IGNORED

Anna Hackels blog

tabitha2

How did we not know about this before?

In her post about the trip with the Duggars she says "I got to meet Mr. Ray Comfort!! I got to know him alot better later that night! lol" Umm... yeah. Anyone else's mind go there?

In her post about the trip with the Duggars she says "I got to meet Mr. Ray Comfort!! I got to know him alot better later that night! lol" Umm... yeah. Anyone else's mind go there?

Lol, yes.

It is very new.She seems like a good potentially fit for the Duggars-A simple,unsophisticated ATI girl who is perfectly content to be just that not unlike Joshes Anna.

Her blog is kind of boring. My only observations:

1. She can shoot guns (good match for JD)

2. She seems to be good friends with Jinger

3. She likes Starbucks

4. Sleeping on the Duggar's bus is uncomfortable (She writes "This picture is just COOL! Those of us that have traveled in "The BUS" can really appreciate this verse!" Under a picture of the verse "For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it."

LOL, do tell us more Anna. :P

The link didn't work for me when I copied it. Is it down already?

Anyway, is this the one that we're idly speculating is courting John David? If so, does her blog hint anything about that?

She seems pretty vacant in her blogs. Also, I noted one of her favorite reads is "Before You Meet Prince Charming." She would be a perfect fit with one of the Duggar boys - Simple, uncomplicated and apparently not expecting too much... eeek!

Nope,not at all.Nothing about courting,unless you want read into her talking about a future marriage and children as anything .I think she is just a BFF of Jinger, really.

She is already wearing an Arkansas shirt just like Anna did during her courtship with Smuggar.. so maybe thats a sign. It'll be quite confusing when she really becomes JDs wife.. too many Annas, Joy-ANNAs and JohANNAhs for my taste.

I'm eternally a 13-year-old boy when it comes to things like this. I snicker and repeat the word "duty" whenever I hear it (thanks, Friends!).

I know it's petty, but if you're going to be writing a blog, can you at least learn the difference between "woman" and "women," along with various other basic grammar and written-language skills? Is it irony that she's talking about studying yet her grammar is horrible?

ajoyfulheart92.blogspot.com

More drivel from another maiden in waiting. But there are some pictures of her with the Duggars.

Best caption is under a photo of them with Ray Comfort:

" I got to meet Mr. Ray Comfort!! I got to know him alot better later that night! lol"

OMG - this girl is so naive and sheltered that she can't possibly realise what she said there.

I've noticed that a lot of young fundies accidentally make comments that sound sexual. This is probably a result of their sheltered lifestyle. Anyone who watches TV or has nonfundie friends will realize that some innocent comments can have a sexual undertone and should be worded differently. Think of the Harris brother's motto, Do Hard Things.

she has a twin brother, Caleb. Maybe JD/Jana could have a double wedding with another set of Frat twins!

Don't give Jim-Bob any ideas...

The Wilsons are also pictured. They have a bluegrass thing now, which brings me to the question: Bluegrass definitely has a beat that makes people tap their toes or clap or even, GASP!, dance. So why is it "godly" and rock and roll is not? Bizarre....

I could not find a web site for the Wilsons bluegrass gospel ministry.

Probably the same way they meet all their friends--homeschool conventions.

I wonder how many courtships are a result of the homeschool conventions. They seem to be more a chance for single young adult fundies to find a perspective mate (or at least the parents of single, young adult fundies find a mate for their offspring).

I wonder how many courtships are a result of the homeschool conventions. They seem to be more a chance for single young adult fundies to find a perspective mate (or at least the parents of single, young adult fundies find a mate for their offspring).

Homeschool conventions are the marriage markets in fundie-world. It's the only chance for teens to get out of their little house on the prairie.

Archived