IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

“Pro-life”. Oh, please.

The little shit really does believe he has an actual valid level of fame, doesn’t he? He’s that guy who appears in a local commercial for a used auto lot as the hapless buyer of a lemon from “the other guys” who is convinced he is going to be a superstar. 

• Upvote 6

Holy crap! Diamond of Diamond and Silk has passed away!

Totally Unexpected’: Diamond of MAGA Duo ‘Diamond & Silk’ Dies 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/totally-unexpected-diamond-maga-duo-024903250.html

Spoiler

One-half of the ardently pro-Trump commentary duo “Diamond and Silk” died on Monday.

Former president Donald Trump broke the news in a message Monday night on his Truth Social site, writing that Lynette Hardaway, known as ”Diamond” to both her fans and detractors, “passed away at her home” on Monday.

The duo’s official Twitter account confirmed Hardaway’s death shortly afterwards, writing that the world “just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot.” Hardaway’s exact age was not immediately clear, but she would have been roughly 51-years-old.

In his Truth Social post, Trump praised Hardaway, who often appeared at Trump rallies with her sister Rochelle “Silk” Richardson, as “our Magnificent Diamond.”

“Diamond’s death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious HEART just plain gave out,” Trump wrote.

I did not post the whole article as there is at least one tweet involved.

There is speculation that she died from covid but of course nothing will be officially said along those lines because they don't believe Covid exists.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Thank You 9

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

There is speculation that she died from covid but of course nothing will be officially said along those lines because they don't believe covet exists.

Daily Beast reports CoD was def the Covid.  Diamond was a rabid anti-vaxxer. 

• Thank You 8

The numbers are in for former Mandalorian star Gina Carano’s comeback movie. Movie made $804. 

Gina Carano, an actress, and former MMA fighter is the target of trolls after her most recent film, 'Terror on the Prairie', earned $804 at the box office. 'The Mandalorian' star has been out of work for more than a year due to a string of divisive tweets she posted on social media. The actress must have truly battled to make a comeback because this is her return to the big screen after a long time.

Carano's comeback film 'Terror on the Prairie' is produced by The Daily Wire and directed by renowned filmmaker Michael Polish. The former 'Star Wars' actor plays the character Hattie McAllister, a hard-working mother-of-two in the movie 'Terror on the Prairie' who stumbles onto a tiny Confederate gang while looking for her husband.

As a result of Carano's return film's $804 domestic gross, the actress received backlash on social media for her theatrical performance, with one user claiming that she "didn't bring much to the role." The user took to Twitter and shared his review of the film and wrote, "The movie wasn't terrible, but it was very simple, and honestly Gina Carano didn't bring much to the role. One time watch." Another user wrote, "Sorry sad how she pissed away such potential to make boring schlock." Another user quipped, "Gina caranos first big release post Mando exit." One user said, "67 People paid to see the movie." One user shared a meme and wrote, ""Go Woke Go Broke"

• Upvote 5

Um, what?  I don’t happen to be a fan of Dre’s work, but he has a valid copyright. 

• Eyeroll 7

On 1/9/2023 at 7:28 PM, Audrey2 said:

Holy crap! Diamond of Diamond and Silk has passed away!

Totally Unexpected’: Diamond of MAGA Duo ‘Diamond & Silk’ Dies 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/totally-unexpected-diamond-maga-duo-024903250.html

Reveal hidden contents

One-half of the ardently pro-Trump commentary duo “Diamond and Silk” died on Monday.

Former president Donald Trump broke the news in a message Monday night on his Truth Social site, writing that Lynette Hardaway, known as ”Diamond” to both her fans and detractors, “passed away at her home” on Monday.

The duo’s official Twitter account confirmed Hardaway’s death shortly afterwards, writing that the world “just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot.” Hardaway’s exact age was not immediately clear, but she would have been roughly 51-years-old.

In his Truth Social post, Trump praised Hardaway, who often appeared at Trump rallies with her sister Rochelle “Silk” Richardson, as “our Magnificent Diamond.”

“Diamond’s death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious HEART just plain gave out,” Trump wrote.

I did not post the whole article as there is at least one tweet involved.

There is speculation that she died from covid but of course nothing will be officially said along those lines because they don't believe Covid exists.

Wow

• Upvote 2

Mrs. Betty Bowers,  America's Best Christian is LIT this morning.  

I love it when a tweet torches and throws shade simultaneously. 

Also this: 

twitters are saying that D & S were worth 5 million. 

• Thank You 9

The Hardaway family sounds delightful.  Real pillars of the community.  I should offer to write names in a Bible now that they’re gone, and I’ll only charge $25.  😇  So interesting to learn of the Hardaways, thanks! 

• Upvote 5

More Rethuglikan whining about the new female focused M&Ms:

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Being a smart-ass here, I would love to see M&Ms coming up with a bag of male M&Ms that are in the shape of penises, so these whiners can have their male bag of M&Ms. Sadly I think the equipment in the bag would be bigger than the equipment on the whiners.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

This is horrifying:

• Disgust 3
  • Thank You 4

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

His panties are still in a bunch about M&Ms. 
image.png.06408b334f638956754c6625fa35f037.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

The Rittenhouse dog and pony show list it’s venue:

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

“…purchase the LARGEST bag…”.  This reminds me of the person who wrote in response to his/her* book or music CD being burnt in protest.  “You bought it, I already profited, do whatever you want, it’s yours.”  /shrug 

*Can’t remember the name.  Might have been more than one! 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wait - buy the largest bag you can find? Maybe he's not against the M&Ms at all - maybe he just has stock in Mars candies!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Why aren't they arguing that half the bag should be male and half female?

Y'know, like their precious "traditional marriage".

Wouldn't a bag of all male candies be too homo

Spoiler

genous

for them?

And -- I know the M&M commercials have characters that are anthropomorphized as male or female, but -- the candies themselves don't have any markings or indication of one or the other, do they?

I liked the comment about the nuts.  You want "male" candies?  Buy the peanut M&Ms -- they all have nuts!

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Ironically, the large bag of M & Ms is the "Share" size. 

Unless it's a bag of peanut butter m&Ms, and I'll share them with myself

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/14/2023 at 10:56 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I am still not convinced that's not a parody account.

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic