• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

image.png.91d9ba1e7acc096a96f669c0dda71c72.png

"Swamped For Deals"

Kevin McCarthy said he didn’t make any deal with Matt Gaetz to give him the chairmanship of a House Armed Services subcommittee, but expect Gaetz to land the chairmanship with McCarthy fumbling out some sort of reasoning like, “I just now realized he’s the best person for the job.”

When asked by CNN why he stopped opposing McCarthy’s speakership, Matt “Captain Forehead” Gaetz said he “ran out” of things to ask for.

There was not a long period of time between Gaetz voting against McCarthy and his agreement to change his vote so McCarthy would win the speakership. During the vote to adjourn, McCarthy went from having a conversation with Gaetz to changing his own vote for adjournment…and then patted Gaetz on the back. It looked like someone made a deal.

So, did Gaetz run of out of things to ask for because McCarthy agreed to it all? Did Gaetz get the chairmanship he was asking for? We know that the Rules Committee will now seat at least three of the Republicans who initially opposed McCarthy.

Gaetz claims that at the beginning of this process, McCarthy asked his Chaos Caucus for a list of demands. Gaetz said they provided the list and then McCarthy leaked it to the press to make the Chaos goons look bad. They do look bad because while claiming they were trying to drain the swamp, they engaged in the swampy behavior of offering to trade their votes for committee assignments.

In the interest of transparency and ethics, Kevin McCarthy needs to reveal every deal he made. Oh wait, one of the deals was to kill the ethics committee.

• Upvote 4

image.png.22c2ede3ee823afcd4704f2bb5a38351.png

"Most Punchable Face In Washington"

The most shocking thing about a congressman trying to punch Matt Gaetz in his ridiculous-looking face is that it’s the first time it’s ever happened…as far as we know. And I don’t find it surprising that the attempted puncher of the most punchable face in Washington was one of Gaetz’s fellow Republicans.

Honestly, maybe Gaetz doesn’t have the MOST punchable face in Washington. He has competition from Jim Jordan, Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz. He even has stiff competition for the most punchable face in Florida from Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis.

Republicans typically behave like dehumanized troglodytes but when I see one try to physically assault Matt Gaetz, it makes me think that maybe there is some humanity in that person. And if you stayed up late Friday night, that’s what you saw… a Republican tried to attack Matt Gaetz. The greatest mystery here is, why did another Republican hold him back?

Matt Gaetz is a pathetic vile troll who tries to derail the government for attention when he’s not busy showing off naked photos of all the girls he claims he’s had sex with. If anything, the Department of Justice should have slapped Gaetz with an indictment for taking teen girls across state lines for sex.

I have two questions for you: Who do you believe has the most punchable face in Washington and, how much would you pay to slap the taste out of Matt Gaetz’s mouth?

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So here are some of my guesses for deals:

1. The house ethics committee has been suspended for the next two years or all together.

2. The squad,  Nancy Pelosi, and anyone else they want to make a boogie man of are not allowed to serve on any committees.

3. Katie Porter is no longer allowed to serve on any committees where she's allowed to ask any questions. She must also lose her whiteboard.

4. No consequences for anyone involved in January 6th in any way.

5. Bobo and others must be allowed to bring as many guns, especially large guns, anywhere they want.

6. When the next mass shooting happens (and sadly we know it will), it will not be discussed in the house and no talk about gun control or mental health will be permitted. Thoughts and prayers, however, will be sent.

7. When there's a natural disaster and a democratic district, such as the concern about the Northwest possibly experiencing the Cascadia earthquake at any time, no funds will be given to districts represented by a Democrat and possibly not even two states. They should have planned better and they're on their own. However when Florida gets hit with a hurricane this summer all kinds of money will be funneled into Florida.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 8

Gee, what a shame.  I guess the locals will have to get their hateful crap elsewhere:

image.thumb.png.7f2e7ffa61d4f33b2063f33b35b39f27.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Gee, what a shame.  I guess the locals will have to get their hateful crap elsewhere:

image.thumb.png.7f2e7ffa61d4f33b2063f33b35b39f27.png

This whole Brandon thing is just down right sad.  Started out funny then it was annoying and now we just laugh at it. Nobody cares and Biden doesn’t give a crap. 

• Upvote 5

NSFW:

Spoiler

20230109_rogers1.JPG.9e7cff175e6f575adee9eae9fde291df.JPG

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 5

3F047B98-77FA-4001-ABFB-91793587C328.jpeg.ef8692c5b827ea6d7534580ce7bbea27.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Oh for fuck’s sake:

• Eyeroll 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic