IGNORED

Bailey Sarian

LadyCrow1313

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so this seems like a good a spot as any. 

I started watching Bailey Sarian videos on Facebook every so often (when they'd pop up in the suggested for you section), but the censorship drove me batty. I then had the genius idea to search for her videos on YouTube, & blammo. There she was.

If you're not familiar with who she is, Bailey tells true crime stories about crazy, disturbing situations & people, and she applies makeup during the story. Plus the videos are uncensored, which adds to the overall quality of her work. And she seems to have a sense of humor, too, & I greatly appreciate that.

If you ever get the chance, take a gander at her videos. They're very well done, even when the topics are disturbing.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I love her videos. I really enjoy true crime stories, that's  basically the only thing I watch on TV anymore.  Some of the makeup she does is phenomenal. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

My daughter just told me about her.  She's been a fan of Baily's for a bit and we're going to start watching them together/apart (she moved out of state) so we can discuss.  I've seen a little bit of one of the vids and I'm looking forward to binging.

• Upvote 2