IGNORED

QAnon 2: Every New Conspiracy Theory Is Nuttier Than The Last

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Now they're saying TFG is a direct descendant of Jesus by way of Patton. I shudder to think of what's next.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Now they're saying TFG is a direct descendant of Jesus by way of Patton. I shudder to think of what's next.

Have any of these people claiming Trump was adopted and his bio mother died when he was an infant ever seen photos of his actual mother? She has the same hair as TFG, just higher!

I also agree that if either JFK was coming back from the dead, Dealey Plaza would be about the least likely place for them to do it. I understand people having the need to be "in the know" and be part of something, but seriously they need a stint in the psych ward if they believe any of this.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

A qanon stick of fuck has a sad

Telegram user Donny Warren shared the open letter to Trump with a QAnon Telegram group with thousands of followers on Sunday. In the letter, he spoke of his frustration over the lack of predictions made by the conspiracy movement that have come true.

Warren said he had become more involved in the QAnon conspiracy in January and anticipated an event called "Red October," which failed to pass.

"Red October" is the debunked claim that members of a global cabal of elite, cannibalistic pedophiles and their enablers around the world would be apprehended in mass arrests.

But, Warren said he had started to become disillusioned after the numerous promises of arrests never came to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

As for me, I just say, "Bring it!" because of the entertainment value. 

Tragic, though, that the most gullible short circuit and leave spouses, children, everything behind to meld with this insanity. 

I'll be doing the graphene oxide test in a week or two, getting a Moderna booster.  I took notes on all the options for when I lose my sense of taste and smell.  

On the upside, all of these (apple cider, ginger, garlic, cayenne, cinnamon, honey) are natural remedies that will have zero side effects and could actually benefit some of those taking them. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Well, that was something. It looks like somebody fed about 6 different wikipedia pages into a computer that spat out this mashup, adding some additional nonsense along the way and tagging on a "natural remedies" article at the end.

I agree though at least the remedies suggested are pretty safe ones. And the smell training is actually recommended for those who have lost their sense of smell due to Covid. 

I also notice there's no explanation whatsoever about how all these spices and concoctions will actually do anything about the "graphene oxide". They don't - the "fix" suggested is simply standard things for when taste and smell is negatively affected, for the most part. 

Also this reads like "graphene oxide" is highly toxic! When you inhale it it causes inflammation! (Just like pretty much everything other than air or specific inhalable medications...) So don't get the vaccine because it contains it! You might... wait. How do you inhale a vaccine? The intranasal ones aren't available for Covid yet, and the flu ones have been around for a long while without any controversy. 

But yeah this stuff is so incredibly toxic that you might lose your sense of taste and smell and have to try some strong spices to bring it back. What a terrible, life threatening condition!

(Also - I hope some restaurants featuring cuisine that is heavily spiced picks up on this and starts using it for marketing. Imagine in a very red area an Indian restaurant or something suddenly becoming a favorite of the MAGA-Q crowd because of it's special "Anti Graphene Oxide" platter and "Get Your Smell Back" combo!)

• Upvote 9

More bickering among the QAnon faithful:

Conspiracy Theorist Anna Khait Says Mark Taylor Is ‘Literally a Pawn of the Devil Himself

Earlier this month, QAnon conspiracy theorist and so-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor attacked several prominent right-wing activists in the charismatic prophetic community, declaring that they were “operating in witchcraft,” just like Adolf Hitler. Taylor was particularly outraged about a recent conference at which Trump-loving evangelical activist Lance Wallnau prophesied over right-wing conspiracy theorist Anna Khait.

Taylor slammed Wallnau and others who laid hands upon and anointed Khait, accusing them of having done so simply “because they see her as a money-maker.

Last week, Khait posted a response to Taylor’s accusations in which she proclaimed that Taylor is “literally a pawn of the devil himself.”

“It hurts the Father deeply when we attack one another,” Khait said. “Cain killed Abel. He murdered him. The enemy comes to kill, steal, and destroy. When Jesus said, ‘When you hate your brother, it is like murdering him,’ that means when you hate someone, in the Lord’s eyes that’s like murder. And a lot of people in the church are murdering one another. They’re killing one another. They’re killing reputations by using slander and gossip, and it’s time it gets called out.”

Khait claimed that contrary to Taylor’s assertion that she and others are “operating in witchcraft,” she is actually operating under God’s “favor and grace, just like Esther, Daniel, Joseph, and other biblical figures.

• Thank You 8

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Wait- is this another Luciferian stranglehold? 

No. That's only on Wednesdays when the date is divisible by seven.

Spoiler

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

No. That's only on Wednesdays when the date is divisible by seven.

Hide contents

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

STOP WITH YOUR BIRD LAW LOGIC!! 

• Haha 7

I listened to this last night while working in the kitchen. The woman who lost someone to the Negative 48 cult is the same woman that Vice interviewed earlier. She and her family are trying very hard to keep things as normal as possible for the sake of her sister's three young children. What do you say to a little girl whose mother would rather be in another state with her fellow cult members, then home celebrating that child's fourth birthday? :pb_sad:

The podcast is NSFW because of explicit language.

You can also listen via Soundcloud if that works better for you.

• Thank You 5

More on Michael Protzman.  He’s apparently just up the road from me in Federal Way, Washington.  From the Seattle Times.  Seattle Times article - Waiting for JFK Jr.
Excerpts:  (Basically - personality change after listening to right wing radio, domestic violence, promoting silver, Q, tin foil hat.)

Spoiler

….The man leading them — Michael Protzman — is a longtime demolition contractor from Federal Way, who, according to court records and interviews, slipped down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories in recent years and is now leading what one QAnon expert described as a cult that may be taking a sinister turn.

Protzman, 58, has accumulated nearly 100,000 social-media followers on his Telegram channel, where he goes by “Negative48,” rapidly becoming a top QAnon influencer. His channel features a stream of QAnon-created and other conspiracies, including pro-Trump memes, vaccine falsehoods and antisemitic content.

In Dallas, his group’s antics — near the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963 — have attracted national news attention and social-media fascination. Protzman has been seen wearing a tinfoil hat at times and giving bizarre speeches in which he recites strings of numbers, translating words into numeric values that he claims predict the future or reveal hidden knowledge. 

“Yes I am QAnon King 174…Yes I am coming home 174. Yes John Kennedy 174. Yes I am Jesus Christ 174. Yes John Kennedy 174!” he shouted to rapt followers in Dallas during a rant in early November, posted on YouTube. One man listening appeared to pass out during the speech….

Back home in Washington, he is separated from his wife, who called police July 31, 2019, to report he’d pinned her down on a bed in their Federal Way home, according to court records.

Protzman’s wife had filed for divorce the previous month, and the couple got into an altercation during which he held her down and said “if he couldn’t have her, no one could,” a Federal Way police officer wrote in charging papers.

Protzman physically stopped his wife from leaving until she agreed to marriage counseling, she told police, describing Protzman as in a “blind rage.” She walked barefoot to a neighbor’s home to call 911.

“For the past two weeks, Michael has been acting differently, not showering or working, and believing in government conspiracies,” Protzman’s wife told police, according to a probable-cause statement….

Even for the fringe QAnon belief system — which revolves around the idea that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles, and that Trump has a secret plan to take them down and imprison or execute his enemies — Protzman’s group in Dallas has proven outlandish.

He initially claimed JFK Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999, would return Nov. 2, but moved the goalposts when that didn’t happen, according to Vice News, which has reported extensively on Protzman and his followers.

• Thank You 9

I kind of like the one who has the Bright Blue top over the red  t-shirt. Cold? Didn't occur to them that they could layer? Who knows?

Honestly this group are the equivalent of the 5G Protesters who kept turning up in front of a local telecommunications hub - small numbers, incomprehensible signs, matching dress. That mob have probably moved to the CBD.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I kind of like the one who has the Bright Blue top over the red  t-shirt. Cold? Didn't occur to them that they could layer? Who knows?

Toasty in Dallas with a high in the mid 70s yesterday and same today.  Perfect weather to parade the cray cray!  

About those t-shirts, there's Trump on the left, JFK in the middle and who is the man on the right?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Howl said:

About those t-shirts, there's Trump on the left, JFK in the middle and who is the man on the right?

I think it's JFK Jr.  Here's a still shot from a different video of them:

Spoiler

image.png.980d47ff1683f6f1af73dc8f9fa39fd4.png

The full video:

Spoiler

• Thank You 5

18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think it's JFK Jr.  Here's a still shot from a different video of them:

Hide contents

image.png.980d47ff1683f6f1af73dc8f9fa39fd4.png

The full video:

Hide contents

It almost looks like Hunter Biden on the right. 😮

Are they sure they don't really mean John Kennedy the asshole senator from Louisiana?  

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Are they sure they don't really mean John Kennedy the asshole senator from Louisiana?  

“Louisiana Senator and not-that-John-Kennedy, John Kennedy.”[/Colbert]

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

It's fun to laugh at these people but I have a lovely son-in-law who has a relative who believes all this nonsense.  He's devastated.  He's tried and tried to reason with this person but nothing is working.  Q has ruined that relationship and I don't think he'll ever get it repaired.  

I was hoping that this would fade away after Trump's loss but it hasn't.  They are still out there and they are all just as crazy if not more so.  Qanon is now a full blown cult.  There's a good article in Politico about one man who left Qanon but warns that it may now be worse.  

I don’t see a natural end point to this conspiracy now. It has survived Q’s disappearance and Trump’s 2020 loss, which, according to the theory, was never supposed to happen. The movement is changing, though. QAnon has always been a blanket conspiracy that allowed people to bring what conspiratorial beliefs they wanted into it. Now, without Trump in the White House and Q trying to directs its flow, this inclusiveness has become more pronounced. What is left is a more decentralized movement, with an ever growing range of beliefs, united by a shared culture of distrust toward institutions and a do-it-yourself approach to conspiracy theories.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1