IGNORED

Ensign Nog has entered the Divine Treasury

RIP Aron Eisenberg

Aron Eisenberg, who played Nog from the Star Trek spin-off "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," has died, his widow said. He was 50.

"He was an intelligent, humble, funny, emphatic soul," Eisenberg's wife Malíssa Longo posted on Facebook.

"There will never be another light like Aron's. The beauty that he was and the legacy he leaves behind is beyond words. I love him dearly and will miss him eternally. At the moment I'm not sure how to do life without him."

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
Destiny

May you have all the latinum Aron. Your character made me smile.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
The Mother Dust

Seeing this late, omg, i'm so sorry to read this. I really liked DS9, and just rewatched a bunch of episodes not too long ago. 

50 is so young, does anyone know if he was sick or what happened?

ETA, oh i just clicked on the above cnn link. Nevermind.

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• feministxtian

feministxtian

2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 5 replies
    • Workingmom

Workingmom

So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
    • choralcrusader8613

choralcrusader8613

I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI

· 2 replies
    • Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.

· 2 replies
    • Jasmar

Jasmar

My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

PumaLover

I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  

Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

· 1 reply
    • CuttySark

CuttySark

The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

choralcrusader8613

I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

· 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.