IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

4 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

Now, they're upset about Pink Floyd's Facebook photo celebrating 50 years of the release of the Dark Side of the Moon album this year.325603254_864140961574040_3560058790092010301_n.jpg.0c9b7d0e060eb584d577722b3bb94bcb.jpg

“Is there a straight flag, I want equal representation”. FFS- be happy you don’t have “equal representation” because you are in the FUCKING MAJORITY!! David Tubman would lose his straight bigoted mind if he got equal representation. If he had to go through life having to announce his sexuality, starting with getting up the courage to tell the people in his life who are the ones who matter most on some level (maybe because of financial reasons, maybe genuine love, maybe because of a decision to leave a family- whatever reasons), he would be furious. If he had to deal with slurs because of his sexuality, he would be livid. If he had to fight for the right to marry his true love and have a family with her, he would be enraged. I didn’t have to fight to marry Taco Grande or to have the Taquitos with him and nobody has ever called me a slur for being straight. I DID have to clarify my sexuality once when a breathtakingly beautiful woman thought I was gay and after spending a great evening talking at a get together a mutual friend was hosting asked me out. She was absolutely wonderful in intercepting my inept and stumbling response- inept and stumbling not because I was bothered she thought I was gay but because I was absolutely floored and beyond flattered someone as smart, funny, and gorgeous as she wanted to go out with me! We have remained in touch and when I think of that night I still get happy. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Totally not a cult:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 8

“A gentleman and a scholar?” Um, no, just no  

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

Hopefully whatever bird flying overhead that he appears to be contemplating takes a giant shit on his head. 

He’s weird. 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sure, JD, you can actually see a balloon that's 18.5 miles (not meters) up just using your sunglasses and accurately shoot it with that gun your holding.

• Upvote 6

I love when BTs are smacked down:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Good grief, this dude is a real piece of work:

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4

Jesus is probably sitting on his cloud wondering what in his dad’s name is going on with that shit. 

And a sword? Really? What’s wrong with the good, old-fashioned snake handling? I thought these people liked tradition. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

One has a sword, one a shield - where is the rest of the whole armor of God?

Ephesians 6:10-12:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There are some great comments under it:

Spoiler

image.png.05e473d768bdced59888871d5939a72b.png

image.png.73d950041cf4488d9247aa3b1f13a133.png

image.png.25152626d6e70805b9f95ce473515884.png

image.png.ad619fdc7e853e633e36e7b26654cb62.png

image.png.fbf607579befcf6a6c4f4f66f43c75fa.png

• Upvote 5

And now they're pissed off about Chick-fil-A's new sandwich.

If you thought last month’s Twitter meltdown over a non-existent gas stove ban would be the strangest part of the 2023 culture wars… you are sadly wrong. Many tweeters are now angry at the beloved Christian conservative chicken chain Chick-fil-A for testing out a “plant-forward” alternative product.

“Cauliflower is the hero of our new sandwich, and it was inspired by our original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich,” Leslie Neslage, the director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A said in a statement. “Guests told us they wanted to add more vegetables into their diets, and they wanted a plant-forward entrée that tasted uniquely Chick-fil-A. Our new sandwich is made with the highest quality ingredients and whole vegetables, and we hope it offers customers another reason to dine at Chick-fil-A.”

But a plant-based menu item (much like an induction stove) is a little too woke for some of the chain’s loyal customers The Tweet announcing the new menu item went live on Thursday. As of today the tweet has garnered about 3.5 million views and the comments have been disabled. The post was also rationed with more than 2,000 quote tweets, and about 1,400 likes. The press release announcing the new menu item linked to the tweet opens up a “site can’t be reached” page. The company’s press-room section is also unavailable at the moment.

The quote tweets were a barrage of people angry at the company for messing around with their Jesus Chicken. Maybe the backlash has been because anything deemed eco-friendly is too “woke.” Or because the cauliflower sandwich has sparked memories of Fox News warning Americans that Sleepy Joe was coming for their hamburgers. But whatever the reason, many tweeters are not happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Kari will move in permanently. 

• Upvote 4

This young woman speaks out against BTs who want to erase John Lewis’ name  

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 5

We usually walk down John Lewis Way to get to one of our favorite bars in Nashville.  I would definitely not have the same great feeling walking down Trump Blvd, so would have to find a new place to hang out.  I did read an article that even if the state renames the street, the city would just change it back since it’s really not the state’s business to rename a city street.  Sigh.  

• Upvote 5

I guess these people have nothing better to do:

• Eyeroll 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic