IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I guess these people have nothing better to do:

Would not surprise me if that were paid actors.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Sadly, I do not think that is the case.  People really are that deranged.  I am embarrassed for my country.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

They’d have to be paid by someone other than TFG, since we all know he doesn’t pay his bills. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dude couldn’t get rid of her fast enough once he realized he had netted two scoops of weirdo.

• Upvote 5

Yeah.  We never hear those stories about the nice, kind people who just happened to, you know, OWN other people.  And they owned people so they could make them work without paying them anything.  And then these nice, kind people would possibly turn around and SELL the people they owned because they didn't think they were people.  They thought the slaves were property.

I once had a terrible argument with my hateful father-in-law (now deceased, thank God) about slavery.  He kept insisting that they had better lives here than in Africa.  When you have that level of ignorance, it's hard to listen to reason.

I just can't with these rightwingers...

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What an ugly person:

Cancer took my Dad's life after a very long and brave fight and also the life of one of my grandfather's. My sister is a survivor of anywhere cancer. I can't just feel anger or disgust at someone who messes with cancer patients, I go instantly to anger.

• I Agree 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Cancer took my Dad's life after a very long and brave fight and also the life of one of my grandfather's. My sister is a survivor of anywhere cancer. I can't just feel anger or disgust at someone who messes with cancer patients, I go instantly to anger.

I currently have cancer.  I can't tell you exactly where I would have put my foot if I'd met this guy but he'd probably be needing a proctologist later.

• Love 13

Hi brainpower, such as it is, wouldn’t power a 15w light bulb. 

• Eyeroll 9

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hi brainpower, such as it is, wouldn’t power a 15w light bulb. 

Oh my - the hat, the moobs, the questionable dentition, the erudite interpretation of constitutional law.....  be still, my heart.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 8

CPAC is going on. So.much.cringe 

• Eyeroll 5

Attendance at CPAC is underwhelming:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Attendance at CPAC is underwhelming:

Wow! I haven't seen crowds that large since Trump's inauguration!

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Wow! I haven't seen crowds that large since Trump's inauguration!

CPAC needs CPAP.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Hard pass:

• Haha 6

This one asshole I knew of from Iowa sent a letter in to the local newspaper complaining about the state of the country.  (I posted the link but they love to hide behind their paywall so you all might not be able to see the article).

Anyways, this guy dismissed fuck face admitting to sexually assaulting women as "locker room talk" and objected to the interim rector at the church I was a member of telling people they should behave like decent human beings following the 2016 "election."  This horse's ass left the parish.  Which was good because if he didn't I was going to leave because I wasn't having any of his Trumpist fuck stickery.  This was a guy who complained about LGBTQ being treated like human beings so I was glad he and his family left.  I don't care what the good Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, or God the Father think of me for saying so, but there's no room in my heart, in my home, or at my table for hateful fuck sticks who worship fuck face like he's the second goddamn coming.  (I'd post these exact words in the comments but the Trump Hearld would crush their pearls and delete the comment right away).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Sadly, these idiots believe this crap:

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3

Such a good Christian:

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 4

The guy keeps saying, "Please save me, Donald Trump."  One of the comments said that it was better, if cops are approaching the car, that he prayed to Trump.  "No need to bother Jesus with that shit."

• Upvote 5

On 2/28/2023 at 6:47 PM, Xan said:

I currently have cancer.  I can't tell you exactly where I would have put my foot if I'd met this guy but he'd probably be needing a proctologist later.

Same for me, although the chemotherapy is a precaution to be sure they got all of the cancer when they removed the cyst on my right ovary, as well as the ovaries themselves, and my entire uterus. I had a total hysterectomy back in December, and when I had the 2 week follow up appointment with the oncologist who did my surgery, I was told that there were cancer cells in the fluid of that cyst.  Not only would he experience the anger of a cancer patient, but that of a menopausal woman who can never take HRT thanks to the type of cancer. 

• Love 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic