IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

Uh oh trouble in coronadise 

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are "pissed" at campaign manager Brad Parscale over his predictions of a much larger crowd than the one that turned out at the Tulsa rally Saturday night, according to a Trump campaign source. 

"Jared and Ivanka are pissed at Brad over promising on crowd size," the source said. 

A spokesperson for Kushner later Sunday said it's "false" that they are upset with Parscale. And Parscale declined to comment for this story. 

The person said blame from this camp has focused squarely on Parscale, of whom some had already been skeptical. But some donors and allies feel the rally debacle — in which the campaign made a decision to inflate expectations about enthusiasm for the rally rather than manage them at a reasonable level — threw into sharp relief the existing management problems on the campaign, the person said.

• Upvote 10

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

he resembled a giant black rectangle. A massive, inanimate void.

Well, that explains a lot.

Spoiler

image.png.9f03e3130c78be980d4b8ec8885859e7.png

image.thumb.png.2d319ba833630c8672d98109c9ad29a1.png

I love this.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

Every time he attempts to explain away horrible things he’s being excoriated for, he only succeeds in making himself look more foolish and pathetic.

(Also, Trump did not tweet that himself. Too many big words, grammatically almost correct, no Random capitalizations, no “air” quotes, no spelling mistakes.)

• Upvote 12

Just gonna put this one right here

• Haha 16

I'm not sure if these numbers are accurate, but I suspect they're not far off:

• Upvote 10

Someone fixed the Fuckopotomus walk of shame. 

• Upvote 9

I didn't realize Tesh was still touring. Not a fan.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9

OMG, the music from Jurassic Park...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

LOL.

I reported Fuckopotomus von #Bunkerbitch’s tweets trying to suppress votes to Twitter. Hopefully Jack will grow a fucking spine and will at the least put a warning label on the tweets. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

OMG, the music from Jurassic Park...

The harmonica part reminds me of “See The USA In Your Chevrolet.”

• Upvote 5

I voted for Biden in the primary. It pained me greatly. But it was beginning to look like Bernie might snag the nomination at that point, and I figured we're better off with a more generic Democratic figure this time around.

People go to the polls for two reasons.  The first is to vote FOR someone.  But you can also go to the polls to vote AGAINST someone and that's what is likely to happen in November.

Biden is never going to light the world on fire.  And I'm glad the Lincoln Project is handling all the snarky ads against Trump that are clearly designed mainly to get under his paper thin skin. Biden just needs to come across as sane, sensible and prepared to gather a talented team to tackle the god awful mess that scumbag is going to leave behind. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

20 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I voted for Biden in the primary. It pained me greatly. But it was beginning to look like Bernie might snag the nomination at that point, and I figured we're better off with a more generic Democratic figure this time around.

People go to the polls for two reasons.  The first is to vote FOR someone.  But you can also go to the polls to vote AGAINST someone and that's what is likely to happen in November.

Biden is never going to light the world on fire.  And I'm glad the Lincoln Project is handling all the snarky ads against Trump that are clearly designed mainly to get under his paper thin skin. Biden just needs to come across as sane, sensible and prepared to gather a talented team to tackle the god awful mess that scumbag is going to leave behind. 

Biden wasn't my first choice but I had nothing against him and I sure as fuck support him now.  Any of the Democrats - even Tulsi or Sanders - would be better than the hot flaming bag of various kinds of shit that we have in the White House now.  (Tulsi earned a bit of respect by not doing the 3rd party shit or jumping ship to endorse Fuck Face and instead endorsed Biden as the nominee).

• Upvote 6

The empty Tulsa rally has completely rattled them. They are so afraid of losing that you can almost smell the fear of impending doom dripping off this tweet. 

• Upvote 8

Fuckhead’s backers are getting nervous now. 

Haberman and Karni note that since the rally, Trump’s campaign has been “fielding calls from nervous donors and Republican lawmakers, who were asking whether the poorly attended rally indicated problems that were too big to fix with just over four months until Election Day.” And they conclude their article by wondering if there will be some firings on Trump’s campaign.

It was “not clear if there would be a personnel switch because of the disastrous optics, but some officials recalled what happened in 2017, after an event in Arizona that did not go as Mr. Trump had hoped,” Haberman and Karni  explain. “George Gigicos, one of the original campaign hands and his rally organizer, was fired by the president.”

• Upvote 7

Oh dear, what now?

Off to find out why he's so upset. 

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1

Could it be this that has Trump screaming about harassment?

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh dear, what now?

Well if anyone is the bigly expert on harassment it would be the orange sludge machine 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• Haha 8

He had to golf to soothe his ego:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

True confession. I watched Faux on Saturday night.  Because CNN and MSNBC pulled away after a few minutes and I so rarely watch cable that I don't know where the CSPAN channel even is.

Sorry, but if there is going to be a train wreck involving Donald J. Trump, I am going to be there. So Trump shouldn't take any solace here.  I'm sure I was only one of many non-fans tuning in.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Oh dear, what now?

Well, there’s blood in the water & the sharks are circling & he’s made a lot of enemies, including many former employees.

Maybe his campaign staff is trying to tell him it’s bad optics to organize mass indoor political events w/ no masks or social distancing during a pandemic & he’s feeling harassed? Or maybe the republican big money donors & fellow republicans running for office are having a few come to Jesus conversations w/ the toddler in chief.

Or maybe he thinks the press is harassing him by showing all those pictures of all those empty blue seats or accurately reporting what he’s said & done?

I’ve read that the Lincoln Project ads seem to get under his skin, so maybe it’s them. Or maybe it’s the TikTok/Kpop teens, who are much better at the internet/social media than he or his team are.

Does he mean that he’s being harassed or does he mean that he is harassing someone else, like, say Brad Parscale?

• Upvote 3

The replies in this thread are great:

My two favorite replies under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.02d4adc62c4e97e9a00588b71a3cd863.png

image.png.b110ca2e3462055bb7edc54d0078e6c6.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 13

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic