IGNORED

Trump 55: The Bronze Baron Of Bedminster Wants Back On Twitter And the Forbes 400

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I love when legal Twitter goes through Trump's filings and explains why the various parts make them want to laugh/cry/set things on fire. :popcorn2:

These antics make the sane attorneys and those trying to become attorneys facepalm so hard it almost leaves a mark.

Yeah I think some of us are to the point where we'd make a sacrifice to Cthulhu and/or Rufus if these clowns quit doing this shit but I don't think that would happen even if we did so.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

These antics make the sane attorneys and those trying to become attorneys facepalm so hard it almost leaves a mark.

Yeah I think some of us are to the point where we'd make a sacrifice to Cthulhu and/or Rufus if these clowns quit doing this shit but I don't think that would happen even if we did so.

Exactly why Rule 11 sanctions as well as sanctions from every jurisdiction each attorney is licensed need to be imposed. The presiding judge should report every attorney to the ethics boards. Award attorneys’ fees to every defendant as part of the court imposed sanctions just to make it really sting. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I hope the buyer fumigates the place

The General Services Administration has approved the buyer of the lease for the Trump Organization's luxury hotel in Washington, paving the way for the deal to move forward.

The GSA said it had contracted a third-party consultant to evaluate CGI Merchant Group and its partner Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., which will operate the hotel as a Waldorf Astoria property. After a review, it said, it had determined CGI is a "qualified transferee" and Hilton is a "qualified operator," a necessary step for Trump to sell the lease. The GSA said its contracting officer had notified the Trump Organization of its determination on Friday.

The Trump Organization did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A spokesman for CGI declined to comment.

A person familiar with the deal says it is on track and could be announced in the coming weeks.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

“lolsuit”- brilliant!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Ugh. I hope the judge sanctions the hell out of her, fuck face, and any other lawyers helping.  And if possible refer to the state licensing agencies for action. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Between suing Hillary and now this, I believe someone is extra-bigly desperate for attention.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

And fuck face also had some <sarcasm> words of wisdom </sarcasm> about Judge Jackson

Former President Donald Trump took aim at Supreme Court Justice nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson during his speech on Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia.

Trump called Jackson untrustworthy after she declined to define the word "woman" during the week's confirmation hearings. 

"The left has become so extreme that we now have a justice being nominated to the Supreme Court who testified under oath that she could not say what a woman is," Trump told the crowd at a Save America rally on Saturday night. "If she can't even say what a woman is. How on earth can she be trusted to say what the Constitution is?"

Donny ought to look in the fucking mirror if he wants to see someone who is untrustworthy.  And she knows a hell of a lot more than that orange fucking lump of shit does.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I think that Trump's personal admiration for Putin (Trump wishes he personally were a Putin-esque dictator - seriously, yes) and his stream of consciousness mouth can't stop with the pro Putin commentary.

JMO.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

14 minutes ago, apple1 said:

I think that Trump's personal admiration for Putin (Trump wishes he personally were a Putin-esque dictator - seriously, yes) and his stream of consciousness mouth can't stop with the pro Putin commentary.

JMO.

Fuckopotomus pretty much latched on to all the strongmen types leading countries and looked upon them with envy since he wanted the same power they did.  Putin, Erdoğan, Duterte, Mohammed bin Salman, and so on.   

• Upvote 5

Some bad news for fuck face on the court front

A federal judge said Monday that former President Donald Trump and right-wing attorney John Eastman may have been planning a crime as they sought to disrupt the January 6 congressional certification of the presidential election.

"Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021," Judge David Carter wrote Monday.

Carter, a federal judge in California, ordered Eastman to turn over 101 emails from around January 6, 2021, that he has tried to keep secret from the House select committee investigating the US Capitol attack.S

Carter's reasoning is a startling acknowledgment by a federal court that Trump's interest in overturning the election could be considered criminal. He also revealed new details about the emails the House is seeking and even calls for more investigation.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

Backstory: One of Trump's lackeys posted on Twitter that before his rally on Saturday, he went golfing and hit a hole-in-one from a considerable distance. (Please clap) Knowing that Trump is a lying liar who constantly lies from his lying hole, most people rolled their eyes and went on about their business.

Which brings us to today:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.50f4c6748f263917a0801cce346ab8d4.png

image.thumb.png.271bedc3a5c1909e1d07174bdd3ab6cf.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 13

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Still waiting for his SAT scores and school grades.

Not gonna happen. After all, he "... is a very modest individual (number 1) ..." who doesn't "... like people who brag."

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Backstory: One of Trump's lackeys posted on Twitter that before his rally on Saturday, he went golfing and hit a hole-in-one from a considerable distance. (Please clap) Knowing that Trump is a lying liar who constantly lies from his lying hole, most people rolled their eyes and went on about their business.

Which brings us to today:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.50f4c6748f263917a0801cce346ab8d4.png

image.thumb.png.271bedc3a5c1909e1d07174bdd3ab6cf.png

Yeah I was just coming here to remark on Orange Caligula’s statement.  Wait til he learns that Kim-Jong Il once shot 38 under par. 

Fuck face will then claim he shot 52 under par. 

• Upvote 9

There's a seven hour gap in the call log turned over to the committee.  From 11:47 AM until 6:54 PM on January 6, there are no records of Trump's phone calls.  He, of course, denies even knowing what burner phones are.  We know that he made a number of calls because there are senators on record talking about those conversations.  

We ousted Nixon for way less.  Enough is enough.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 21

You'd have thought he would have learned his lesson after the repercussions of his infamous "Russia, if you are listening" statement, but no. Of course not. He'd have to have more than that half of a braincell rattling around in his skull for that.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.92841048ce32084e29f484883e6357ea.png

Even better- the use of “burner phone” is in the context of such a phone being used to cover up shady activities and avoid phone records. He really does an outstanding job of ratting himself out, doesn’t he? Slow golf clap for you, ya big dummy! (Said in my best Fred Sanford voice.)

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Even better- the use of “burner phone” is in the context of such a phone being used to cover up shady activities and avoid phone records. He really does an outstanding job of ratting himself out, doesn’t he? Slow golf clap for you, ya big dummy! (Said in my best Fred Sanford voice.)

Spoiler

you-big-dummy-redd-foxx.gif

Also, I find it impossible to believe that anyone who watches numerous hours of television a day would be unfamiliar with the term. You hear it on the news and it's used as a plot device in many of the scripted drama shows.

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic