trump”…

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

19 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

And so weird how he refers to himself as “President Trump”…

...as though he's narrating the continuing adventures of his favorite and most bestest superhero ever, who just happens to be himself.

I wonder whether the two of him ever disagree.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic