IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally a cult. 

That shirt was reminding me of something and after a lot of thinking I finally worked it out. Superman 2, when the villains are imprisoned. 

Spoiler

images.jpeg-9.thumb.jpg.39159cb01fe73eb75772cd21a001d53b.jpg

Maybe it's a sign!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

These people are something 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 5

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

These people are something 

Complaining about cults while being in a cult- Charles Manson would approve.

Also, someone needs to educate her about Furries. Many Furries focus their interest on art, not sex but those who include sex in their Furry interest do not engage in bestiality and are clear that their relationships have to be with consenting adults. The way these nuts portray sexual relationships among anyone who goes beyond their “male/female only in the confines of marriage” construct is so ridiculous and misleading. I personally know people who have a sexual component to their Furry interest and they are so respectful and caring if not loving. The same goes for the people I personally know who engage in BDSM. I know three married couples (one Furry, two BDSM) and they are all among the most loving, respectful, faithful spouses I have ever met. I get really angry when I hear bullshit like that asshat trying to get people riled up against people who are not affecting anyone else and are in some cases MORE loving, faithful, and respectful than some “traditional” marriages. Contrast these three couples (one of whom just passed their 25th and another who is about to hit 30 years) with the self-proclaimed “deep Christian” who criticized me for not making my husband the head of the household and for working outside the home, who had an affair with her neighbor and left her husband and five children for him only to have another affair with another man and leave the neighbor and so on. Or the woman who touted her superior Christianity to me many times but while working as a teacher in a Christian school and while married had an affair with another married teacher, causing a school scandal as well as the breakup of two marriages, who then wanted my pity when her affair partner turned out to be having affairs with multiple staff members so wouldn’t marry her and her husband wouldn’t take her back. I am just sick of the hypocrisy. (Of course in both of these cases the women could just say, “Oops- I sinned!” and they expected everyone- including the school in the case of the teacher- to just say “Alright, all is forgiven.”)

• Upvote 9

A BT dating app isn’t doing as well as it’s creators hoped.  

Twelve weeks after its rocky launch, conservative dating app The Right Stuff is still failing to seduce large numbers of right-wing users.

In October, the Peter Thiel-backed startup managed to generate 40,000 downloads, according to data from the analytics firm Sensor Tower. But between Nov. 1 and Dec. 20, that figure dropped to just 11,000 downloads.

Appfigures, another analytics firm, offered slightly more favorable estimates, though with the same downward trajectory: roughly 44,000 downloads in October, and 17,000 in the seven weeks since.

The app, cofounded by former Trump administration official John McEntee, continues to face an onslaught of negative reviews and criticism from its target demographic: young conservatives. Its intense verification process—intended to foster a sense of exclusivity and weed out potential trolls—has made it inoperable for many users.

• Thank You 5

That made me curious about what Jon McNaughton was up to lately. Everybody have a bucket in case you need to regurgitate? OK, then:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.94ae9334355f58e65adb5bc59b90b440.png

President Trump has saved more American lives that any other President in American History. How was this possible? One of the greatest acts that Donald J. Trump during his presidency was to appoint three judges to the Supreme Court of the United States with a profound respect for the Constitution and the life of every unborn child. The monumental overturning of Roe v Wade has made a profound impact upon future generations who will now have a chance for life and the American dream. 

The painting was commissioned by AMAC (Association of Mature Americans Citizens) as a special presentation to President Trump in Mar-a Lago, Florida on December 3, 2022. 

McNaughton has some imagination - I bet Trump has never held a baby in his entire life.

In November, he labored longer than he has on any other painting, for this result:

Spoiler

image.png.e0d6c47b3163c82222d4d6c91a2d02fc.png

Two millennia ago, Jesus Christ gathered the Apostles for His Last Supper to offer them a New Covenant, to bring His Gospel and Light to a world that desperately needed it.

In my painting I used the “Da Vinci - Last Supper” to represent the Covenant our Lord has made with the people of this land. Christ lays His hand upon the hourglass of time and sits in judgement upon this nation.

Twelve Presidents represent the rise and fall of American culture, the great demise of our nation’s honor and virtue, as this country’s destiny is laid in the balance. On the table are laid various symbols that describe what is, what was, and what shall be. Each American President has a story to tell, a truth to be revealed, and has played a part in our country’s blessing or destruction.

Today, America is divided and broken, both politically, and spiritually. What will be the fate of our generation? Consider your place at the table and discover the deeper meaning within the painting “Last Supper of a Blessed Nation.”

Figures from left to right: Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Madison, Jesus Christ, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Franklin D. Roosevelt

Table from left to right: chains of slavery, three gold coins, scale weighing the heart against a feather, spilled wine, US Constitution, hourglass, court gavel, Holy Bible, keys, American Flag, silver platter of money, weapons, hand mirror

Scripture noted on wall behind Christ:

Psalm 33:12: “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.”

2 Chronicles 7:14: “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Latin words on front monument: AD FINEM TEMPORUM (To the End of Time)

https://jonmcnaughton.com/last-supper-of-a-blessed-nation/

And there's a video!

And, from June (this one has verse, worthy of John Schrader):

Spoiler

image.png.cadd932bf18fb06bd6bea782c42e7526.png

“Politically Incorrect” by Jon McNaughton

Out on the gun range he stood,
The embodiment of a man.
He was neither black nor white,
A proud American.

He held a firearm of choice.
It was his right to own,
and was trained to use it skillfully,
For defenses unbeknown.

The American Dream is real.
Though ideologies clash.
He wore a red MAGA hat,
And a Martin Luther King mustache.

Who tells you what to think,
Or how to raise your voice,
Republican or Democrat,
Choose life, or be pro-choice?

You see - ALL Lives Matter,
And you cannot favor race,
The Constitution is colorblind,
Wokeness - a disgrace!

There is an absolute truth
Bigoted leftists always forget:
You cannot censure people,
Or the politically incorrect.

What an idiot, and what a waste of paint.

Edited by thoughtful
fixing format
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Hide contents

In November, he labored longer than he has on any other painting, for this result:

But hey, at least it acknowledges Joe Biden as a legitimately-elected President! 😁

• Haha 9

I don't really see any difference between that painting of the guy with the Bible, gun, and Confederate belt buckle and a Nazi poster.  They're both just visual propaganda and they're both dangerous.  

I used to think that McNaughton was simply riding the red wave since he's not talented enough to produce real art.  Now I just think he another MAGA idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

15 hours ago, thoughtful said:

McNaughton has some imagination - I bet Trump has never held a baby in his entire life.

My first thought was that he was cradling a loaf of bread he stole from the Last Supper.  My second thought was interrupted by my eyeballs getting stuck in full roll mode.  🙄  

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

My first thought was that he was cradling a loaf of bread he stole from the Last Supper.  My second thought was interrupted by my eyeballs getting stuck in full roll mode.  🙄  

It’s not a baby. McDonald’s refused to allow McNaughton to add their logo to the big bag of hamberders Trump is lovingly cradling. 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It’s not a baby. McDonald’s refused to allow McNaughton to add their logo to the big bag of hamberders Trump is lovingly cradling. 

Maybe it's the result of those hamberders.  It's bigly and he's proud.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

I can’t stand Patel:

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wait, what?

But, why?  Why would they think that Biden isn't Biden?  They hate him, right?  So is this part of their conspiracy that maybe Biden isn't real and is being played by various people at the behest of the global cartel or whatever?  And when is Trump supposed to get those kids out of the underground tunnels?  And what about the basement at the pizza place?  Has anyone checked lately to see if they dug a basement?

Good grief.

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Xan said:

But, why?  Why would they think that Biden isn't Biden?  They hate him, right?  So is this part of their conspiracy that maybe Biden isn't real and is being played by various people at the behest of the global cartel or whatever?

The complete lack of logic or consistency is truly bizarre, isn't it?

My inner nerd keeps relating it to various sci-fi scripts in which everyone going crazy and attacking one another is the theme - for example, Twilight Zone's The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street (the trigger there is aliens doing random things to make neighbors all suspect one another of being aliens themselves) and Star Trek TNG's Night Terrors (the culprit there is sleep deprivation - it is caused by something alien, but it's simply the lack of REM sleep that makes everyone turn on one another, hallucinate, and believe bizarre things).

It's hard to believe people could keep these contrasting ideas, all of them ridiculous, in their mindset, and not see the problem with that very zigzagged line of thought. I want to believe they are all suffering from some illness or reaction that takes away their ability to be even remotely rational.

But it's probably just stupidity, bigotry, and the lure of thinking they've heard something that sounds like a deep dark secret from someone who claims to be in the know.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I can’t stand Patel:

image.gif.02a075d0b89ca8fba029c16ed71efee4.gif

• Upvote 4

Loser Loomer weighs in:

• Upvote 4

Totally not a cult:

• Haha 6

“Pro-life”. Oh, please.

• Eyeroll 6