• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• fraurosena

• WiseGirl

• AnywhereButHere

20200723_bagley1.JPG

• Upvote 10

Why is it, every time I read discussion of the five items Trump had to remember I always think of this commercial?

I would have loved for Trump's tester to punk him and ask him to remember nausea heartburn indigestion upset stomach diarrhea and tell him he'd get extra points if he did the dance!

• Haha 11

18 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I would have loved for Trump's tester to punk him and ask him to remember nausea heartburn indigestion upset stomach diarrhea and tell him he'd get extra points if he did the dance!

But that’s just mean! That’s six words, not five. How is he supposed to remember so many words? And three of those words have more than two syllables! 

• Haha 10

20200724_margulies1.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

image.png.84d020e4ab88c95bc4e9284c30479a0c.png

"Person Woman Man Camera TV"

While talking to Mary Trump, Donald Trump’s niece who just published a book on how stupid, racist, sexist, and creepy her uncle is, Stephen Colbert said, “Bragging about passing a cognitive test is one of the ways you fail a cognitive test.”

Donald Trump was mocked for bragging about passing a cognitive test, a test not designed to detect intelligence but for early signs of dementia. Then, he bragged about it on television again which brought new mockery. He’s not dumb enough to go on TV and do it a third time, is he? Yes. Yes, he is.

Yesterday, an interview was released where he said he boasted how amazing it was that he could perform a memory sequence. Telling Dr. Marc K. Siegel, a professor of medicine at New York University and an analyst for Fox News, he was able to repeat, “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.”

Trump elaborated. “It’s, like, you’ll go: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. It’s: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.'”

“‘OK, that’s very good. If you get it in order you get extra points,'”. OK, now he’s asking you other questions, other questions, and then, 10 minutes, 15, 20 minutes later they say, ‘Remember that first question…not the first…but the 10th question? Give us that again. Can you do that again?'”

“And you go: ‘Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV,'”  If you get it in order, you get extra points.”

“They said nobody gets it in order. It’s actually not that easy, but for me, it was easy. And that’s not an easy question. In other words, they ask it to you, they give you five names and you have to repeat ’em. And that’s OK. If you repeat ’em out of order, it’s OK, but, you know, it’s not as good. But when you go back about 20, 25 minutes later and they say go back to that…they don’t tell you this …”Go back to that question and repeat ’em, can you do it?’ And you go: ‘Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.'”

“They say, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?'” I do it because I have, like, a good memory, because I’m cognitively there. Now, Joe should take that test, because something’s going on. And, and, I say this with respect. I mean…going to probably happen to all of us, right? You know? It’s going to happen.”

I think it’s already happened.

The thing is, Donald Trump exhibited to the interviewer, a doctor, that he could repeat it several times immediately, not 25 minutes later. By the way, it’s supposed to be a ten-minute test. The interviewer did NOT ask any follow-up questions. What he should have done was ask Donald Trump to repeat five other words, like, “Plane, Toy, Fox, Clock, Hat.” Then, ask him to repeat them again. And later, like 25 minutes later near the end of the interview, ask Donald Trump to do it again. Then…maybe we could all say, “That’s amazing.”

What’s amazing is that Donald Trump won’t shut up about being able to repeat five words in order again and again. These were five words of things that were probably in his immediate area during the interview. There was a person, a woman (surely Kaleigh McEnany was off-camera), a man, a camera, and probably a television monitor, and these words were all similar (“Person, Woman, Man” and “Camera, TV”). And even while repeating these words, Trump had some difficulty. It wasn’t “bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.” It was more like, “Bam, bam……….bam? Bam….Bam.” That’s amazing.

In an earlier interview, he claimed it was in front of several doctors who all said, “Rarely does anybody do what you just did.” Did what? He’s bragged about passing a cognitive test more than he’s bragged bout winning Michigan.

Joe Biden said Donald Trump is our first racist president (sic). That’s not true but rarely does a president exhibit as much racism as Donald Trump. Racism is what Donald Trump keeps repeating. We know this: Donald Trump is a stupid racist displaying early signs of dementia.

Rarely does a president brag about passing a cognitive test. This is a man who was applauded for lifting a cup with one hand. That’s amazing.

We have a stupid, racist, sexist, narcissistic moron as president (sic) of the United States of America. That’s amazing.

• Upvote 8

20200725_hall2.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

20200724_zyglis1.JPG

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

20200724_toles1.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

20200724_toles2.JPG

• Upvote 5