IGNORED

De la Motte family?

NachosFlandersStyle

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Also when she said the guy in question used to rub the boys shoulders it gave me the heebie jeebies and anyone that has been following the Rods will know why.

Yes!  I thought this same thing.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amber is pregnant with their 11th. How old is she? Anyway, I’ve followed their IG for some time and I’ve found Amber a bit annoying, although I’ve hanged on to see what happens with the kids. Today I looked up their YouTube since she hasn’t mentioned the pregnancy on IG. Oh, boy, does she ramble! She is a horrible youtuber. I couldn’t watch her recent video with life updates because she kept talking about totally irrelevant stuff. And she went three weeks not knowing if her baby was alive anymore. No heartbeat was found at an appointment but she didn’t go to the ER like the nurse (?) said she could but instead waited three weeks for a sonogram. I would have freaked out not knowing. The baby is fine, though. Could this have something to do with health insurance? Does it cost to go to the ER? Would she have had to pay for a sonogram there?

Edited by Cupcake79
  • Upvote 1