IGNORED

Trump 55: The Bronze Baron Of Bedminster Wants Back On Twitter And the Forbes 400

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Putting the treasonous cowpoke in charge has not paid off for TFG. I’m on my phone, which is being fussy, but here are some quotes from a WaPo article  

I realize that every rollout has its problems, but these rightwing social media sites all seem to have the same kinds of issues. Are they just not willing to pay enough to get the folks who truly know their shit, or does nobody at that level want to work with them? :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I realize that every rollout has its problems, but these rightwing social media sites all seem to have the same kinds of issues. Are they just not willing to pay enough to get the folks who truly know their shit, or does nobody at that level want to work with them? :confusion-shrug:

Perhaps some of the experts who don't want to work them have decided to follow a higher calling and work with them...if you get my drift.

• Upvote 7

On 2/22/2022 at 6:07 PM, 47of74 said:

He's a piece of shit.  That's the nicest thing I can say about him.

Feces have more value than Donald.

He said last night that this would have never happened if he was still president.  He's right.  Putin wouldn't have had to go to war.  Donny would have finished dismantling NATO and Vlad could have walked right into Ukraine and planted a Russian flag.  Donald would have practically gift-wrapped it.

Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine because he operated under the misconception that Ukraine liked Hillary and helped her.  He blamed them.  I'm sure Manafort had a hand in planting this idea.  At any rate, I lay some of the blame for this war on Donald.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 13

Yeah Fuck Knob is the only one who has not condemned the invasion of Ukraine.

Back in the day when Donald Trump was just a problem child, he wound up in detention so much after school that his classmates began calling it the DT's. The Detention Club became his special place.

Decades later, in 2016, when Trump was elected president, he automatically became a member of another club, the Presidents' Club.

That was not his special place. No one named it for him. In fact, his bombast and lying made him unwelcome with the ex-presidents, who couldn't believe they were in the same club with this guy.

But not to worry. Trump is comfy again, back leading detention. He's happier with a fellow thug like Russian President Vladimir Putin than with the leaders of democratic nations. Happier to lie and accept lies rather than tell the truth and accept the truth.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

28 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:angry-cussing:

Can't say I'm surprised but omg.  As before, I'm more concerned about what they didn't find.  Sincerely hope that the trails of such material are being carefully checked and verified.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 12

Trump Says He’s Pro-Ukraine — Days After Calling Putin’s Plan ‘Genius’

Donald Trump on Saturday claimed to be a supporter of Ukraine, days after saying Russian President Vladimir Putin was a “genius” for starting the invasion.

“The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. It’s an outrage, and an atrocity that should never have been allowed to occur,” he said Saturday night at CPAC. “We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine.”

Trump immediately steered his remarks back to his favorite topic: his false claim that he was the winner of the 2020 election. “As everyone understands, this horrific disaster would never have happened if our election was not rigged, and if I was the president,” he said. “Very simple: it wouldn’t have happened.”

On Monday, when Putin ordered troops into separatist-backed regions in Ukraine under the guise of a “peacekeeping” military presence, Trump gushed over the Russian leader.

“I said, ‘This is genius,’” the ex-president said on a right-wing podcast. “Putin declared a big portion of … Ukraine … as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. … I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force. … We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep the peace all right. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy…”

Those comments were ill-informed at the time in light of the consistent warnings from U.S. officials of an attack. They also aged terribly, since Putin did end up ordering an invasion of Ukraine. Once that occurred on Wednesday, Trump took the opportunity to blame the Biden administration’s “weakness,” and said the attack “all happened because of a rigged election.”

On Saturday, Trump again called Putin “smart.” The member states of NATO, on the other hand, “are not so smart. They’re looking the opposite of smart.”

• Eyeroll 11

Nope not even when Hell freezes over. TFG be hiding in a bunker all the way. Plus he's not adult enough to put his country first.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Seriously - Does this person not have any family (Ivanka, I'm looking at you) who can pull him out of the public eye and get him set up in a "memory care" facility where he is not a danger to "himself or others"?

Not joking - If he were any ordinary person, that is what would happen. People in normal mental, social, psychological condition don't talk like that. It's terrifying how close he came to succeeding at remaining POTUS.

• Upvote 13

I'm scared that he will run again and that the red hats will elect him again. I really hope that freezing Russian assets and taking their money out of the 2022 and 2024 elections will make a difference.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 13

On 2/24/2022 at 8:07 AM, Xan said:

I'm sure Manafort had a hand in planting this idea.

Manafort was absolutely pivotal from way back to the current moment.  Manafort was the guy who gave a makeover to Viktor Yanukovych, a pro-Kremlin, anti-NATO thug who was subsequently elected president of Ukraine.

From Time magazine's article How Paul Manafort Helped Elect Russia's Man in Ukraine

A U.S. embassy cable sent from Kiev to Washington in 2006 described Manafort’s job as giving an “extreme makeover” to a presidential hopeful named Viktor Yanukovych, who had the backing of the Kremlin and most of Ukraine’s wealthiest tycoons. His Party of Regions, the cable said, was “a haven” for “mobsters and oligarchs...

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Trumpy? If he were in Zelensky's place he would have handed his country over to Putin without a shot being fired. Then he would have asked Putin if there was anything else he wanted.

• Upvote 14

• Upvote 17

28 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

Aww bless her little heart 

• Upvote 8

Liz is now running with a tweet about some guy in Wisconsin insisting that it's perfectly legal that the votes be decertified.  It's stunning to me that 16 months after the election, Donny is still trying to get it overturned.  He's just a big toddler who continues to cry and kick his feet and and insist that he get his way.  Surely someone will let him back in!  Don't they know that he's still the president and will be the president forever just because that's what he wants?

I just keep hoping that the earth will open up at Mar-a-Lardo and swallow him down.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I think he's right that there probably would not have been an invasion like this in Ukraine if Trump had another 4 years as president. Because the first 4 years, every president is careful, concerned about re-election. The second? No holds barred. No more need to campaign, no more worries about the voters. Putin would have simply claimed Ukraine, Trump would have congratulated him on the accomplishment, and with the possibility of the combined forces of Russia and the US going against them, Ukraine would have fewer supporters making resistance far more difficult. He probably would have then traded Alaska to Putin for Putin recognizing Greenland being annexed and renamed Trumplandia. All this after declaring himself president for life, just like Putin. End goal - Putin controls as much of Europe as possible, while China sucks up to him and tries to take over Asia. Trump takes over Greenland thinking he's expanding US territory (while Putin takes over as much as possible), trying to create a 3-country alliance - Russia, with China and US kissing Putin's backside - controlling as much of the planet as possible. 

Trump is too inept to make anything work, but with Putin pulling his strings, I could see an attempt being made at that sort of thing. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Thank you to all who are keeping us updated! 

• I Agree 7

10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

And this asshat still chose to keep working for him and remain silent about all this until now.

All these enablers who are only now speaking up because they want to sell their books are just as much, if not more so, to blame for what happened under Trump and the current threat to American democracy.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic