IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah I heard that orange fuck stick "blessed" East Palestine with his presence.  Of course the goddamn Dubuque paper is cheer-leading it saying fuck face is being all Presidential.  I told my bank in a just saying sort of way that if they continue to advertise through that paper I'd think about switching banks.  The bank has a presence up here so it was a lot easier to change addresses than banks but there are other banks up here too.  I'm less pissed off about that orange fuck stick inflicting himself on Ohio than the way the Dubuque paper mindlessly cheer-leads for that son of a bitch.

• Upvote 7

I’ve been away from FJ for a bit and away from the JRod threads for quite awhile. I’m struck, upon returning, by how the Trump & JRod threads are mostly the same as when I left and strikingly similar to each other. Both involve an idiotic, narcissist, con artist grifter who somehow manages to others under a spell all while treating offspring like shit and irresponsibly spending money. JRod’s is just “Now with more weddin’ birthin’ courtin’” and Trump’s is just “New and Improved Criminality!” 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

55 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I’ve been away from FJ for a bit and away from the JRod threads for quite awhile. I’m struck, upon returning, by how the Trump & JRod threads are mostly the same as when I left and strikingly similar to each other. Both involve an idiotic, narcissist, con artist grifter who somehow manages to others under a spell all while treating offspring like shit and irresponsibly spending money. JRod’s is just “Now with more weddin’ birthin’ courtin’” and Trump’s is just “New and Improved Criminality!” 

I was just thinking, earlier today, that if Jill's grandfather had gotten wealthy running a cathouse, she'd be Trump.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

On 2/18/2023 at 8:41 AM, Dandruff said:

The Rs want an R in the WH.  If Trump isn't it or won't help give it to them then I tend to doubt they'll be willing to put up with him, though he'll continue to make noise.

Will he split the vote though? I kind of hope the rest will unite, but I suspect the Trump wins nomination because other narcissistic try hards won't cooperate.

On 2/20/2023 at 3:50 PM, Audrey2 said:

Donnie would have given up Alaska had Putin ask.

Put in is undoubtedly rueing missing that opportunity.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:02 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally not a cult:

It's the national flag of Dumbistan. Seriously though, even North Korea doesn't have the President on the actual flag.

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I was just thinking, earlier today, that if Jill's grandfather had gotten wealthy running a cathouse, she'd be Trump.

She'd be Boebert. 

• Upvote 12

10 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Or MTGee. Jill already has the willful ignorance and stunted emotional maturity. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Trump Water went out of business in 2010 although it seems to still be offered on his properties.  I imagine he's going to get a tax break for the donation and he possibly charged the charity for the cost of the water.  Donny does nothing unless it makes him money.  

I just hope that water hasn't been sitting in a warehouse for 13 years.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

24 minutes ago, Xan said:

Trump Water went out of business in 2010 although it seems to still be offered on his properties.  I imagine he's going to get a tax break for the donation and he possibly charged the charity for the cost of the water.  Donny does nothing unless it makes him money.  

I'd be willing to bet it's just tap water from wherever it's bottled, or else bottles of whatever the cheapest generic brand out there is with Trump labels slapped on, and that Trump is double dipping as you said - charging the charity for the water, and also claiming a tax break for the donation. 

Money is God, in Trump's universe. And he thinks he's Jesus, in that scenario.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I'd be willing to bet it's just tap water from wherever it's bottled, or else bottles of whatever the cheapest generic brand out there is with Trump labels slapped on, and that Trump is double dipping as you said - charging the charity for the water, and also claiming a tax break for the donation. 

Money is God, in Trump's universe. And he thinks he's Jesus, in that scenario.

Yeah I hope it's tap water or some cheap generic bottled water and not him peeing in the bottles.  (Yeah I know disgusting thought).  Of course his branch trumpvidian followers would gulp it all down and claim it was the best water ever. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Xan said:

I kind of hope it is and they all get sick. And then they can blame trump. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 1

He’s not going to like this:

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

I’m sure he’s quite familiar with their hamberders. 

• Haha 7

Trump on Truth Social today:

He's so jealous of Biden being on the world stage:

92235609_Screenshot(12786).png.28e02481c88a8ae02627f11aee37231f.png

He's got a big stage of his own, thank you very much.  If there's anything more tacky ass than Mar-a-Lago, I don't know what it would be.

268206431_Screenshot(12787).png.42e97fa82503dda0ac65c995c5863d0b.png

And he put up a long post about how there wasn't enough coverage of his big press event at East Palestine.  His ratings are so big!  And, we all know, the only important things are ratings and how much people are talking about Donny on social media.  

569677767_Screenshot(12789).png.0ec09f4d50208fa774399c6789eee78b.png

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump on Truth Social today:

He's so jealous of Biden being on the world stage:

92235609_Screenshot(12786).png.28e02481c88a8ae02627f11aee37231f.png

He's got a big stage of his own, thank you very much.  If there's anything more tacky ass than Mar-a-Lago, I don't know what it would be.

268206431_Screenshot(12787).png.42e97fa82503dda0ac65c995c5863d0b.png

And he put up a long post about how there wasn't enough coverage of his big press event at East Palestine.  His ratings are so big!  And, we all know, the only important things are ratings and how much people are talking about Donny on social media.  

569677767_Screenshot(12789).png.0ec09f4d50208fa774399c6789eee78b.png

DeSantis declaring his candidacy might put Water Boy over the top, especially when major donors choose DeSantis.

I'm certainly no fan of DeSantis (or Haley, or likely anyone else who'll join the field), but I'm looking forward to seeing how Trump will claim that he's the best candidate to defeat Biden when he has already lost to him.  Of course he can continue to whine that he really won but I'm pretty sure the other candidates won't hesitate to remind the public otherwise.

• Upvote 9

TFG’s nannies need to update his bedtime meds. 

• Eyeroll 9

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Call me callous, but I like that he's obviously so rattled by Fani Willis's investigation that it keeps him up at night. 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Can any lawyer types talk about how bad it really is that the foreperson said so much? How much trouble did she actually cause?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

Can any lawyer types talk about how bad it really is that the foreperson said so much? How much trouble did she actually cause?

I'm not a lawyer and don't know how bad it really is but I saw the foreperson talking on TV and felt very angry.  Still do.  AFAIC, there was nothing to be gained by sharing that information with the media, especially to that level of detail and given her demeanor.  I can see this potentially causing prolonged distractions and delays, at a minimum.

• I Agree 9

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm enjoying the way he keeps saying "two perfect phone calls".  Perfect?  That's his adjective?  He could have said "legal" or "necessary" or any number of things but he's sticking to "perfect".  I think, deep down, he knows that asking for GA to find him 11,780 votes was a dead giveaway that the call was illegal.  But, being true to himself, Donny thinks if he calls them perfect, eventually people will believe him.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

OK so these were schedules with classified markings. So many questions around this, including "someone told you to scan and upload them to your computer why exactly?"

I think they need to subpoena the junior aide, Michaels and start working through the lot of them.

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic