IGNORED

Fundie Rabbit Holes

donnal

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, let me know if I should be posting elsewhere(or if a similar thread already exists)

Seeing as I’ve got all kinds of free time on my hands now, I’m looking for a new fundie rabbit hole to fall into. I currently (loosely) follow the lives of the  Duggars, the Bateses, and the Maxwells. 

Who out there would you lot say is the most interesting/craziest family out there? What blog constantly leaves you thinking “What the fuck?!?” I want to be entertained please. Which fundie will take me on the wildest ride?

Edited by donnal
Typo

Jill Rodrigues. Seriously, she is nuts. Also she has a real talent for... what's the opposite of exceeding expectations? Every time you think it can't get worse she makes it worse.

Also Bro Gary, start from the start and work your way slowly through the remaining brain cells.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

I agree with the recommendation for JRod, but the threads can be difficult to keep up at times and she can be quite infuriating.

I also recommend Schrader, M is for Mama, and Zsu.

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I'd have to recommend the Chad and Lori debacle. This relates to offshoot Mormon beliefs rather than Fundiegelicals. 

Mormon guy  (Chad) has visions and gives talks and writes books.  Mormon woman (Lori) meets him, follows his ideas, they start an affair.  Lori's brother kills Lori's husband Charles "in self defense".  Lori, who though she was the beneficiary of her now deceased husband's 1 million dollar life insurance policy, finds that the deceased had changed the beneficiary to his sister.  Darn! 

Chad's wife Tammy (a very healthy 50-year-old) dies "in her sleep," Chad is awarded his late wife's $450,000 life insurance, and he and  Lori are married on the beach in Hawaii less than two weeks after Chad's wife's funeral.  Tammy is exhumed,  an autopsy is preformed, samples of whatever are taken and she's  reinterred.  No results yet. 

Lori's two children have been missing since last fall, someone tried to assassinate her niece's soon to be ex-husband Brandon, and, after the divorce is final,  the niece Melani marries a guy she's known only a few weeks. 

Then Lori's brother dies (of natural causes, it turns out) in early December after he's been married for two weeks to one of Lori's best friends. 

Lori was arrested in Hawaii for issues related to her still-missing children and was extradited to Rexburgh, ID, where she is currently in jail because she can't make the 1 million dollar bond.  Chad has not been charged or arrested. 

Here's a good place to start: The major players and timeline in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan

or follow along on the FJ thread here

As other's have suggested, Jill Rodriguez. 

There's a separate forum for the Naugler family.  Faux homesteaders who live in multiple shacks with no running water, a bazillion kids, the dad doesn't do anything except create situations that require unending court appearances, the mom grooms dogs and fights endlessly   with any and all on-line critics (trolls!), the oldest boys are trying to get a start in the world, and the oldest has already impregnated two (?) girls but doesn't really have any skills (social or otherwise) to be a provider, so the 2nd generation is kind of a non-starter. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

If you want crazy, Jill Rodrigues is your girl. She’s the one who took her kids (in matching outfits) to the funeral of 3 children who died in a house fire. She shouted out loudly throughout the service and live streamed it without permission. The families were strangers but that didn’t stop Jill from dragging the parents of the children who died in front of the caskets for a selfie.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I think the Jill rabbit hole is pretty overwhelming. She has 150 threads for fuck sake! 

Maybe start small? Like M is for Mama?

There are also videos on You Tube about Steven Anderson. He's this generaion's Fred Phelps with Holocaust Denial mixed in. 

• Upvote 1

The Arndts. Not because anything happens, but because NOTHING happens on an extremely wide scale. Many adult male children living at home and a Mom who wears white shorts all summer.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

My personal favorite rabbit hole that I have fallen in here at FJ is Ex gay Greg and DeeDee

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

For dead rabbit holes Sparkling Lauren is good, if very sad on quite a few levels. Don't go near it if you have any issues surrounding child or infant death, or skip the first couple of threads.  

• Upvote 2

I second the Arndts, they are an interesting study.Fourteen kidults. I think only one is still under 18. Be sure to catch the trailer for the never-ending Vine Valley. It's a whole lot of nuttery, especially the tender washing of pumpkins.

I would also suggest the Pecans: David and Priscilla Waller.

• Upvote 1