IGNORED

Faux "News" 2: U.S. State TV?

GreyhoundFan

On 6/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, Cartmann99 said:

At this point, I think the only customers the MyPillow guy has is Trump supporters buying them to "trigger the libs!" or some such. :shrug:

Now I'm picturing garages and guest rooms filled with hundreds of pillows . . .

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Now I'm picturing garages and guest rooms filled with hundreds of pillows . . .

Or them being given as Christmas gifts to every single person with whom the buyer is acquainted.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Or them being given as Christmas gifts to every single person with whom the buyer is acquainted.

Who, if they are politically aligned with the giver, may already have a hundred of them. They'll just keep passing them back and forth.

My Pillow - the Johnny Carson "there's only one fruitcake" of the 2020s.

• Haha 5

On 6/15/2020 at 3:07 PM, fraurosena said:

And... good grief, you guys! Lindell cuts up memory foam and stuffs pillows with it? Seriously? People buy that stuff? 

There's an always an audience for your product if you can figure out the right way to market it. If the Kardashian/Jenner family started selling bottles of cat urine as cologne, there would be a subset of Americans going around smelling like dirty litter boxes. :cray-cray:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Mommy and daddy are fighting again:

• Haha 8

Dear Faux,

K-pop is a genre of music, not a band. Please see the article below:

K-Pop Stans Unite to Take Over WhiteLivesMatter Hashtag

“Kpop fans are from all different races, so we try to support each other,” said user @Pinks4blinks, a BLINK (fan of BLACKPINK). “When we found out that ‘White Lives Matter’ was trending, we came together to drown out all the bad things. I have never been so proud to be a K-pop fan.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This is great!

• Haha 3
  • Love 2

One of the replies to this was "Imagine if Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes were having the Bidens over for a cookout."

• Upvote 3

I'm not a fan of Cuban, but I like how he smacks back at Shamity:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

One of the replies to this was "Imagine if Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes were having the Bidens over for a cookout."

Lara Trump could really pummel her husband if she wanted to.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, JMarie said:

Lara Trump could really pummel her husband if she wanted to.

Who says she doesn't? 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Looking at this pic again, I don't think they were drinking.  I think they were, um, imbibing. We know what drunk JJ looks like; she's on tv every Saturday night. This ain't it. And Ainsley has a genuine smile on her face (but that might be because Sean Hannity had other plans that weekend). Lara's pissed that the weed was gone by the time she got there.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Looking at this pic again, I don't think they were drinking.  I think they were, um, imbibing. We know what drunk JJ looks like; she's on tv every Saturday night. This ain't it. And Ainsley has a genuine smile on her face (but that might be because Sean Hannity had other plans that weekend). Lara's pissed that the weed was gone by the time she got there.

Who is the man behind Pirro?

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's not her ex-husband.  It's not Ainsley's, either. Could it be Fox News' newest correspondent?

• Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, JMarie said:

It's not her ex-husband.  It's not Ainsley's, either. Could it be Fox News' newest correspondent?

I was thinking a boyfriend based on their pose, but maybe he's the type of person who just hugs everybody? :shrug:

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Whoever he is I hope he has a set of earplugs. 

• Haha 5

Is anybody willing to watch Pox and Fiends or Sean Spamitty and tomorrow report back? I’m not emotionally strong enough for that.  Rufus will shine a million blessings upon you if you did. 
I want to know how they handle the white power tweet and what they have to say about Trump’s overlord’s paying for the bodies of American soldiers 

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Is anybody willing to watch Pox and Fiends or Sean Spamitty and tomorrow report back? I’m not emotionally strong enough for that.  Rufus will shine a million blessings upon you if you did. 
I want to know how they handle the white power tweet and what they have to say about Trump’s overlord’s paying for the bodies of American soldiers 

My guess is that they will say nothing and nothing. But they will have long segments on the destruction of Confederate monuments and how it's destroying our heritage.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

We all know what's most important to Faux:

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We all know what's most important to Faux:

I guess they haven't cottoned on to the fact that Trump is cheating on them with OANN and Newsmax then. SAD.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

I guess they haven't cottoned on to the fact that Trump is cheating on them with OANN and Newsmax then. SAD.

No, that just means they'll try harder.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No, that just means they'll try harder.

Does this mean that the female on-air talent will be asked to wear g-strings while spinning around stripper poles and swearing their allegiance to Dear Leader?  ?

• Haha 5

Every time I think Tucker couldn't be a bigger asshole, he finds a way to prove me wrong: "Tucker Carlson suggests Sen. Tammy Duckworth, who lost her legs in Iraq, hates America"

Spoiler

Before launching a broadside against Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), Fox News host Tucker Carlson acknowledged that it’s not easy to go after a Purple Heart recipient who lost both her legs while serving her country in Iraq.

“You’re not supposed to criticize Tammy Duckworth in any way because she once served in the military,” Carlson said Monday night.

That didn’t stop him from calling Duckworth, a contender to be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate, “a deeply silly and unimpressive person” and suggesting that she and other Democratic leaders “actually hate America.”

Duckworth quickly jabbed back on Twitter, writing, “Does @TuckerCarlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?”

With Duckworth’s profile rising as a potential Biden running mate, Carlson’s attack offers a preview of what could come as Republicans gear up to go after whomever the former vice president chooses to join his ticket, as The Washington Post’s Sean Sullivan reported.

Duckworth’s combat experience has helped her ascend a list of Biden’s potential running mates, The Post reported. In 2004, she lost her legs when insurgents shot down the Black Hawk helicopter she was co-piloting with a rocket-propelled grenade.

After her election to the Senate in 2016, she’s used her military record to rebuke Republicans who have questioned Democrats’ patriotism. When Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.) in January accused Democrats of being “in love with terrorists,” Duckworth retorted that “I left parts of my body in Iraq fighting terrorists.”

On Monday, Carlson went after Duckworth for an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash over the weekend, when the senator suggested a “national dialogue” over whether monuments honoring George Washington should be removed because he owned slaves.

“When Duckworth does speak in public, you’re reminded what a deeply silly and unimpressive person she is,” Carlson said before playing the clip.

The Fox News host then suggested that he is loath to question anyone’s patriotism, saying, “It’s a very strong charge, and we try not ever to make it.”

“But in the face of all of this, the conclusion can’t be avoided. These people actually hate America,” Carlson said. “There’s no longer a question about that.”

Later in the segment, Carlson argued that “the leaders of today’s Democratic Party … despise this country.”

Carlson, who has endured numerous calls for advertisers to boycott his show over his statements on race and the protests that followed George Floyd’s death in late May, faced quick criticism for questioning Duckworth’s patriotism.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every time I think Tucker couldn't be a bigger asshole, he finds a way to prove me wrong: "Tucker Carlson suggests Sen. Tammy Duckworth, who lost her legs in Iraq, hates America"

Hide contents

Before launching a broadside against Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), Fox News host Tucker Carlson acknowledged that it’s not easy to go after a Purple Heart recipient who lost both her legs while serving her country in Iraq.

“You’re not supposed to criticize Tammy Duckworth in any way because she once served in the military,” Carlson said Monday night.

That didn’t stop him from calling Duckworth, a contender to be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate, “a deeply silly and unimpressive person” and suggesting that she and other Democratic leaders “actually hate America.”

Duckworth quickly jabbed back on Twitter, writing, “Does @TuckerCarlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?”

With Duckworth’s profile rising as a potential Biden running mate, Carlson’s attack offers a preview of what could come as Republicans gear up to go after whomever the former vice president chooses to join his ticket, as The Washington Post’s Sean Sullivan reported.

Duckworth’s combat experience has helped her ascend a list of Biden’s potential running mates, The Post reported. In 2004, she lost her legs when insurgents shot down the Black Hawk helicopter she was co-piloting with a rocket-propelled grenade.

After her election to the Senate in 2016, she’s used her military record to rebuke Republicans who have questioned Democrats’ patriotism. When Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.) in January accused Democrats of being “in love with terrorists,” Duckworth retorted that “I left parts of my body in Iraq fighting terrorists.”

On Monday, Carlson went after Duckworth for an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash over the weekend, when the senator suggested a “national dialogue” over whether monuments honoring George Washington should be removed because he owned slaves.

“When Duckworth does speak in public, you’re reminded what a deeply silly and unimpressive person she is,” Carlson said before playing the clip.

The Fox News host then suggested that he is loath to question anyone’s patriotism, saying, “It’s a very strong charge, and we try not ever to make it.”

“But in the face of all of this, the conclusion can’t be avoided. These people actually hate America,” Carlson said. “There’s no longer a question about that.”

Later in the segment, Carlson argued that “the leaders of today’s Democratic Party … despise this country.”

Carlson, who has endured numerous calls for advertisers to boycott his show over his statements on race and the protests that followed George Floyd’s death in late May, faced quick criticism for questioning Duckworth’s patriotism.

I was just coming here to make note of Fucker Carlson's attack on Senator Duckworth myself.  All these Faux News fuckmuppets need to go, well, fuck themselves.  In the name of Rufus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, our Lord Jesus Christ, Cuthulu, and so on.

I have a book on Martin Luther.  On the back cover they had some reviews from people about the book.  Including one from Fucker Carlson.  If I had noticed that when I bought it I might not have purchased it - it's a good book even with the Fucker "seal of approval" on the cover.

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic