IGNORED

QAnon 2: Every New Conspiracy Theory Is Nuttier Than The Last

GreyhoundFan

The JFK branch of QAnon is splintering into smaller groups.

More under the spoiler:

Spoiler

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I don’t think the phrase “hellafucking batshit nuts” could be overused for this guy. 

Right?  And yet, the guy has major firearms.  Note the guns hanging on the wall behind him, like some sort of shrine.  I don't know much about guns but those don't look like something used for legal hunting.  It's chilling.  I'm kind of scared for the next election cycles.

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The JFK branch of QAnon is splintering into smaller groups.

More under the spoiler:

Hide contents

It's almost as if coming up with nutty theories and ideas that then don't pan out is a bad strategy.  Who knew?  

• Upvote 6

Oh, my word!  My head hurts just reading that drivel.  “They” stole money from Q.  *snort*.  At least these goobers are starting to figure things out.  Maybe the wrong things, but still…  

I can’t stop laughing that Matt Gaetz is JFK Jr., or is he…  These people!  🤪

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.494e6b722d3cfd281c8715f1b943d825.png

image.thumb.png.d030e6773db2bc47078f5c908fe23389.png

image.png.37083496eeb96187deff12fdc1bc939f.png

image.thumb.png.67a6ccf7e0966c8f42bbfdf146265214.png

Hide contents

image.png.6423c85877675d7a3e3e26c44e9a7423.png

image.png.37edea858d114891125e6e8e5f9f462d.png

It reads like one of those commercials that run during daytime tv for getting your cash settlement now or for a class action suit for prolapsed anuses.  You're just sitting there enjoying Judge Judy or waiting for the Maury DNA results and BAM!- a commercial for getting your money back if you were victimized by tentacles of some kind of squid- monkey-peacock hybrid that was created in a secret underground lab funded by Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden and staffed by Harry Truman's regenerated corpse.  

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

squid-monkey-peacock hybrid that was created in a secret underground lab funded by Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden and staffed by Harry Truman's regenerated corpse.

Where's General Patton and the Solid Gold Dancers?

For those who need a metallic refresher:

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

I swear I wrote the part about Hunter Biden before I saw the latest weirdo conspiracy that he is funding some kind of labs!  

I so badly wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer.  My Barbies were the BEST SG dancers every single week as they dressed in their most bedazzling outfits to dance along with the songs played on the show.  I even had a gold glittery bodysuit in the outfits so that was used every single week for one of my Barbies to wear.  I rotated it to be fair to all of them.  They also had to share the only Ken so again, he was rotated around.  

• Haha 10
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I can't decide whose Grift Game is better- The Rods or the Q's!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Do these people realize their “warrants” look like cards from a knock-off version of “Clue”? 

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This just goes to show how stupid they are. 9% is the highest amount of shares any one person has, and it’s true that makes him the person with the largest total amount of shares any single person has. But there are still 91% of shares that other people hold. He has far from a majority of shares (he would need at least 51% for that, and Twitter has wisely capped the total amount of shares he can have at 15%).

So he has very little power to actually change Twitter policy. He’d need to convince a lot of other shareholders to vote with him for that.

Musk buying 9% of Twitter shares is either or both of two things: a business decision— those 9% will net him a nice amount— and/or a publicity stunt. I tend to believe it’s mostly the last. His enormous ego must be stoked by all the attention he’s getting, with the added bonus of all these people thinking he is powerful enough to dictate Twitter policy.

Edited by fraurosena
Autocorrect strikes again
  • Upvote 7

I'm watching this so-called documentary right now. 😱 I had to take a break in order to make myself a tasty beverage and don the appropriate headgear.

Spoiler

youtube fashion GIF

I'll post more about it later.

• WTF 6
  • Thank You 6

For those playing along at home, the guy on the left is retired chiropractor, Dr. Bryan Ardis. The guy on the right is Stew Peters. Short and sweet, both of them are loons.

If you want the "documentary" without all the pre-game drama from Peters and Ardis, I suggest this Rumble link.

I'm sure those of you with a more appropriate background would pick up on things that are whooshing over my head. Feel free to jump on in here, as Googling things like "Are there monoclonal antibodies in snake antivenom?" only gets me so far. Trying to decipher articles from The New England Journal of Six-Syllable Words with Graphs and Shit makes me all :confusion-scratchheadyellow:.

The highlights, not in any particular order, are:

• In this "documentary," the roles of the boogeyman snakes will be portrayed by the Krait and the King Cobra.
  • "Remdesivir is venom from a cobra." :blink:
  • According to Ardis, Covid 19 is not a respiratory virus. When you become ill with "Covid 19," it's because synthesized peptides and proteins from snake venom have been administered to you. There are nineteen toxins in cobra venom targeted to attack specific organs. If you have a disease that affects a particular organ, "Covid 19" will attack that organ, so it appears that you died because of your pee-existing illness.
  • Snake venom is being introduced to the public via water treatment plants. :tw_snake:
  •  Governments announced that the monoclonal antibody treatments used to treat patients with the pre-Omicron variants of Covid were ineffective for the Omicron strain because, according to Ardis, antivenom given to snakebite patients contains monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies. Therefore, those receiving monoclonal antibody treatments would not be sickened by the snake venom in our water.
  • The FDA, CDC, and NIH don't want you taking things like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine because they would help prevent you from becoming sick.
  • Antivenom works against "Covid 19" because Covid is just people being poisoned by snake venom.
  • A Covid researcher at the University of Pittsburgh, Bing Liu, was shot and killed. His work was never published because it would reveal the conspiracy!!11!
  • According to Ardis, Remdesivir and hydroxychloroquine cannot be administered simultaneously because hydroxychloroquine "negates the antiviral properties" of Remdesivir. 
  • The "documentary" shows part of an episode of The Blacklist where Reddington tells the FBI team that he's been poisoned. He points them towards The Apothecary, a man who creates poisons tailored to trigger a specific allergic reaction in his victims from....SNAKE VENOM!! 😱 After breaking into a pharmacy to steal bronchodilators, James Spader uses the term "Corona of death." In the concluding scene, Aram (FBI dude) tells the audience that venom from the "Red-headed Krait" was used to make the poison. Ardis naturally claims this episode from 2016 is proof that the pandemic was planned. :doh:
  • Ardis then shows himself testing water from his bathroom sink with an at-home Covid test, and holy shitballs on ice, it's POSITIVE!! Needless to say, the results mean nothing because the test wasn't designed to test tap water.
  • He implies that the CDC's wastewater testing program used to predict Covid outbreaks is actually causing them. 
  • Ardis wants you to know that sucking snake venom from a wound makes you lose your sense of taste and smell just like "Covid 19" does. 🤔
  • Peters asks if the people at his water treatment plant are in on this, and Ardis says no, the CDC works with contracting companies to get the snake venom into the water.
  • "They are using Krait venom and Cobra venom, calling it Covid 19. You're drinking it. It's getting into your brain stem and paralyzing your diaphragm." Also, the snake venom can't attach itself to the nicotine receptors in the brains of smokers because they are full of nicotine from cigarettes. Which means that Fauci killed people by suggesting that the pandemic was a good time to quit smoking.
  • Ardis claims that the "cytokine storm" found in the lungs of very ill "Covid 19" patient's, is proof of "Covid 19" being caused by snake venom since that same reaction occurs in people bitten by a poisonous snake. Those very ill patients are then placed on ventilators, which require sedation to get the tube in place and keep the patient from pulling it out. Ardis claims that you die on day nine after being placed on a ventilator because "they" are "murdering" patients by giving them sedatives that act on the human brain in the same way that snake venom does.
  • "Faith proceeds all miracles, not vaccines." Ardis attacks those who put their faith in medical science instead of God and shows a picture of the pope. He then launches into how snakes are viewed as evil in the Christian faith. The plan, according to him, was to get "the evil one's DNA" into people. "They want to make you a hybrid of Satan," Ardis says while pointing to Peters.
  • If you've been vaccinated against Covid 19, there's a "ticking time bomb" inside you. The boosters accelerate the disease process.
  • He and his wife go to a Chinese restaurant. The rest is covered in the video in the second tweet.

I watched the credits and naturally Lauren Witzke is listed as the producer. :doh:

The next to last shot is under the spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.fc64c0f5dd0ab4a9aa43682fdf030f6f.png

The next shot is the URL for Ardis' site where he sells some of the above to protect you from the snake venom that is lurking everywhere.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f4ea72cf01e4671f3eb3edf3406441bc.png

image.thumb.png.2cb006806c9c005e436e72d55dad70ec.png

My brain hurts now. Please send chocolate. :chocolate:

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 15

The lengths some people will go to, spinning the weirdest, wildest conspiracy theories, only to shill some pills.

Thanks, by the way, @Cartmann99, for the recap. I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to stand watching this idiocy for any period of time.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

The FDA, CDC, and NIH don't want you taking things like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine because they would help prevent you from becoming sick.

Won't work against venom either so there's that.

Snake venom is being introduced to the public via water treatment plants

So they're trying to claim that massive amounts of venom are being dumped into drinking water and yet somehow not everyone is getting sick. Ok.

Governments announced that the monoclonal antibody treatments used to treat patients with the pre-Omicron variants of Covid were ineffective for the Omicron strain because, according to Ardis, antivenom given to snakebite patients contains monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies. Therefore, those receiving monoclonal antibody treatments would not be sickened by the snake venom in our water.

Oh for the love of... *deep breath* antibodies don't work like that. They're pretty damn specific, otherwise you'd end up with a host of immune related problems. Antibodies against cobra venom for example will do pretty much nothing against stretococcus or polio. And vice freaking versa. 

Why are these people obessed with snakes???

Ardis wants you to know that sucking snake venom from a wound makes you lose your sense of taste and smell just like "Covid 19" does

I... kind of want to know how he knows this, and to demonstrate it. 

• Upvote 11

Most of the homes in my area are provided water by individual wells on each property.  Plenty of those folks have gotten covid.  Does that mean they all poisoned their own wells? 🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Most of the homes in my area are provided water by individual wells on each property.  Plenty of those folks have gotten covid.  Does that mean they all poisoned their own wells? 🙄

Good point! My sister's neighborhood has community wells, not city water. She's not gotten Covid yet some of her neighbors have. I have city water, and haven't gotten Covid. 

It's almost like it's an airborne illness that hits people based on their susceptibility and the precautions they have taken!

I am going to predict the next conspiracy will be answering the "what about individual wells" question by claiming "chemtrails". 

Also. All the people buying into these theories seriously need to get their water checked for lead. Because there must be something making so many people this dumb and gullible.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

I'm posting an article that was screencapped in the video from yesterday, because Ardis and his supporters, think it's proof of the conspiracy:

Like Venom Coursing Through the Body: Researchers Identify Mechanism Driving COVID-19 Mortality

An enzyme with an elusive role in severe inflammation may be a key mechanism driving COVID-19 severity and could provide a new therapeutic target to reduce COVID-19 mortality, according to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.

Researchers from the University of Arizona, in collaboration with Stony Brook University and Wake Forest School of Medicine, analyzed blood samples from two COVID-19 patient cohorts and found that circulation of the enzyme – secreted phospholipase A2 group IIA, or sPLA2-IIA, – may be the most important factor in predicting which patients with severe COVID-19 eventually succumb to the virus.

The sPLA2-IIA enzyme, which has similarities to an active enzyme in rattlesnake venom, is found in low concentrations in healthy individuals and has long been known to play a critical role in defense against bacterial infections, destroying microbial cell membranes.

When the activated enzyme circulates at high levels, it has the capacity to "shred" the membranes of vital organs, said Floyd (Ski) Chilton, senior author on the paper and director of the UArizona Precision Nutrition and Wellness Initiative in the university's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.   

"It's a bell-shaped curve of disease resistance versus host tolerance," said Chilton, a member of the university's BIO5 Institute. "In other words, this enzyme is trying to kill the virus, but at a certain point it is released in such high amounts that things head in a really bad direction, destroying the patient's cell membranes and thereby contributing to multiple organ failure and death."

Together with available clinically tested sPLA2-IIA inhibitors, "the study supports a new therapeutic target to reduce or even prevent COVID-19 mortality," said study co-author Maurizio Del Poeta, a SUNY distinguished professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology in the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University.

Collaboration Amid Chaos

"The idea to identify a potential prognostic factor in COVID-19 patients originated from Dr. Chilton," Del Poeta said. "He first contacted us last fall with the idea to analyze lipids and metabolites in blood samples of COVID-19 patients."

Del Poeta and his team collected stored plasma samples and went to work analyzing medical charts and tracking down critical clinical data from 127 patients hospitalized at Stony Brook University Hospital between January and July 2020. A second, independent cohort included a mix of 154 patient samples collected from Stony Brook and Banner University Medical Center in Tucson between January and November 2020.   

"These are small cohorts, admittedly, but it was a heroic effort to get them and all associated clinical parameters from each patient under these circumstances," Chilton said. "As opposed to most studies that are well planned out over the course of years, this was happening in real time on the ICU floor."

The research team was able to analyze thousands of patient data points using machine learning algorithms. Beyond traditional risk factors such as age, body mass index and preexisting conditions, the team also focused on biochemical enzymes, as well as patients' levels of lipid metabolites.

"In this study, we were able to identify patterns of metabolites that were present in individuals who succumbed to the disease," said lead study author Justin Snider, an assistant research professor in the UArizona Department of Nutrition. "The metabolites that surfaced revealed cell energy dysfunction and high levels of the sPLA2-IIA enzyme. The former was expected but not the latter."

Using the same machine learning methods, the researchers developed a decision tree to predict COVID-19 mortality. Most healthy individuals have circulating levels of the sPLA2-IIA enzyme hovering around half a nanogram per milliliter. According to the study, COVID-19 was lethal in 63% of patients who had severe COVID-19 and levels of sPLA2-IIA equal to or greater than 10 nanograms per milliliter.

"Many patients who died from COVID-19 had some of the highest levels of this enzyme that have ever been reported," said Chilton, who has been studying the enzyme for over three decades.

An Enzyme with a Bite

The role of the sPLA2-IIA enzyme has been the subject of study for half of a century and it is "possibly the most examined member of the phospholipase family," Chilton explained.  

Charles McCall, lead researcher from the Wake Forest School of Medicine on the study, refers to the enzyme as a "shredder" for its known prevalence in severe inflammation events, such as bacterial sepsis, as well as hemorrhagic and cardiac shock.

Previous research has shown how the enzyme destroys microbial cell membranes in bacterial infections, as well as its similar genetic ancestry with a key enzyme found in snake venom. 

The protein "shares a high sequence homology to the active enzyme in rattlesnake venom and, like venom coursing through the body, it has the capacity to bind to receptors at neuromuscular junctions and potentially disable the function of these muscles," Chilton said.   

"Roughly a third of people develop long COVID, and many of them were active individuals who now can't walk 100 yards," Chilton said. "The question we are investigating now is: If this enzyme is still relatively high and active, could it be responsible for part of the long COVID outcomes that we're seeing?”

Once again, most of that went whooshing over my head, but I can grasp that they are studying this enzyme with the hope of using what they learn to help Covid patients.

• Thank You 9

QAnon Leaders Push Followers Into Multi-Level Marketing

In a December livestream to his QAnon fanbase, conspiracy theorist Phil Godlewski laid out what he described as the key to their financial futures: buying silver.

The precious metal, Godlewski insisted, would soon explode in value after the passage of legislation some QAnon believers think will bring on a utopia. Income taxes would be eliminated, debt would be abolished, and anyone holding silver would become fabulously wealthy.

But Godlewski didn’t want his followers to buy silver from just any company. Instead, he told them to buy through 7k Metals, a multi-level marketing business and metals dealer.

Godlewski and other leading QAnon conspiracy theorists have found a new way to make money from their supporters: directing them to buy and sell products for multi-level marketing companies.

MLMs, which rely on new members recruiting subordinate salespeople, with the original “upline” making money from their “downline” recruit’s sales, have previously been the domain of leggings and essential oils companies. But now QAnon leaders want in on the action.

While many MLMs are legal, some have been compared to illegal pyramid schemes, in which new members pay in money to join without any possibility of making their money back. Disillusioned MLM members have complained that they’ve been left badly in debt when their profits failed to materialize.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 3