IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

Lying LIAR.  He stated, fake news cut the video at the point where he started to run.  He didn't run the last 10 feet!  Does his cult not check videos?

He must think he's  Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work we go material.  He is no Heigh Ho, they pranced across that bridge in style!

• Upvote 12

Well for those of us like myself who don't want to kill off perfectly good brain cells watching Covidpalooza or hearing the sound of Fuckopotomus von #Bunkerbitch here's a photo of the rally.

TulsaRally.thumb.jpg.31b9154f0f63e41fd93dd7a5b665cc42.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, ALM7 said:

Lying LIAR.  He stated, fake news cut the video at the point where he started to run.  He didn't run the last 10 feet!  Does his cult not check videos?

Dear Leader says videos are fake news.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

Shaking my head:

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 5

LOL, I started humming that dreadful Celine Dion song...

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

Call me an asshole if you want but I’m enjoying the shit out of this

Really? I couldn’t deal. I already had a melt down panic attack when I found out about the firing of the attorney 

Tonight was a two Xanax night. 

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What was the turnout? Orange septic take said a million people were going to the indoor one and the outside over flow

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Shaking my head:

Looking at that moron in the make space great again shirt I can't help but wonder if he'd go in guns blazing if he saw one of these in space.

MinbariWC.thumb.png.c6beab63b31bd96b92d2f93a8ec36258.png

Of course the way 2020 is going I'd probably welcome the planet cleansing fire they'd bring in response.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

Why is she sweating buckets? (Specifically in the replayed in repeat ‘we’re doing too much testing’ clip? 

and former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill had this to say about that “crowd”

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 9

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 9

16 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

LOL. I was thinking about doing that but I didn’t want to give out my email or cell number

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

What was the turnout? Orange septic take said a million people were going to the indoor one and the outside over flow

Well, there were lots of empty seats in the 19,000 seat arena and the outdoor overflow area for 40,000 only had a handful of people. It was so sparse that they cancelled twitler's planned visit and speech to the overflow area and started disassembling the outdoor stage before the indoor thing started.

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

LOL. I was thinking about doing that but I didn’t want to give out my email or cell number

I have a throwaway email that I give to things like this. It is not associated with my "real" email addresses. The phone number associated with it is the phone number to Dial-a-Prayer. I log into it about once every two months so it doesn't get closed by the email hosting company.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

I have seen better attendance at a Brady Bunch convention in Bumblef—k, Ohio where the only attraction was “Fake Jan”.  

• Haha 16

Trump Defended His Ability To Walk Down A Ramp At His First Rally During The Pandemic

Spoiler

Trump Defended His Ability To Walk Down A Ramp At His First Rally During The Pandemic

Trump took 14 minutes of his campaign rally in Tulsa, where COVID-19 rates are on the rise, to insist he can walk down a ramp and drink water out of a cup.

Matt Berman BuzzFeed News Reporter

Posted on June 20, 2020, at 10:36 p.m. ET

President Donald Trump spent more than 10 minutes bragging about his ability to walk down a ramp and drink water out of a glass during his Saturday campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where COVID-19 infection rates are on the rise.

The rally billed by the president's reelection campaign as a massive relaunch was instead marked by empty seats and familiar discursions.

Ramps, though, have become a new fixation.

"Anyway, that's a long story," Trump said after about 14 minutes of explaining what happened when he walked down a ramp after his speech to graduates at West Point the week before. "But here's the story. More the ramp than the water, but I have lived with the ramp and the water since I left West Point."

During that speech in New York, Trump seemed to struggle to lift a glass of water to his mouth, and later labored as he slowly walked offstage and down a ramp, leading to wild speculation about his health.

That speculation, Trump said, reached his wife. As he had it Saturday night, when he called Melania Trump after his West Point speech, she informed him he was trending online. He asked if it was because of the speech. "No, they don't mention the speech," he said she told him. "They mention the fact that you may have Parkinson's disease."

Trump insisted in Tulsa that the conditions at West Point — namely the sun, the fatigue of saluting 600 cadets, and his leather shoes — were to blame for the viral video clips.

About 13 minutes into his story, the president drank from a glass of water and was met with chants of "four more years" from a crowd far smaller than his campaign had advertised.

[embedded video of Trump drinking water from a glass one-handed and being applauded for this feat]

The Tulsa event was Trump's first campaign rally since the coronavirus pandemic spiked across the United States, and his campaign had previewed it as a huge celebration of the business re-openings underway.

It didn't quite work out that way. First, the campaign changed the date of the rally, originally scheduled for Juneteenth, under booming criticism. Then over the last week, the numbers of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma rapidly rose, including in Tulsa. Six of the Trump campaign's own staffers in the city tested positive for COVID-19. The rally RSVP numbers that Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale hailed as "epic" and close to one million wound up not even coming close to filling up the 19,000 person capacity arena on Saturday. The campaign's plans for Trump to speak to an overflow crowd were scrapped when the overflow crowd turned out to not exist.

But those who did come to the rally — held indoors, without enforcement of social distancing or other measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus — at least got a lot of ramp.

"I said, general, I have got myself a problem, general," Trump said, recalling the incident at West Point. "Because I'm wearing leather bottom shoes, which is good if you are walk on flat surfaces. It's not good for ramps.

"This was a steel ramp. It has no hand a rail. It was like an ice skating rink. And I said, 'general, I have a problem.' And he didn't understand that at first. I said, 'there is no way. I just saluted almost 600 times. I just made a big speech. I sat for other speeches. I'm being baked, I'm being baked like a cake.' I said, 'general, there is no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my ass. I have no railing.'"

Trump proceeded to reenact the incident.

"So what happens is I start the journey inch by inch, right? And I was really bent over, too," he said.

[embedded video of Trump mimicking his own ramp walk]

"And I ran down the rest," Trump added. "I looked very handsome. That was the only good thing."

• Upvote 11

I truly did not think there was a way to make Fucknut’s inability to drink and walk more ridiculous than it was in real time, but that speech - yup - that speech did it. He’s baked alright... And to anyone with a brain, he’s just made himself sound even more feeble. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

6 minutes ago, K'Z'K said:

Reveal hidden contents

Trump took 14 minutes of his campaign rally in Tulsa, where COVID-19 rates are on the rise, to insist he can walk down a ramp and drink water out of a cup.

Matt Berman BuzzFeed News Reporter

Posted on June 20, 2020, at 10:36 p.m. ET

President Donald Trump spent more than 10 minutes bragging about his ability to walk down a ramp and drink water out of a glass during his Saturday campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where COVID-19 infection rates are on the rise.

The rally billed by the president's reelection campaign as a massive relaunch was instead marked by empty seats and familiar discursions.

Ramps, though, have become a new fixation.

"Anyway, that's a long story," Trump said after about 14 minutes of explaining what happened when he walked down a ramp after his speech to graduates at West Point the week before. "But here's the story. More the ramp than the water, but I have lived with the ramp and the water since I left West Point."

During that speech in New York, Trump seemed to struggle to lift a glass of water to his mouth, and later labored as he slowly walked offstage and down a ramp, leading to wild speculation about his health.

That speculation, Trump said, reached his wife. As he had it Saturday night, when he called Melania Trump after his West Point speech, she informed him he was trending online. He asked if it was because of the speech. "No, they don't mention the speech," he said she told him. "They mention the fact that you may have Parkinson's disease."

Trump insisted in Tulsa that the conditions at West Point — namely the sun, the fatigue of saluting 600 cadets, and his leather shoes — were to blame for the viral video clips.

About 13 minutes into his story, the president drank from a glass of water and was met with chants of "four more years" from a crowd far smaller than his campaign had advertised.

[embedded video of Trump drinking water from a glass one-handed and being applauded for this feat]

The Tulsa event was Trump's first campaign rally since the coronavirus pandemic spiked across the United States, and his campaign had previewed it as a huge celebration of the business re-openings underway.

It didn't quite work out that way. First, the campaign changed the date of the rally, originally scheduled for Juneteenth, under booming criticism. Then over the last week, the numbers of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma rapidly rose, including in Tulsa. Six of the Trump campaign's own staffers in the city tested positive for COVID-19. The rally RSVP numbers that Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale hailed as "epic" and close to one million wound up not even coming close to filling up the 19,000 person capacity arena on Saturday. The campaign's plans for Trump to speak to an overflow crowd were scrapped when the overflow crowd turned out to not exist.

But those who did come to the rally — held indoors, without enforcement of social distancing or other measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus — at least got a lot of ramp.

"I said, general, I have got myself a problem, general," Trump said, recalling the incident at West Point. "Because I'm wearing leather bottom shoes, which is good if you are walk on flat surfaces. It's not good for ramps.

"This was a steel ramp. It has no hand a rail. It was like an ice skating rink. And I said, 'general, I have a problem.' And he didn't understand that at first. I said, 'there is no way. I just saluted almost 600 times. I just made a big speech. I sat for other speeches. I'm being baked, I'm being baked like a cake.' I said, 'general, there is no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my ass. I have no railing.'"

Trump proceeded to reenact the incident.

"So what happens is I start the journey inch by inch, right? And I was really bent over, too," he said.

[embedded video of Trump mimicking his own ramp walk]

"And I ran down the rest," Trump added. "I looked very handsome. That was the only good thing."

You know the worst part?  He drank from a glass and the crowd cheered.  They cheered.  How low an IQ does one have to have to cheer for a man sipping water from a glass?  

And, unless someone waxed the bottom of his shoes (and, oh my, what a lovely idea that would be), he shouldn't have had any trouble on the ramp even with "leather soled shoes".  The general had no trouble.  President* Shit-for-brains just couldn't do it.  I imagine the lifts that he wears in his shoes to pretend to be 6'3" didn't help.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 9

Well Trump shows up, and we have an earthquake.  25 min. ago between OKC and Tulsa, a 4.2 quake.  

The State clamped down on some of the fracking on fault lines, so we stopped having the larger ones (for Oklahoma), up to 5.7' s. We've had over 3,000 quakes the last 10 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–19_Oklahoma_earthquake_swarms

Edited by ALM7
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Are they still testing at the same rate for White House visitors? Maybe they should stop testing people seeing Trump and all the virus cases in the White House will magically vanish. /s

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Well for those of us like myself who don't want to kill off perfectly good brain cells watching Covidpalooza or hearing the sound of Fuckopotomus von #Bunkerbitch here's a photo of the rally.

TulsaRally.thumb.jpg.31b9154f0f63e41fd93dd7a5b665cc42.jpg

Better turnout at that one. Better lighting too. And a much more charismatic and eloquent speaker. Probably just as well Trump is so bad at that.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Xan said:

The general had no trouble.

Exactly! If leather bottom shoes were Trump's issue, then why wasn't the general having problems?

2 hours ago, K'Z'K said:

Just think how they'll react when he starts cutting up his own meat. :pb_rollseyes:

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Maybe they should stop testing people seeing Trump and all the virus cases in the White House will magically vanish. /s

If you don't keep track of how much money you have in the bank, you can never be overdrawn.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Xan said:

How low an IQ does one have to have to cheer for a man sipping water from a glass?

I'd guess the average IQ at the COVID party was in knuckle-dragger territory.

I pity the people in that area who didn't attend.  Hope the hotels, restaurants, and hospitals have lots of disinfectant and PPE on hand.

• I Agree 13

I can’t wait for the next Lincoln Project ad.

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

The next time you are updating your resume/CV, be sure and highlight your water drinking and ramp descending abilities.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic