IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Oh I agree there is something physically wrong with him.  I can't explain the glass and the word salad...but I've always chalked the slurred words to slipping dentures (my gramma had that problem for a while and it looked exactly like that) and the lean to his lifts.

And ngl, if my plantar fasciitis is acting up I'm quite the turtle going down ramps myself if there is no handrail.  

The glass though ...I'm just a layperson but that looks like a serious symptom of something to me.

It was my theory that the two-handed glass lifting could have been explained by a so-called ‘frozen shoulder’, an incredibly painful ailment of the shoulder joint that prevents one from lifting the arm up, that I have had the displeasure of experiencing. It is treated with atrociously painful steroid injections straight into the joint with a long thick syringe; often one set of injections is not enough and multiple doses are needed. If four doses aren’t effective the joint needs to be surgically ‘unfrozen’.

However, by later drinking a glass of water with one hand, Trump disproved that theory... 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And I bet that all 19,000 people showed up...

“There’s a lot of people dressed as seats.” :pb_lol:

• Haha 13

How long will it take before Gidley is a weak, lazy, good for nothing whack job that Trump always knew couldn’t be trusted?

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

How long will it take before Gidley is a weak, lazy, good for nothing whack job that Trump always knew couldn’t be trusted?

It will take about 45 seconds after his next rally shits the bed.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

I’ve been seeing this in my FB feed as of late.

Why Liberals Are Wrong About Trump

469D605D-5D23-4993-8789-354CBA9D8C3B.jpeg.92d830ca12c4acd24b256339dc4b1b7d.jpeg

I know it’s from 2017 but you all have to see this. 

• Haha 9

I still can not understand how anyone at all thinks he is acceptable, much less successful, at being president. He's just so dumb, and mean, and defensive!

And really. Leather-soled shoes are the reason he minced down the ramp like that?

I'm pretty sure for thousands of years the vast majority of shoes were leather-soled, and people weren't generally falling all over the place at the slightest hint of an incline. Even on wet grass, much less a metal ramp that no doubt was textured to be non-slip.

Plus, isn't he supposed to be wealthy? Surely there's a decent cobbler who could put rubber sole protectors on there when they install his lifts, right? There are a few who have YouTube channels so surely somebody in DC can do that. It's pretty common for people who buy ridiculously expensive shoes* to get them re-soled with rubber protectors right from the start - they even come in Louboutin red for heels. 

*I've got nothing against expensive shoes - I know quality does matter. But there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I still can not understand how anyone at all thinks he is acceptable, much less successful, at being president. He's just so dumb, and mean, and defensive!

And really. Leather-soled shoes are the reason he minced down the ramp like that?

I'm pretty sure for thousands of years the vast majority of shoes were leather-soled, and people weren't generally falling all over the place at the slightest hint of an incline. Even on wet grass, much less a metal ramp that no doubt was textured to be non-slip.

Plus, isn't he supposed to be wealthy? Surely there's a decent cobbler who could put rubber sole protectors on there when they install his lifts, right? There are a few who have YouTube channels so surely somebody in DC can do that. It's pretty common for people who buy ridiculously expensive shoes* to get them re-soled with rubber protectors right from the start - they even come in Louboutin red for heels. 

*I've got nothing against expensive shoes - I know quality does matter. But there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. 

I bet the cobblers who install and maintain his lifts have to sign an NDA.

In Tudor times metal studs were nailed into soles of shoes to give them more grip (seen in Tudor Farm when Peter and Alex raise the roof on the pig enclosure).  Weird trivia that insisted on leaving my head and entering the heads of all those who read here.

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I have personally navigated as well as watched many others navigate many terrains from sand to marble floors as well as many levels of inclines in stiletto heels without difficulty.  Some of those heels have had leather soles and frankly, much less "grip" given the smaller amount of sole that touches the floor than in a flat shoe.  A now departed family friend wore "the higher the better" stilettos until she died at 83.  She could have danced down that ramp without issues.  She also would have been horrified if we applauded her for drinking out of a glass using one hand. 

• Upvote 6

There once was a staffer named Brad

Who learned how to make the boss mad

The Trump rally feat

Should have no empty seat

But it turned out that Brad had been had

• Haha 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

It was my theory that the two-handed glass lifting could have been explained by a so-called ‘frozen shoulder’, an incredibly painful ailment of the shoulder joint that prevents one from lifting the arm up, that I have had the displeasure of experiencing. It is treated with atrociously painful steroid injections straight into the joint with a long thick syringe; often one set of injections is not enough and multiple doses are needed. If four doses aren’t effective the joint needs to be surgically ‘unfrozen’.

However, by later drinking a glass of water with one hand, Trump disproved that theory... 

I've had two frozen shoulders (one on each side!) and I've never had to drink like that.  I also had really, really good physical therapists and was able to avoid injections and surgery on both.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, zeebaneighba said:

I've had two frozen shoulders (one on each side!) and I've never had to drink like that.  I also had really, really good physical therapists and was able to avoid injections and surgery on both.

Ooof... two at once? :pb_eek: Be thankful though that you didn’t need the injections. I only had one frozen shoulder (after having to walk with crutches for nearly a year) and had two rounds of injections. I managed to avoid surgery by falling down the stairs and accidentally catching my fall with my arm on the landing as I came down. The impact pulled my joint free... the pain was exquisite.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

There is a  Hitler Youth  Students for Trump Rally in Arizona today and I’m freaking out that it, unlike Tulsa will be a big success. 

Edited by onekidanddone
Formatting
  • Upvote 4

Me too.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

There is a  Hitler Youth  Students for Trump Rally in Arizona today and I’m freaking out that it, unlike Tulsa will be a big success. 

I've got the YouTube channel for his speech open in another tab, and haven't decided yet if I'm going to watch. Even if he has a great turn-out, he's not disciplined enough to continually read from the teleprompter when he's in a friendly setting, so there will be more content for ads against him.  The highlights will be on social media, so nobody will miss anything if they feel the need to skip this.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Sad, but true:

• Upvote 10

"Trump Family Asks Court to Stop Publication of Tell-All by President’s Niece"

Spoiler

President Trump’s family is seeking a temporary restraining order to try to block publication of a tell-all book by the president’s niece, Mary L. Trump.

Ms. Trump is the daughter of the president’s late brother, Fred Trump Jr., and her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” is scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster on July 28.

A person familiar with the matter said a request for a temporary restraining order was filed on Tuesday by Mr. Trump’s younger brother, Robert S. Trump, in Queens County Surrogate’s Court, where the estate of the president’s father, Fred Trump Sr., was settled.

The filing is against Ms. Trump and Simon & Schuster, and it seeks to stop publication on the grounds that Ms. Trump is violating a nondisclosure agreement related to the settlement of the estate.

Officials at the Trump Organization declined to comment on the legal efforts to stop the book, which is described by the publisher on its website as a “revelatory, authoritative portrait of Donald J. Trump and the toxic family that made him.”

Ms. Trump, the website says, will show the “dark history of their family in order to explain how her uncle became the man who now threatens the world’s health, economic security and social fabric.”

In the book, Ms. Trump, 55, is expected to say she was a chief source for The New York Times’s coverage of the president’s finances, and that she provided the newspaper with confidential tax documents. A spokeswoman for The Times declined to comment.

Robert Trump said in a statement that he was “deeply disappointed” in his niece’s decision.

“Her attempt to sensationalize and mischaracterize our family relationship after all of these years for her own financial gain is both a travesty and injustice to the memory of my late brother, Fred, and our beloved parents,” he said. “I and the rest of my entire family are so proud of my wonderful brother, the president, and feel that Mary’s actions are truly a disgrace.”

Theodore J. Boutrous Jr., a lawyer for Ms. Trump, said in a statement that the president and his family were trying “to suppress a book that will discuss matters of utmost public importance.”

“They are pursuing this unlawful prior restraint because they do not want the public to know the truth,” he said. “The courts will not tolerate this brazen violation of the First Amendment.”

In an interview with Axios last week, Mr. Trump said of his niece, “She’s not allowed to write a book.”

“You know, when we settled with her and her brother, who I do have a good relationship with — she’s got a brother, Fred, who I do have a good relationship with — but when we settled,” he said, she “signed a nondisclosure.”

The Trump family appears to be trying to block publication of the book before it is printed and shipped to stores and warehouses. When the Justice Department went to court to stop publication of a tell-all account of his time in the White House by the former national security adviser John R. Bolton, the book had already shipped and was set to go on sale a few days later.

• Upvote 5

On 6/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, 47of74 said:

Someone fixed the Fuckopotomus walk of shame. 

My thoughts on this:

1. Wow! Look at what a good handrail will do for someone not needing assistance!

2. Where was Melania? Did she have to/get to stay home?

Bonus thought: Trump has repeatedly bragged about Fox News' stellar ratings on Saturday night.  Whatever the number was really doesn't matter.  It just means nobody wants to watch That Loud Woman Judge Jeanine.

• Upvote 5

Anybody know the seating capacity of tonight’s come to Jesus (Literally seeing Jesus as you know people are going to come down with COVID) rally? All he has to do is pick smaller venues so he can boast about filling every seat. 

His next rally should be at a Little Tavern 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Anybody know the seating capacity of tonight’s come to Jesus (Literally seeing Jesus as you know people are going to come down with COVID) rally? All he has to do is pick smaller venues so he can boast about filling every seat. 

His next rally should be at a Little Tavern 

The Students for Trump thing is already over. I saw on Twitter that people were saying that they signed up for it just like for Tulsa, but Team Trump learned the hard way not to make announcements about the number of ticket requests. It was held at a megachurch and the 3000 seat venue looked full from the pictures I saw.

Here's an article with some tweets and pictures.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Twitter did this when the fuckopotomus sent out that I have a big penis tweet on monuments 

07DEDDD5-0A75-45A9-8667-33FF7ECB45CC.thumb.jpeg.9783116618bf0a4d4259465a97fc7078.jpeg

Now if Jack would just grow a fucking spine and kick the Orange fuck stick’s account to the fucking wall already. 

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

The Students for Trump thing is already over. I saw on Twitter that people were saying that they signed up for it just like for Tulsa, but Team Trump learned the hard way not to make announcements about the number of ticket requests. It was held at a megachurch and the 3000 seat venue looked full from the pictures I saw.

Here's an article with some tweets and pictures.

3,000 people. So in other words he had half the turnout from sad sack Tulsa. 

ETA: I realized people who aren’t from Maryland might not know about Little Tavern. 
Used to be a burger joint where the slogan was ‘Buy ‘em by the bag’

10C52496-CE34-4D3F-8F9C-95A4C7C389FB.png

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

This is from a reporter who attended Trump's plague rally in Arizona today:

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, smittykins said:

“There’s a lot of people dressed as seats.” 

If we haven't all moved on 20 times before then, and forgotten all about it, being a blue seat from Tulsa would be a great Halloween costume.

9 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

In Tudor times metal studs were nailed into soles of shoes to give them more grip (seen in Tudor Farm when Peter and Alex raise the roof on the pig enclosure).  Weird trivia that insisted on leaving my head and entering the heads of all those who read here.

I keep thinking of the Twilight Zone episode "What You Need."

• Upvote 5

Confronting ad. 

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic