IGNORED

New Museum in Dallas

DangerNoodle

A new museum in Dallas is opening. You can learn about how humans and Tyrannosaurus lived together. 

It looks huge from pictures they have shared . If it is anything like the ark, they will have a ton of unused space.

I tried to find a website for the place. They don't have one yet. But I did find like five other creation museums in Texas. 

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/inside-the-dallas-museum-where-faith-meets-science/287-253a5519-bd1b-4506-8362-af9d0c69f138

20190419_144019_rmedited.jpg

I just got sucked into a rabbit hole of Texas creationist museums. 

Creation Evidence Museum offers a virtual tour. There is a fossilized human finger. The person was "rapidly buried in a catastrophic event." And that is all the information. I guess we are suppose to take this as evidence of Noah's flood? Because no other catastrophic events have ever occurred? 

2 hours ago, DangerNoodle said:

Creation Evidence Museum

This is the one on the Paluxy River near Glen Rose, TX right?  Lots of dino footprints exposed in the limestone bedrock of this river.  I've driven by this place; it's a absolutely beautiful building.  It was deserted; the dino theme park down the way, however, was packed.  

4 hours ago, DangerNoodle said:

I just got sucked into a rabbit hole of Texas creationist museums. 

Creation Evidence Museum offers a virtual tour. There is a fossilized human finger. The person was "rapidly buried in a catastrophic event." And that is all the information. I guess we are suppose to take this as evidence of Noah's flood? Because no other catastrophic events have ever occurred? 

That's the one I have been to.  It was "interesting", to say the least.  We had seen something on tv where they were discussing dinosaur footprints in riverbeds at Glen Rose, so we decided to stop there on the way back from visiting relatives in Texas. The riverbed with the dino footprints was really neat, and we really enjoyed that.  But we stopped at the Creationist Museum first. This was during our attempt at a fundy lifestyle.  Mr. Briefly enjoyed it, I thought it was comical, obviously not right and I think the Briefly daughter thought it was ridiculous.  They were just getting started on their buildings.  I later heard one of the main people speak at the S. Baptist church we attended at the time - he had not gotten any smarter in the intervening years.

Archived