IGNORED

Scottish Finance Secretary resigns after being caught sending explicit messages to 16 year old boy.

Glasgowghirl

Scottish Finance Secretary, Derek Mackay was forced to resign on the day he was due to do the government's budget. The boy's mother sent the messages to the Scottish Sun newspaper and last night he after being aware of the allegations he was suspended from the SNP and resigned from his post forcing, leaving MSP Kate Forbes to deliver the budget last minute with little preparation. While he can be expelled from the pary, unless he stand's down from his seat he will still be an MSP. 

16 is the age of consent in the UK but the explicit messages include him constantly telling the boy he is cute, to keep the messages between themselves and inviting him to his flat and Rugby matches and asking the boy if he is gay, suggest the messages were trying to groom the young man still at school and the boy and they went on for months. Personally I think the boy's mother should have contacted the police not the sun newspaper, Police Scotland are investigating and may bring charges for harassment. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

I just don't understand alleged adults who involve children in their activities.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1