IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hard pass on both the shirt and wearer of shirt.

Not something I wanna see while eating. 

Or even after eating for that matter.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 1

I did not know where to post this little gem from a Seattle area obituary:

———

. . . .he would often sit in his chair watching Fox News and old westerns the past few years. Near the end we joked that the silver lining in the event of his untimely passing is, he wouldn't have to endure another 2 years of Joe Biden

———

So, his obituary will always be linked to his animosity for the current president.  Just, why?  🤷‍♀️  

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

———

. . . .he would often sit in his chair watching Fox News and old westerns the past few years. Near the end we joked that the silver lining in the event of his untimely passing is, he wouldn't have to endure another 2 years of Joe Biden

———

So, his obituary will always be linked to his animosity for the current president.  Just, why?  🤷‍♀️  

I remember seeing one obituary when I lived in Iowa where it proudly said the guy had been part of MAGA.  I don't know if that was at his insistence or that of his family.  I just remember thinking dude, that's not something you want to advertise in an obituary.  It was the only obituary I ever saw that went out of its way to praise Kumquat Pol Pot.  Even most hard core Branch Trumpvidians don't have stuff like that in their obituaries.    

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

———

———

I don’t know how much more of this kind of crap I can take. When a person’s life is summed up with “better dead than living under a Democratic President.” In public. In print. For posterity. What a sad, sad life that must have been. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

11 hours ago, Becky said:

I don’t know how much more of this kind of crap I can take. When a person’s life is summed up with “better dead than living under a Democratic President.” In public. In print. For posterity. What a sad, sad life that must have been. 

I imagine he was like the guy in The Brainwashing of My Dad who turned from a reasonable person in to a Branch Trumpvidian. However the guy in that story mellowed out once he stopped with reich wing media and the influence of his family. The guy in this obituary must’ve had a family full of Branch Trumpvidians and that Fox Spews horseshit on til the bitter end. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Rick Wilson is on an absolute tear this morning.  

Here's the rest: 

In 2016 you said, "Never" and meant, "Do me harder, Daddy" once Trump won. Oh, you did the "I hate the tweets love the policy" bullshit but you know in your heart how false and reprehensible that was from the start. You don't get to walk away from that. 

To quote the political philosopher Bane, "Your punishment must be more severe."

Here's how it plays out. You can write a billion NRO columns saying DeSantis craps gold bullion and smells like summer rain, but the seething, hideous mass of the MAGA base is always there. 

They're the lunatics talking about the death penalty today for Maricopa County election officials. They're the antivaxxers and the QAnoners.

They're Fuentes and Milo and the rest of the flock of racists, anti-Semites, and whackjobs. And there are millions of them. 

The punishment comes with how hard you'll struggle to not set them against you. How much you'll try to convince them DeSantis is Diet Trump, and better for them.

You can't escape them. You can't change them. You can't reason with them. 

And when your pale substitutes for Trump are slowly consumed and defeated, you'll slink back to him, groveling and begging. You'll rationalize and temporize and bargain with the cruel fates of politics.

I know what you won't do.  You won't say The Words AND follow through. You won't risk your jobs.

"I will never vote for Donald Trump in either the primary or the general election" and stick to it. When he wins the primary, you'll break.

You did it before. You'll do it again. 

So write another 750 words on DeSantis or Hawley or who effing knows and pretend the ruined church of the dead religion called the conservatism still thrives.

At least loathing those of us who said "Never Trump" and fucking meant it will give you a little hate boner.

End. 

• Thank You 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know nothing about farming but wouldn’t that take some time and effort? I am a big fan of a certain celebrity with legitimate talent who earned the fame but if I ever did what this person did with that celebrity’s name, the people in my life would (rightfully so) be very concerned. 

• I Agree 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally not a cult. 

There is so much WTF going on in that video. I don't even know where to start!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

There is so much WTF going on in that video. I don't even know where to start!

So he just vandalized his own trailer with a commentary that DeSantis has messed up things in Florida and needs to endorse Trump in 2024 but ends with saying DeSantis will get his turn in 2028? The disconnect is so surreal. 

• I Agree 5

"Candace has a bunch of good ideas and she's so well-spoken."  Er... Are we all thinking of the same Candace Owens??

• Upvote 4

Boy, she’s pushing hard to become TFG’s VP pick:

• Disgust 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

Um. I don’t know how a non-biological woman would use a tampon. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Um. I don’t know how a non-biological woman would use a tampon. 

Or why.....    :confused2:

(fittingly, with this post my rank is now Body Fluid Performance Artist!)

Edited by Becky
More
  • Haha 11

I'm still kind of stunned that they've made a celebrity out of this murderer.  Not that the Republicans have had a lot of integrity over the past decades but I suspect Dwight Eisenhower is spinning in his grave now.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes are up here, Kyle. 

I am not proud to admit that I checked to see what his “role” is for this year. Looks like he was a speaker last year but this year he is a “special guest” and will have a meet & greet. So he’s been downgraded (which is good) but still has some clout and apparently enough “fans”(gross) to have a meet & greet (which is not good.) The woman in the picture appears to be his girlfriend. There is a full body picture of the two where I admit I side-eyed her shoes because while I try hard not to judge how anyone dresses- I am a “you do you” kinda person- she looks like she is trying hard to look “professional” but she doesn’t understand the assignment so when I saw that her shoes are basically white flip flops with big bows on top it confirmed my suspicions. So I’m going to be Bitchy Bell here and say that if he wasn’t “famous” (gross again) there is zero chance she would have given him the time of day.  He, on the other hand, really thinks she’s with him for his spectacular personality, wit, and charm.  When his “fame” is gone and he is broke, she’ll move on and he’ll be confused why she and all of his “fans” have abandoned him. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 12/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes are up here, Kyle. 

His ass should be in jail. I know someone who's friend was one of his victims. Murderer. 

On 12/20/2022 at 9:44 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I am not proud to admit that I checked to see what his “role” is for this year. Looks like he was a speaker last year but this year he is a “special guest” and will have a meet & greet. So he’s been downgraded (which is good) but still has some clout and apparently enough “fans”(gross) to have a meet & greet (which is not good.) The woman in the picture appears to be his girlfriend. There is a full body picture of the two where I admit I side-eyed her shoes because while I try hard not to judge how anyone dresses- I am a “you do you” kinda person- she looks like she is trying hard to look “professional” but she doesn’t understand the assignment so when I saw that her shoes are basically white flip flops with big bows on top it confirmed my suspicions. So I’m going to be Bitchy Bell here and say that if he wasn’t “famous” (gross again) there is zero chance she would have given him the time of day.  He, on the other hand, really thinks she’s with him for his spectacular personality, wit, and charm.  When his “fame” is gone and he is broke, she’ll move on and he’ll be confused why she and all of his “fans” have abandoned him. 

100% agree, when the fame goes, he is going to be back to living in the same crappy house he lived in and she will be long gone. I don't live too far from where he lived or lives. There are some wonderful places and there are some not so wonderful ones. I'm sure he is from the not so wonderful. 

• Upvote 5

On 12/20/2022 at 9:31 AM, Xan said:

I'm still kind of stunned that they've made a celebrity out of this murderer.  Not that the Republicans have had a lot of integrity over the past decades but I suspect Dwight Eisenhower is spinning in his grave now.

The pickings are obscenely slim for winners among that crowd.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic