IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

Donny Dumbass thought it would be special to post a video of his plane leaving for East Palestine.  There's even stirring music.  I suppose he thought it was like he was a superhero who came in to save the poor waterless people with his gift of Trump water -- and some lower quality water.  

There are days when I wish I had 1/10 the ego that Donny has.  It must be interesting to never feel guilty about anything and to think you are the best at everything.

810482745_Screenshot(12804).png.8684a4aaed2c1e834f75247759014f5e.png

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Xan said:

Donny Dumbass thought it would be special to post a video of his plane leaving for East Palestine.  There's even stirring music.  I suppose he thought it was like he was a superhero who came in to save the poor waterless people with his gift of Trump water -- and some lower quality water.  

There are days when I wish I had 1/10 the ego that Donny has.  It must be interesting to never feel guilty about anything and to think you are the best at everything.

810482745_Screenshot(12804).png.8684a4aaed2c1e834f75247759014f5e.png

I actually think he is very insecure.  He needs constant approval and reassurance that he is the bestest, goodest boy in the whole world.  This is a little boy looking for love and attention.  It's sad, in a way.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

Donny continues his tantrum.

He has a lot of word salad about Biden and classified documents.  Also, he keeps insisting that he declassified what he had.  By the way, the DOJ got a search warrant for Donny's home.

Spoiler

1375297676_Screenshot(12812).png.df4f2e0db78945a24131e4d26ccb3024.png

He wants his brain damaged followers to know that it is a very dangerous time -- LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

Spoiler

889182797_Screenshot(12814).png.a194864766fd99e7a35995226314bbe3.png

And, when they're coming after Trump, they're really coming after his followers.  He is their voice.

Spoiler

1295477390_Screenshot(12811).png.43352f02b17762fc5d92e673dababfe8.png

• Thank You 6

I wonder if they are auditioning to be #4

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder if they are auditioning to be #4

Definitely a little boob touching boob action going on 

• Upvote 4

At this point, Ronna and the rest are just saying words.  They'll say anything to get them out of an uncomfortable spot while the cameras are running.  I'm not sure why the news programs even have them on now.  Every one of them needs to be hooked up to a lie detector as they speak, otherwise what they say is worthless.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"...but people get it!" 

Well I sure as heck can make heads nor tails of his incoherent rants.

What is abundantly clear though, is his abject fear of Jack Smith. And that thought makes me rather happy.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

"...but people get it!" 

Well I sure as heck can make heads nor tails of his incoherent rants.

What is abundantly clear though, is his abject fear of Jack Smith. And that thought makes me rather happy.

I believe what he's trying to imply is that folks, as a whole, agree with him.  Therefore, folks should agree with him.  His followers should have no problem whatsoever with this logic.

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I believe what he's trying to imply is that folks, as a whole, agree with him.  Therefore, folks should agree with him.  His followers should have no problem whatsoever with this logic.

That's actually the most clever thing that he does.  He continues to insist that liberals aren't attacking just him -- they're attacking all the rightwingers.  And he thinks if he just continues to say everyone agrees with him then they will, in fact, eventually all agree with him.  It has worked before.  He needs the mobs to back him and and riot if necessary.  He has to keep reminding them that they're all in this together.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I have a feeling if Trump doesn’t win the Republican nomination he is going to flip out & so will his supporters. 

But if he pushes too hard against the Republican nominee he'll be doing battle with the R party, who won't like it. 

I think we might be able to judge how well he can manipulate the nominee by the degree of rage and noise he and his supporters will generate if he's not the nominee.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Where would Russian imports fit under his system?

Not a problem. With Trump in the Oval, they wouldn’t be foreign.

• Love 6

Want to bet the attacks on Fani Willis begin again, with renewed fervor?

• Thank You 6

Trump has been calling DeSantis "DeSanctus" and "DeSanctis".  I don't think he knows his audience.  He was having better luck with Ron DeSanctimonious.  The MAGA crowd doesn't have much interest in Latin.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump has been calling DeSantis "DeSanctus" and "DeSanctis".  I don't think he knows his audience.  He was having better luck with Ron DeSanctimonious.  The MAGA crowd doesn't have much interest in Latin.

He might not know how to pronounce DeSantis...not that I'd expect his followers to be able to tell the difference.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Last night he posted this on Truth Social:

327203595_Screenshot(12877).png.f70194e9b5b39b54c8e6f75c368b0b96.png

It's not enough that people like him.  They have to love him.

The part about retribution sounds ominous.  Of course, threatening is what bullies do.

Today there's this:

1734353851_Screenshot(12876).png.f4732ba36de5b27248be3e446cb01cce.png

Now we've gone back into full Q territory.  And no, Donny, you didn't win the last election.  You lost.

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

Now I’m hungry. 

• Haha 13

On 2/27/2023 at 10:33 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

This'd be almost amusing to see, if there was any chance of it happening. I'm sure his own companies, and Ivanka's companies, would somehow manage to get an exception. 

Although frankly if I remember correctly like 95% of his campaign promises from 2016 were completely dropped after he was elected, and he spent his entire term in office watching TV, playing golf, doing public appearances and having rallies - with about 2% of time spent bumbling through what little work he couldn't get out of. 

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic