IGNORED

(CW: Child Sexual Abuse) Josh and Anna Duggar 25: Graduated from Jesus Jail to Federal Prison

samurai_sarah

Carry on from here:

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/33875-josh-anna-24-hmmm-flight-risk-does-anyone-know-if-there-are-any-pilots-in-the-family/

Disclaimer: JOSH is NOT in federal prison! The title was merely too good to pass up!

Oops - accidentally changed the thread title when I merged another thread.  Apologies, it's been a crazy day.

Edited by Coconut Flan
Buffy is an idiot
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, viii said:

Love the title. 

He's not in prison yet. Lets hope it's his next address.

• Upvote 28
  • Love 1

Someone on the other thread asked about the creation of CP.  That is typically a completely separate charge from possesion and receiving.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 14
  • Love 2

There's a great couple episodes of The Daily from February 2020 that go into the current landscape of prosecuting these crimes. It also discusses the ongoing trauma it causes for the victims, even those who were originally abused years and years ago. It's truly an awful, sickening crime.

• Upvote 17
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Jeremy and Jinger will distance themselves from the family. Because Jeremy cares so much about being famous. He will use the Duggar name while it gives him slightly more notoriety. Now he will discard it. 

They are all tainted.  Live by the Duggar name, die by it.  Fair or not. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

As a reaction to @CuttySark:

I like to think he is too lazy to create it himself.

From your lips to God's ears, as my grandmother would say. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Deleted because I haven’t read the rules in awhile. No disrespect meant.

Spoiler
Edited by AreYouThereGothard?
spoiler
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

A quick question because I don’t know how things work in the US: when would Josh and Anna have known he was busted? The date listed is in 2019 - would they have known then? If yes, it is reprehensible that Anna went on to have another baby with him. 

Why such a delay in arresting him? To get evidence and build a tight case?

• Upvote 18
  • Love 1

I have to believe that Anna would have the support of most fundies in this situation? Right? I know many of them excused Josh before because they used the “he was only a teen and repented” excuse. Those reasons are gone now. If Anna wants to go to a fundie family member’s house…maybe David and Priscilla’s for a while? I hope they get real therapy.

• Upvote 25
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, rightmind01 said:

Someone on the other thread asked about the creation of CP.  That is typically a completely separate charge from possesion and receiving.

There is also a possible charge of distribution. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 3

I haven't read everything but that the judge stated "in a residence where there is no minor in the home" told me volumes. 

F*cker, what a sick, twisted piece of shit.

And his parents ....

*for the record I cleaned up what I was originally going to write. 

• Upvote 43
  • Love 1

I told my husband about the arrest this morning by the Feds and reminded him about him molesting his sisters then the Ashley Madison thing.  He immediately said child sex trafficking.  I thought thought that was a little too out there. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to (CW: Child Sexual Abuse) Josh and Anna Duggar 25: Graduated from Jesus Jail to Federal Prison
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic