IGNORED

QAnon 2: Every New Conspiracy Theory Is Nuttier Than The Last

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, Xan said:

It's fun to laugh at these people but I have a lovely son-in-law who has a relative who believes all this nonsense.  He's devastated.  He's tried and tried to reason with this person but nothing is working.  Q has ruined that relationship and I don't think he'll ever get it repaired.  

I wish I’d known then what I know now!  This thing has been a long time coming, and I think it started with talk radio.  My dad died back in 2003, and I thought he was just getting eccentric after retirement (his wing of the family has an odd streak), but now I understand he was internalizing what he was hearing on his late night programs.  One of my best friends years ago sold her house and fled to an isolated rural setting because Rush Limbaugh said there would be riots in the streets (in our one stop light town, hmmm).  And several of our neighbors, who we thought sensible, crawled out of the woodwork spouting the most outlandish conspiracies over the past few [Trump] years.

We don’t try to reason with our neighbors, but it’s interesting when we mention “alternative” facts.  I’ve written about this before, but one of said neighbors didn’t know Trump had Covid-19 and was subsequently vaccinated.  Some things are apparently not discussed in whatever corner of the internet he gets his ideas from.  I haven’t quite formulated my own theories of what is happening to society, but a lack of true research and common sense figures in there somewhere.  🤷‍♀️ 

• I Agree 12

I lost a friend during the Bundy property claim dispute. She insisted Obama was directly involved and that he was trying to obliterate small farms as some kind of racism again white people. I was repeatedly told to open my eyes to “what’s going on”.  No amount of trying to explain why Obama was not to blame by using facts worked. She ghosted me. 

Around the same time I had to block someone I knew IRL but who was a friend of a friend/old schoolmate. He insisted on posting a comment on anything I put on FB trying to start an argument- usually about LGBTQ+ rights coached in terms of the cake case. He, too, was pro-Bundy, calling him a hero. After four separate law enforcement friends, none of whom know each other, expressed concern with his insistence on trying to get me to argue with him, I took their advice and blocked him.

They are both full Q-Anon. The first person just put up a “Let’s Go Brandon” flag a few weeks ago. I was told by mutual friends the second wore a “I survived the Kung Fu Flu” t shirt to a church event and was told by the priest to go home and change. He was angry the priest violated his “freedom of speech”. (Yes, he is another one who doesn’t understand the First Amendment.) As you all say, if we knew then….

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3

Interesting thread by Jim Stewartson, who develops his thesis and shares the evidence that QAnon is a Mike Flynn psy-op and Flynn is Q.  

Thread unroll here: Everyone can stop looking for Q now; Mike Flynn is taking credit for it.

Another twitter interaction in that thread that helps clarify: 

@annofws replying to @jimstewartson: Do you think he [Mike Flynn] was Q from the beginning?

@jimstewartson replies:   MAGA3X started it. James Brower and Microchip were the first writers. Flynn was running MAGA3X

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 8

Newsflash: They're getting worse.

That's Protzman in the blue shirt in the upper right corner with the blue bracelets. If Mike and M.L. look familiar to you, that's probably because of this from part one:

Spoiler

• Eyeroll 10
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Newsflash: They're getting worse.

Worse and weirder.   Mas weirder.  Actually, they've always been that weird; now we have a window into it the weird. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

C'mon guys, which one of you is posting this stuff as Q?  I promise I won't tell.  I just want to send you a big basket of goodies because you are coming up with some wonderfully batshit craziness and I am over here just gawking that you keep outdoing yourself!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

I'm guessing the tweets mentioning urine are why I have three of these on one page:

image.png.87eb54973c99c4cc205fcadb10f5f308.png

:giggle:

• Haha 13

Dallas QAnon Cultists Are Drinking Toxic Chemicals from A Communal Bowl, Family Says

Multiple members of the Leek family confirmed that their relative, who left her husband and children behind in Delaware to follow a fringe QAnon cult leader to Dallas last month, has been drinking a chemical cocktail containing chlorine dioxide, an industrial disinfectant, among other substances. 

Their relative has been drinking this cocktail alongside her fellow cult members and has been the one to mix it up and distribute it amongst the group as well, says family, who have declined to reveal the name of their relative in the group.

"She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody," a family member said.

:shakehead2:

April 2020 article from the FDA about so-called medical treatments containing chlorine dioxide:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to a seller that markets fraudulent and dangerous chlorine dioxide products known as “Miracle Mineral Solution” for prevention and treatment of “Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019” (COVID-19). The FDA has previously warned consumers not to purchase or drink chlorine dioxide products sold online as medical treatments, as the agency is not aware of any scientific evidence supporting their safety or effectiveness and they pose significant risks to patient health. The FDA is taking this action to protect Americans as part of its response to the global COVID-19 pandemic.

“Despite previous warnings, the FDA is concerned that we are still seeing chlorine dioxide products being sold with misleading claims that they are safe and effective for the treatment of diseases, now including COVID-19. The sale of these products can jeopardize a person’s health and delay proper medical treatment,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn, M.D. “We continue to take action and keep up our efforts to monitor for fraudulent treatments during this public health emergency and remind the public to seek medical help from their health care providers.”

The FDA issued a joint warning letter with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing for selling chlorine dioxide products that it fraudulently claims can treat or prevent COVID-19 in adults and children. This is especially concerning since children are a vulnerable population that may be at greater risk for adverse reactions from consuming chlorine dioxide. The FDA and FTC requested that the company respond in 48 hours describing the specific steps it has taken to correct the violations. Companies that sell products with unapproved claims to prevent, treat or cure COVID-19 may be subject to enforcement action, including but not limited to seizure or injunction.

Chlorine dioxide products have not been shown to be safe and effective for any use, including COVID-19, but these products continue to be sold as a remedy for treating autism, cancer, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and flu, among other conditions, despite their harmful effects.

Websites selling chlorine dioxide products typically describe the product as a liquid that is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. Product directions instruct consumers to mix the sodium chlorite solution with citric acid – such as lemon or lime juice – or another acid – such as hydrochloric acid – before drinking. In many instances, the sodium chlorite is sold as part of a kit with a citric acid “activator.” When the acid is added, the mixture becomes chlorine dioxide, a powerful bleaching agent that has caused serious and potentially life-threatening side effects.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 9

Waiting for the vaccine to start to be added by the manufacturers to MMS, bleach, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc -- either as a way to get people vaxxed or a way to get people to stop ingesting those things -- win-win either way...

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yeah I was just coming here to comment in this too. I think you all know how full my field of fucks is if these clowns get sick drinking this stuff. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

A Branch Trumpvidian / Qanon terrorist was picked up in Iowa

A California man, Kuachua Xiong, was arrested in Iowa after posting several Tiktok videos that were concerning. When he was arrested, he was in possession of an AR-15, ammunition, body armor and a hit list that included former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton as well as Dr. Anthony Fauci. The court documents revealed that Xiong also allegedly had a plan to attack the White House.

Just before Christmas, Cass County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Tyler Shiels saw Xiong driving aggressively when he pulled the man over. The car appeared "lived in" with multiple empty Red Bull energy drink cans, which is something frequently seen by those in cross-country trips.

Xiong was asked if he had any hotel reservations in DC and he made a statement that he would get one if necessary. He then went off on a tangent about the government and the sexual abuse of children, a QAnon conspiracy theory. He then said that such behavior had to be dealt with. That was when the police concluded that Xiong was likely dangerous and began asking about any weapons in the vehicle.

"During the course of the interview, Xiong allowed investigators access to his personal cellular phone to corroborate his statements," the court documents say. "Investigators found detailed notes within Xiong's calendar and notes applications, including entries for 'Survive supplies' on October 19th, 'Safe life defense order' (body armor) on October 19th, 'Safe life fed defense' on October 22nd, 'Rifle pickup' on October 29, 'Silencer order' on November 5th, and 'Save USA' on November 20th, 21st, and 27th."

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3

Some more details about the qanon terrorist that was stopped in western Iowa

On December 21st, a member of the Cass County Sheriff’s Department pulled over a man armed with an AR-15 style rifle, loaded magazines, boxes of armor, and body armor, who was on his way to Washington D.C. and the White House to kill people in positions of power.

After speaking with Xiong, investigators learned he made a “hit list” of politicians and public figures he intended to kill, including Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Dr. Fauci, and Mark Zuckerberg.

Xiong has been charged with a federal criminal offense of making threats against a former president.

Xiong also stated that nothing would stop him from carrying out his plan and that he would immediately resume it after being released from custody.

Edited by 47of74
  • Thank You 6

What worries me is that I doubt he's the only one. Law enforcement really need to start looking seriously at who was/is behind Q - and what the motivations were/are.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

43 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

What worries me is that I doubt he's the only one. Law enforcement really need to start looking seriously at who was/is behind Q - and what the motivations were/are.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think it was originally started as a prank by an individual or individuals but when it took off some operatives (Putin’s?) took over who’s motivations were to disrupt American society as much as possible — a kind of divide and conquer tactic— and it became way more successful than they ever believed, even spreading across the globe.

So yes, I fully agree that law enforcement(s) should start looking into it.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Here's the Federal criminal complaint against this terrorist.

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Milquetoast Merrick goddamn well better start taking these people seriously.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I am sincerely hoping the Australian Federal Police as well as the state police forces are on top of this too. Yesterday we had idiots from our local intersection of Sovereign Citizens/Q/anti-vax/other various miscellaneous groups who want to protest set fire to Old Parliament House in Canberra - while livestreaming. This was, just incidentally, the second fire set there - apparently the first was Dec 22nd which I missed in the end of year insanity. Basically they were annoyed because security wouldn't let them in to form their own government (ffs). They then tried to walk back the fire and claim it was a smoking ceremony that was ignited by police pepper spray (their footage clearly shows the fire underway before the police got near; there are chairs and other flammable material being put on it - a smoking ceremony usually has coals and a lot of smoke, not actual flames; police deny using pepper spray and their own footage does not show anyone affected by spray, or even moving to get away from spray.)

I am, to be honest, sick to death of these idiots and would really like the police to arrest them on arson/other charges and have them get jail terms on conviction. Actually, who am I kidding - if they don't want to be citizens well, we have a stupidly large contract with one of our politican's mates to detain unlawful non-citizens offshore - finally, someone I'd be happy to see in offshore indefinite detention while their citizenship is determined. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

This is the weirdest End of Days Rapture fanfic I've ever read. I am reasonably certain none of the others have featured a music festival.

• Haha 11

Don’t you love it when they turn on their own?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

The late Betty White has been dragged into their nonsense. Please note that the comments made by the Q Talk account are sarcastic.

Spoiler

image.png.fedd4c18214b9343a168b0186d5d644a.png

image.png.5bcf95607357b05c7fcf06e5fd6ff1e5.png

• Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 6

I.. Seriously I have almost nothing. They realise that Betty White was never a double for QE2, right? And that nothing in Snow White's story that I have ever read covered anythimg past her meeting the prince (why depress girls by mentioning the whole childbearing and possible death thing when you can end on a high note?)  If they start using Disney as a sacred text I give up.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 7

Flynn's involved, so I'm putting this here with all the other QAnon nonsense.

Last two tweets in the thread:

Spoiler

I'll never understand why anybody would pay to see Eric Trump. :pb_rollseyes: 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

Maybe they pay to see him because it makes them feel smart.

They aren’t smart because they are paying to listen to a corrupt dullard but they momentarily feel better about their life choices.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3