IGNORED

QAnon 2: Every New Conspiracy Theory Is Nuttier Than The Last

GreyhoundFan

It's time for a word from Dr. Demon Sperm! :popcorn2:

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 2

Maybe I'll just go over there and claim I'm JFK. At this point they'll believe anything, even a middle-aged Dutch woman with an Aussie accent.

• Haha 15

18 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Maybe I'll just go over there and claim I'm JFK. At this point they'll believe anything, even a middle-aged Dutch woman with an Aussie accent.

I cannot say just how much I want to see this... if you do please, please, please film it and put it on YouTube!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Hucksters Profit Off Nutty ‘Venom in the Water’ Theory

Conspiracy theorists have seized on a widespread hoax about snake venom in the water supply as an opportunity to hawk their products, even as the retired chiropractor behind the theory scrambles to distance himself from it.

Last week, far-right conspiracy theory communities went wild for a quasi-documentary produced by fringe online talk show host and former bounty hunter Stew Peters. The video, entitled “Watch the Water” after a QAnon catchphrase, features Peters interviewing retired chiropractor Bryan Ardis about his theory that the CDC planted king cobra venom in Covid-19 vaccines and the water supply in order to transfer Satanic DNA to unsuspecting people.

Ardis’s evidence for the venom theory is thin. Among other things, he claimed he got the idea for snake venom in the water supply from a fortune cookie and by watching a 2016 episode of NBC’s The Blacklist, in which a character played by James Spader suspects he’s been poisoned with venom. While The Blacklist is fictional, Ardis felt the episode carried some significance into the real world.

“They are using the water systems because they can target specific demographics,” Ardis said.

Since its release, Watch the Water has racked up millions of views and been embraced by a number of pro-Trump conspiracy theorists. It’s also become a business opportunity for people like Pennsylvania QAnon promoter Phil Godlewski, who launched a website named after the video to sell water filtration devices. Some of the filtration equipment bundles from manufacturer Seychelle on the site cost hundreds of dollars — a small price to pay, according to Godlewski, who warned his fans that the possibility of cobra snake water planted in tap water meant they should stop drinking water until they can filter it out.

“I strongly advise that you stop drinking any water that is tap water, or even bottled water,” Godlewski said in a Friday video.

Godlewski stressed that more common water filter products like Brita filters couldn’t be trusted.

“You know who owns Brita?” Godlewski said. “The cabal.”

Godlewski’s attempts to tie the water-venom theory to Seychelle water filters appear to have put the manufacturer in an awkward position. On Tuesday, Seychelle released a statement saying its filters were not designed to remove snake venom, and that they are sold with “no claim of snake venom removal.”

The company also avoided supporting the idea that water supplies have been laced with snake venom.

“Seychelle also does not authorize or endorse any claims that snake venom is being used as a tap water additive or that snake venom is a primary water contaminant of concern,” the statement read.

As the Watch the Water film took off on the conspiracist right, its originator began pushing back on the idea that he’s certain there’s venom in the water. Amid a backlash from other conspiracy theorists who found the venom idea too ridiculous to believe, Ardis appeared Friday on QAnon figure Ann Vandersteel’s show to suggest that water angle was being overemphasized.

“The story is not the water,” Ardis said. “Please, I cannot say this enough.”

Asked to respond to an anonymous internet commenter who pointed out that it would be impossible for the CDC to both coordinate the poisonings of municipal water supplies around the world and to collect enough snake venom to carry out the poisonings, Ardis conceded that he could have been wrong. But then he backtracked, repeating his belief that the government has dosed water reservoirs with venom.

“Please, please, please do not try to destroy my reputation of trying to save lives because I said to a person ‘I think they’re doing it in the water,’” Ardis said. “Because I think it’s in the water!”

Ardis’s attempts to downplay the envenomated water theory haven’t been embraced by all of his new supporters.

Christopher Key, an anti-vaccine activist who calls himself the “Vaccine Police,” has a history of embracing quack medical cures, including urging his followers to drink their own urine to fight off Covid-19. On Saturday, Key promised to mail chlorine dioxide — a dangerous fake medical treatment the FDA has compared to drinking bleach — to anyone looking for a cure to ingesting venom in tap water.

“I believe that chlorine dioxide is one of the antidotes,” Key said in a video.

Key insisted he wasn’t making money from giving the bleach away, perhaps because chlorine dioxide vendors have been arrested for trying to sell the toxic substance. But he did say he would accept donations.

Speaking of Key:

:blink:

• WTF 10

Anti-Vaxxer’s ‘Big Disturbance’ at Far-Right Event Lands Him in Jail

Organizers tasked with putting on a Jacksonville, Florida conference headlined by COVID-19 truthers Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough had enough of anti-vaxxer Christopher Key's shenanigans on Saturday afternoon.

So much so that they reported the “Vaccine Police” leader to police as a trespasser, a move which sent him back to jail (again), where he is now currently awaiting a preliminary hearing.

On Saturday morning, Key could be heard on video berating an organizer of the far-right gathering, after he claimed she mandated he move his car off a sideway. Then, Key claimed that he went to the building at the “Take Action for Freedom Tour” event to take a “tinkle,” which left police being called.

Rufus help me, my first thought was to wonder if he brought a bottle to save his golden elixir for later. :embarrassed:

“I am now being asked to leave,” Key said ahead of police arriving. Following a police officer arriving on scene, one unidentified gathering organizer told the officer that Key was causing a “disturbance.”

“You have caused a big disturbance,” the organizer added.

After being issued a trespassing warning by police, Key apparently still wouldn't comply with the orders of the Jacksonville police officers. (The Jacksonville Police Department didn't immediately return The Daily Beast's Saturday evening request for comment.)

“You have been trespassed from the property,” Jacksonville officer J.A. Mack can be heard telling Key in the video. “Get in your car and leave, or you are going to be arrested.”

Throughout a 40-minute video posted by Key on Telegram, the urine-drinking conspiracy theorist continually argued with police.

“You need to uphold the law,” Key told the officers, to which Mack replied: “This is your last warning.”

🤦‍♀️

Eventually, the police had enough of the anti-vaxxer's antics and placed him in handcuffs as Key continued to threaten the officers with lawsuits.

Is this one of those Sovereign Citizen deals where Key thinks arresting him is impeding his right to travel or some such nonsense? 🤔

According to arresting documents obtained by The Daily Beast, Key was booked into the Jacksonville John E. Goode pre-trial detention center at 1:26 p.m. Eastern with charges that include “trespass on property” and “defies order to leave or endangers property.”

Speaking from a jail phone late Saturday, Key and far-right radio host Stew Peters chalked the arrest up to the organizers of the far-right event being jealous of their COVID-19 conspiracy theories involving snake venom in the water and Satan blood in vaccines.

Still not following how an entity who never had a physical body, at least according to the Christian theology I was taught mumble-mumble years ago, can have blood. :confusion-shrug:

“This is a bunch of M.D.'s that are pissed off because a chiropractic and a bounty hunter released...information before they ever could,” Peters riffed on the phone call he recorded and posted to Telegram.

“Yes, there is venom in the shots,” the right-wing radio host continued, claiming that event organizers are now attempting to discredit their fellow right-wingers, including Key.

“It is very upsetting to me that some of my freedom fighters' family is the one that incarcerated me,” Key concluded.

:cray-cray:

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 7

New QAnon Conspiracy Involves a Magical Bed for Zombie JFK

In a popular QAnon chat group, a woman named Julie was selling hope and a $22,000 cancer treatment.

For “those interested in medbeds,” she wrote in a 36,000-member QAnon group on the chat platform Telegram, “FYI My husband uses a #medbed generator and 4 tesla biohealers for his stage 3 inoperable and aggressive salivary gland tumor. THIS technology is very supportive!”

The message might have sounded like gibberish to outside readers. But in this corner of the internet, where conspiracy theories and alternative health practices run wild, it suggested something barely short of a miracle: the arrival of a much-hyped device that followers think could treat aggressive cancer.

An increasingly popular conspiracy theory falsely centers around the existence of “med beds,” a fabled medical instrument that does everything from reversing aging to regrowing missing limbs. The theory has grown in popularity among followers of far-right movements like QAnon, some of whom claim to be urgently awaiting a med bed to treat severe health conditions.

Some companies are capitalizing on the sudden demand. Julie, the woman advertising her husband’s med bed treatment in QAnon chat groups, is not an impartial med bed fan, but a marketer for Tesla BioHealing, one of multiple companies selling what they describe as “med beds,” sometimes for tens of thousands of dollars. The company credits its technology to a doctor who has previously been accused by the Federal Trade Commission of misleading advertisements for asthma treatments, and whose previous company board issued a resolution accusing him of sabotage, forgery, and sending company money to an online girlfriend.

The med bed conspiracy theory “serves two prophetic purposes,” said Sara Aniano, a Monmouth University graduate student who studies the rhetoric of the far right and has documented the spread of the med bed myth.

One of those prophecies promises a near future in which big pharmaceutical companies are obsolete. “Then of course there’s the more obvious appeal of having a magical machine, versions of which can diagnose you instantly or heal you instantly,” Aniano told The Daily Beast. “Some can grow back missing body parts instantly. So obviously, there’s a lot of hope that serves a very appealing narrative for those who believe this.”

Some QAnon sects have made med beds central to their conspiratorial claims. A Dallas-based group, which follows the Q influencer Michael “Negative 48” Protzman, has promoted med beds, in part because the devices address a plot hole in another conspiracy theory. The group falsely believes that John F. Kennedy is still alive and youthful, and attributes his remarkable longevity to the curative powers of med beds.

Romana Didulo, a QAnon-adjacent conspiracy leader who claims to be the rightful “queen” of Canada, has also hyped med beds. The devices “will be made available for FREE to all Canadians” following her revolution, she wrote in an August post. Followers of YamatoQ, a Japan-based QAnon movement, have also latched onto med bed theories, even making their own attempted version of the device with copper wires.

Some conspiracy theorists believe Trump is aware of med beds, and can release them to the public. Delays in the prophesied technology (like one frustrated Q fan noted in an open letter to Trump last year) have led some to speculate that Trump is reserving the devices for the most critical cases, and for military members.

Companies selling self-described “med beds” often stop short of conspiracy theorists’ most unlikely claims.

Tesla BioHealing doesn’t claim that its “medbed generators” can regrow missing body parts—and its med beds are not even beds, but metal canisters designed to be placed under a mattress. Nevertheless, the Delaware-based company recommends its products for a spectrum of conditions, ranging from “mild” (including asthma and autism) to “severe” (including “terminal cancers”).

Reached for comment about Tesla BioHealing’s benefits for people with “severe” conditions, CEO James Liu told The Daily Beast that the devices delivered “life force energy” to those patients.

“Tesla BioHealing products provide life force energy to the user. When anyone with an unmet severe condition, such as ‘terminal cancers’ and ‘stroke-paralysis’ for 6 months, they do not have much life force energy, and it is hard for them to get better,” Liu told The Daily Beast via email. He cited studies, which Tesla BioHealing has not yet published.

“Based on the feedbacks of the users who had the similar condition, and they got the satisfactory use-experience (the real-world evidence), we do recommend to test-use our product. If the products were not work for the user, she/he can return within 60 days. We also conducted preliminary studies and we did observe the benefits of using our products. We are in the process to publish those studies. In addition, many doctors in the USA and abroad conducted the clinical studies. The outcomes of those independent studies are supporting the real-world evidence. The testimonials were directly provided by the real users in the USA and worldwide.”

Even for “mild” treatments, the price tag is staggering. For these conditions, the company recommends one “Adult BioHealer,” which costs $599. For severe cancers, like the one Julie’s husband battled, the company recommends “2 or more MedBed Generators,” which cost $19,999. (Julie’s husband’s treatment, which consisted of a MedBed Generator and four Adult BioHealers, would have cost $22,358).

Liu said prospective customers had approached them about conspiratorial claims, and that Tesla BioHealing had distanced itself from the theory.

“We were asked by many potential consumers if our products could be that kind [of] device, or similar to that hoax device,” Liu told The Daily Beast via email. “We have 100% distanced our products from that false claim. Because the bed is the right place for the user to gain life force energy to be able to heal her/his body, we use the bed to deliver our life force energy. When we communicated with the FDA, we used the term of bed, med bed, powered bed, etc. Any bed used in a hospital is a med bed. Those beds have no life force energy. Our life force energy empowered bed is unique.”

If Julie had promoted conspiracy theories, it would violate the company’s policies, Liu said.

Reached for comment, Julie told The Daily Beast that she purchased the devices “for my husband’s Stage 3 parotid (salivary gland) cancer, inoperable and aggressive which he was diagnosed with May 5th 2021. At that time I had a feeling that Medbeds existed and i searched until i found Tesla Biohealing on May 30th.”

She said that she hoped “AI medbeds” will become available in the future, but will continue to use her Tesla BioHealing products for pain and other conditions in the meantime. “Cancer was the best thing to happen to my husband and I. It was tough for both of us but we made it through,” she wrote. “Tesla Biohealing was and still is the best intuition I ever listened to in my life.”

Other supposed med bed companies make even loftier claims. A Swiss company called 90.10, which scored the coveted URL “medbed.com,” claims to allow users to access “infinite energy” and “reprogram your DNA”—all without side effects.

Unlike Tesla BioHealing, 90.10 doesn’t even offer users the tangibility of a metal can. Instead, it purports to convert users’ regular beds into the fabled med beds, using “Faster than Light Technology®” to “teleport or beam quantum energy and frequencies into the human body without time delay.”

Never mind that those claims appear to violate conventionally accepted rules of physics—the company promotes testimonials from customers who claim that one sleep in their invisibly upgraded bed managed to realign a spine, clear sinuses, cure joint pain, and helped reveal a person’s purpose in life.

Aniano, the Monmouth University researcher, had a slightly less revelatory experience with the device after signing up for 90.10’s eight-hour free trial.

“It tells you to lay on your bed and say the magic words, which I think are like ‘90.10 med bed, scan me,’ or something,” Aniano recalled. “You’re supposed to feel something, and that’s the trial.”

The 90.10 med bed sells for €2,358, just over $2,500. (“Shipping calculated at checkout,” reads the product page, although, elsewhere on its website, 90.10 clarifies that “we do not ship physical goods.”)

Reached for comment, 90.10 CEO Oliver Schacke said the devices were not medical in nature. Instead, he said, the beds have “the purpose of transporting quantum energy into the body.”

Schacke said he was unaware of conspiracy theories about med beds, and that his company’s product was not named after them. He reiterated his website’s claims that 90.10 products can instantly understand any language or dialect, and that they access infinite energy. “On the subject of unlimited energy,” he said in an email, “Whatever is possible to imagine, is possible to achieve.”

Though they might “recommend” their products for a variety of ailments, Tesla BioHealing and 90.10 sound a different note in their legal disclaimers.

90.10’s disclaimer clarifies that its “med bed” is short for “meditation bed” and that the product “is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It was also not developed for these purposes.”

Tesla BioHealing products, meanwhile, “are not intended to replace your physicians' care, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition,” the company’s disclaimer states. It goes on to note that “[n]o claims are made that Tesla BioHealing products or services are diagnostic of the presence or absence of any medical conditions, nor are any claims made that Tesla BioHealing products are a cure or treatment for any medical condition or disease.”

While 90.10 is not U.S.-based, and notes that its products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Tesla BioHealing advertises its med beds as “FDA registered medical devices.”

An FDA listing shows that Tesla BioHealing is a trade name of Liu’s company “DrNaturalHealing, Inc.” While that company has registered a number of devices like an “air flotation” mattress and a therapeutic infrared lamp, it does not appear to have registered the metal “MedBed Generator” cans.

Liu, a Delaware-based doctor and entrepreneur, has previously run afoul of regulatory agencies for allegedly misrepresenting his health products.

In 2014, he and DrNaturalHealing Inc. were the subject of a Federal Trade Commission investigation, over the company’s claims about an anti-asthma device. According to an FTC letter to Liu, DrNaturalHealing had advertised a “homeopathic spray” that purportedly “prevent[ed] or reduce[d] the occurrence of asthma attacks.” The FTC investigation found that the product’s claims were unsubstantiated. Because Liu agreed to stop making those claims, and because the product had not sold well to begin with, the FTC did not recommend Liu for enforcement.

“The FTC staff expects that DrNaturalHealing will ensure that all its health benefit claims are adequately substantiated in the future,” the agency letter read.

The matter appears to have concluded quietly, and Liu noted to The Daily Beast that the FTC had investigated his company and “did not fine us a single penny.” More dramatic, however, was a protracted legal feud between Liu and some of his former business partners, including his estranged wife.

After their split, the couple battled over ownership of TechWorld Corporation, a medical device company they had run together. In an April 2015 shareholder meeting, Liu’s ex and a group of TechWorld shareholders issued a resolution accusing Liu of a variety of misconducts, including “forg[ing] TWC’s president’s signature and open[ing] a TWC bank account,” “embezzl[ing] TWC’s money several times to his online date mate,” “purchas[ing] mal-functional products from his brother’s company which caused big business loss and damag[ing] TWC’s reputation,” getting TWC’s product barcode suspended, trying to transfer TWC’s barcode registration to DrNaturalHealing Inc., and “hijack[ing] his ex-wife’s business email.

The shareholders voted to boot Liu from the board, and requested he return the $35,050 that he had allegedly sent to an online girlfriend. Liu, in a separate legal battle against his ex, claimed that the explosive shareholder meeting had been convened illegally. He also denied the allegations, including misappropriating company funds, and claimed to have been scammed by “an online-dating criminal lady” on Match.com.

“A very skillful online dating criminal group targeted Dr. Liu by saying to invest a big money into TWC or buy the US business,” reads a legal filing in his case. It goes on to state that he “reported the full event to the IRS auditors and it was classified by the IRS officers as a true business loss in seeking for business investment.”

The bank account dispute, he said, came when he attempted to open a TWC account to cash in on a $100 offer for new account-holders.

Liu’s estranged wife did not comment for this article by press time.

Today, TechWorld’s business registry status is listed as “revoked.” Instead, Tesla BioHealing is expanding. The company has a fanbase in Japan, and a Japanese-language website. Stateside, the company has opened a number of “Tesla MedBed Centers,” where customers can schedule “a Bio-Well Energy Scan, Hourly or Overnight Tesla MedBed sessions. Experience for yourself why so many are sharing their remarkable stories with us.”

The company’s website advertises one such center “coming after May 2022” in Illinois, and it recently opened another in a former Days Inn in Pennsylvania.

As with Julie’s posts in the QAnon Telegram group, the site does not explicitly reference popular conspiracist claims about med beds. On a Facebook announcement about the new center, locals simply filled in the blanks with med bed conspiracy theories.

“Oh yes, but will not be available to the general public for about 2 yrs,” one reader commented on a Pennsylvania news station’s post about the upcoming med bed center. “The sickest, stricken military and children first.”

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 9

5 hours ago, Becky said:

I guess there is no money to be made from leeches, bloodletting, or trepanation, so "medbeds" it is. 

Damn. It might be worth springing to get Reiki certification if I can re-brand it as "Instant Long Distance Med Bed Healing" or something. Lie on your bed, relax, breathe in for 4 counts and out for 8 counts. Focus your mind on recieving the healing energy as you continue this steady, slow breathing. 

That'll be $499 please. I take Paypal and Zelle, or well concealed cash through the mail. Or an equivalent value of Bitcoin. If you fell asleep you got extra energy so please add an additional $99.99. 

I need to talk with my sister who works in the plastics industry as well. Pretty sure we can come up with something even more powerful. Some sort of chamber full of fluid with healing powers. Should we call them "Bacta Tanks" like in Star Wars or "CR Chambers" like in Transformers? (Hmm. Star Wars has Disney's legal team, so I think CR Chamber it is.)

• Upvote 8

16 hours ago, Alisamer said:

need to talk with my sister who works in the plastics industry as well. Pretty sure we can come up with something even more powerful. Some sort of chamber full of fluid with healing powers. Should we call them "Bacta Tanks" like in Star Wars or "CR Chambers" like in Transformers? (Hmm. Star Wars has Disney's legal team, so I think CR Chamber it is.)

Bacta tanks sounds too much like bacteria. You need the CR to stand for something all natural with healing connotations that also totally makes it not a rip off from Transformers. Cranberry Relaxation Chamber perhaps? You've already got a colour scheme...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Bacta tanks sounds too much like bacteria. You need the CR to stand for something all natural with healing connotations that also totally makes it not a rip off from Transformers. Cranberry Relaxation Chamber perhaps? You've already got a colour scheme...

Hmmm. I like the idea of a cranberry color scheme! I think in Transformers it has different meanings in different continuities but one of them is "Cryogenic Regeneration" which might be something to play off of with variations. "Cell Restoration" or "Celestial Re-integration" or "Cerebra-physical Regeneration" or something? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Hmmm. I like the idea of a cranberry color scheme! I think in Transformers it has different meanings in different continuities but one of them is "Cryogenic Regeneration" which might be something to play off of with variations. "Cell Restoration" or "Celestial Re-integration" or "Cerebra-physical Regeneration" or something? 

"Celestial Cerebral Cell Proliferation" or CCCP. 

It already has a flag and all.

image.png.bc7d2d61d962bf6e7c42a7c9db03832c.png

• Haha 12

6 hours ago, Alisamer said:

If you write up a fake testimonial saying that Trump appeared in a vision telling that person to buy your product...

Spoiler

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

QAnon Thinks the Roe v. Wade Leak Is a Deep-State Plot

On the face of it, the Monday-evening leak of a draft majority opinion indicating the Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade would seem like good news for the QAnon movement, which is deeply enmeshed with the American religious right.

But no matter what happens, QAnon believers’ first reaction is usually that it’s some sort of deep-state plot.

So when Politico published the draft opinion on Monday night, QAnon conspiracy boards lit up with claims that the timing of the leak was designed to distract people from the launch of a new film called “2000 Mules,” which is the latest conspiracy-laden “documentary” to allege massive voter fraud took place during the 2020 election, rigging the result in favor of President Joe Biden.

The film is the brainchild of right-wing filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, a well-known conservative troll who was pardoned by former President Donald Trump back in 2018 after pleading guilty to violating federal campaign finance law in 2014.

D’Souza has been an unrelenting booster of the bogus claims that the 2020 election was stolen, and in his latest work uses cell phone data to allege that certain individuals in swing states dropped off multiple ballots to ballot boxes in the lead up to the vote. This, of course, was was legal in many states, as lawmakers implemented new rules to accommodate concerns about in-person voting due to COVID-19.

The film, which Trump promoted during his rally in Ohio last weekend, is currently only showing in a limited number of theaters, which the film’s backers have rented out and are selling tickets for on their website. It will have its virtual premiere next weekend, when people can watch it online for $20—or attend a glitzy in-person premiere in Las Vegas for $500. 

VICE News has not seen the film, but based on D’Souza’s own allegations in media interviews leading up to its release, it appears that he is conflating laws that made it easier to vote during the pandemic with allegations of an “election heist.” The Washington Post has already pre-bunked these and more of the movie’s claims.

But actually seeing the film is not important, at least not for all the QAnon fanatics online on Monday night, who immediately saw the hand of the deep state at work in the Roe leak.

“Funny how this is happening at the same time that 2000 Mules has premiered,” one member of a popular QAnon channel on Telegram wrote Tuesday morning.

Others pointed out that “the opinion was written in February. It was leaked TODAY in an effort to start a firestorm and drown out the noise about 2000 Mules.”

“I’m not saying this ruling is not important but there’s something else coming that they want the public to avoid and in my opinion it’s the release of 2000 Mules,” another user wrote.

Over on the QAnon-centric Great Awakening message board, posters claimed the leak was proof that the “deep state” was panicking. “This is a super desperate move by a cornered adversary,” one user wrote.

In reaction to news that there were pro-choice protesters outside the Supreme Court on Monday night, one user fell back on a well-worn conspiracy trope: “Paid crisis actors folks, every single one of them. Eyes should be on 2000 Mules, not this.”

This belief was backed up by a poster on the Great Awakening board. “They look like hired folks. Not your normal March for Life attendees. Stand by for possible false flag/fences go back up in DC.”

Others pushed back against the narrative that the leak was a deep state plot. Antisemitic QAnon influencer Craig Longley told his 115,000 Telegram followers that rather than being a distraction, the leak was all part of the plan and that “there is no distraction. This is turning into the flood foretold.”

But one channel member went even further on Tuesday morning, calling the leak a “a triple blind side.” According to this user, “covering up 2000 Mules is the small one” because it could also alter the outcome of the Roe v. Wade decision. Finally, the user claims the leak is designed to cover up the Biden administration’s decision to $33 billion in aid to Ukraine which will “return to the USA so the Dems can give $10,000,000 for each voting entries and counties in the USA. They will continue to do this until the military intervenes.”

The conspiracy was not confined for long on fringe message boards and Telegram channels, quickly moving to mainstream social media thanks in large part to Josh Barnett, a Republican Congressional candidate in Arizona.

Barnett has frequently posted unquestioning content about QAnon, including a 2019 Facebook post that used multiple QAnon hashtags such as #WeAreQ.

Like many political candidates do when their links to QAnon have been made public, Barnett has attempted to distance himself from the conspiracy movement saying he doesn’t know much about Q. But his tweet on Monday night shows he’s at least still swimming in the same conspiratorial cesspool as the movement’s true believers.

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“Went to war with big tech”???? Dude, you owe your entire celebrity to being on tv and shilling your snake oil through the internet. Bitch please. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

Poster for this event 👇

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0458ba554fb682291702f29e872ba059.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

It took a while but I finally found prices for the Reawaken American Tour.   It's $250 general admission and $500 for VIP.  They say that you can apply for a ticket at a price you can afford but I bet they'll try to sell out the venues for those other prices first before they'll let anyone in at reduced prices.  Preachers can get half off because they're pushing that Dominionist agenda and they need their help to brainwash the flocks.

• Thank You 6

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“An artificial non-human breastmilk.”

What the heck do they think formula is then?

• Upvote 9

I'm putting this here since fearmongering about Australia is a QAnon thing.

The unroll is here.

• WTF 6

What. The. Hell.

I'm taking that one particularly personally as Dan Andrews is Premier of Victoria, where I live. This is so far into the realm of fantasy it's not funny. There is no proposed legislation preventing anyone from growing their own food. The bill they are referring to does not do that - if you're interested here is a FAQ about it. Note what answer #1 is, sigh.

I - and a lot of other people - are getting pretty concerned about the targeting of Andrews by both Q fanatics and Murdoch press. He's a politician, and I would argue strongly with him about some of his government's decisions (north-east link route and the Shepparton mega-school spring to mind), but he's not the freaking Anti-Christ, not part of some global cabal, just a state politican who happens to be fairly competent and who has made some hard decisions, particularly during covid. There are enough crazies out there that this stuff makes me really worried.

Also there are no freaking tunnels containing kidnapped children under Mansfield, and no white hats out there saving them and causing earthquakes. Sheesh.

• Upvote 6